Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit, I know I'm being soft, but Billy in the shed with clemmie tonight really got me. Definitely bringing a soft side to Dawn in these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw the actresses who play Debbie, Charity and Laurel today in a park. Debbie was barking at her kids and Charity looked like a scruffy cow, shoving an ice cream into her mouth as she was talking 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I saw the actresses who play Debbie, Charity and Laurel today in a park. Debbie was barking at her kids and Charity looked like a scruffy cow, shoving an ice cream into her mouth as she was talking 🤣
charley webb is such a phoney, miserable bleep. She’s gagging to be an influencer but just comes across wooden. She only has middle aged friends too

Reactions: 11
He’s a little twit. She thinks it’s adorable and she has no clue that her all her great mates would rather she actually parented it. It’s 3 years old, still in nappies, still sucking dummies. She’ll baby him until she has a new one and then nursery and school will have to deal with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have watched Emmerdale for years and years, since the old Emmerdale Farm days. Whoever is writing, directing, producing just now is like nothing ever before. The storylines are just ridiculous, so unbelievable and far fetched. For example, Leyla, all of a sudden without any previous hint is now a cokehead, Al and Chas having an illicit affair and nobody in the village ever sees them. Likewise when Meena was back in the village nobody saw her. These writers must think we are stupid. If you read the posts on their Facebook page many people feel exactly the same.

Reactions: 9
I have watched Emmerdale for years and years, since the old Emmerdale Farm days. Whoever is writing, directing, producing just now is like nothing ever before. The storylines are just ridiculous, so unbelievable and far fetched. For example, Leyla, all of a sudden without any previous hint is now a cokehead, Al and Chas having an illicit affair and nobody in the village ever sees them. Likewise when Meena was back in the village nobody saw her. These writers must think we are stupid. If you read the posts on their Facebook page many people feel exactly the same.

Except for a few people, the acting is crap too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.