Emmerdale #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah think you're right , is it not the one Jai , Priya and Rishi live in?
The home that the Sharma’s live in was not a conversion from Eric’s old factory. If you watch Classic Emmerdale, the Sharma’s live in the house that once was occupied by policewoman Angie, Ollie and Len Reynolds.

Reactions: 5
You know Eric's factory got turned into a barn conversion...I can't remember the storyline but wasn't it something to do with Jai and Charity? I always thought the factory got converted into two dwellings - one owned by Eric and the other one owned by Jai?
I don't remember recently seeing another building there though, so I'm probably remembering wrong. Please tell me I;m not crazy?

They are next to each other, spangly.
Then the Dingle house is also close by.
So there is Eric's converted barn, the big house the Sharmas now occupy and the Dingles place all in a cluster.

Reactions: 3
The home that the Sharma’s live in was not a conversion from Eric’s old factory. If you watch Classic Emmerdale, the Sharma’s live in the house that once was occupied by policewoman Angie, Ollie and Len Reynolds.
Oh never mind then, I've seen the odd classic but didn't notice , I'm sure Eric built 2 though like the other post said

Oh never mind then, I've seen the odd classic but didn't notice , I'm sure Eric built 2 though like the other post said

I thought Pollard had the barn converted but according to this, Charity had it done when she was with Jai.

I felt pretty sure Pollard had it first, but obviously not.

The converted barn is next to the big stone house that Rishi lives in and the Dingle place is next to them.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen that Lisa Riley has had time off for a family bereavement, but not sure how they have explained her absence on screen.

Reactions: 1
David the ungrateful barsteward 🙄… how is the only shop in the village not doing a roaring trade🤷‍♀️…. have i missed something?

Reactions: 9
If I remember correctly, when David first joined the show he was running a successful cleaning company.
Maybe he should go bsck to that and sell the shop so we can get some new characters in to run it.

Reactions: 6
Has the actress that plays Chas had lip filler or something? Just noticed tonight that her lips look a right mess.

Reactions: 2
Why would ANYONE want Chas? She's a miserable cow, is rude to everyone & her voice is like nails down a blackboard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wonder how long it'll be when the truth comes out about Leyla and Susie then Jai should find out the truth about the coke

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.