Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noah and Chloe is so forced. He’s such a drip, no way would Chloe fall for him.

Belle moved in because Debbie thought she was more stable (!) than Charity - this was when Charity attempted to sleep with Al and Debbie made her flying visit back to the soap.

Really want to know what happened with David - Victoria and Ellis in real life. Wonder what the fall out was about.

With the excuse that ‘Aaron’s story wasn’t finished’ or something daft.
Convienent that the two characters have been written out for a few weeks as well after it

Reactions: 5
I cringe every

time Al is on

screen.

The way he

keeps pausing between

words is doing my head in.

And would it kill him to put some expression into what he's saying? Y'know, actually do some acting?
Why the deadpan delivery?
Im so annoyed he's not only been kept in the show but is being given an even bigger role.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Al is an annoying twit yes, but, Chas needs a word with herself. Taking everything Al says at face value and not listening to either her husband nor business partner, Chas deserves to lose the pub.

I know they're trying to show how pubs are struggling in today's climate, it's just being terribly done. It's the only pub for miles plus all the 'stay-cations' should mean it would be ticking over nicely.

The writer's really need sacking on Emmerdale, they are like children in their storytelling.

Reactions: 11
Al is an annoying twit yes, but, Chas needs a word with herself. Taking everything Al says at face value and not listening to either her husband nor business partner, Chas deserves to lose the pub.

I know they're trying to show how pubs are struggling in today's climate, it's just being terribly done. It's the only pub for miles plus all the 'stay-cations' should mean it would be ticking over nicely.

The writer's really need sacking on Emmerdale, they are like children in their storytelling.
I know its literally empty all the time, the locals barely even bother like they used to. Same as corrie but then the street was heaving for Halloween 🤣
(sorry to go off topic)

Reactions: 8
I know its literally empty all the time, the locals barely even bother like they used to. Same as corrie but then the street was heaving for Halloween 🤣
(sorry to go off topic)
I think I'm biased too as I watch the classic episodes on ITV3, and I LOVE the Bernice & Tricia double act in the Woolpack. Chas is so sour faced she'd turn all the kegs into bitter!

A better storyline would be Marlon wanting to go all vegan and getting push back from the local farmers.

• Heart
I think I'm biased too as I watch the classic episodes on ITV3, and I LOVE the Bernice & Tricia double act in the Woolpack. Chas is so sour faced she'd turn all the kegs into bitter!

A better storyline would be Marlon wanting to go all vegan and getting push back from the local farmers.
I never thought Chas a good choice to run the Woolpack.
Never believable.
I think it was a mistake to remove Diane from that position. She was a believable landlady. And she seemed to lose purpose when she was shoved into the Bed n Breakfast.

Reactions: 8
I never thought Chas a good choice to run the Woolpack.
Never believable.
I think it was a mistake to remove Diane from that position. She was a believable landlady. And she seemed to lose purpose when she was shoved into the Bed n Breakfast.
I think Andrea could have made a good landlady, they really did nothing with her character, giving her a purpose and a chance to be happy and smiling would have helped her character no end! Jamie met her in a pub, so she had experience.

Reactions: 7
I also watch classic Emmerdale, and Diane was defo the best landowner of the pub!
The storylines at the mo are utter crap!

I think Andrea could have made a good landlady, they really did nothing with her character, giving her a purpose and a chance to be happy and smiling would have helped her character no end! Jamie met her in a pub, so she had experience.
I think it was a cop out killing off Andrea, Jamie should have been killed off, awful character and actor!

Reactions: 6
Yeah people slated Andrea and weren't arsed she died but I liked her , it's annoying after everything jamie has done he has still got his way

I think the return storylines of both the Joseph and James Tate characters were rubbish.
Total waste of what could have been something great.

Wonder who the actress was?
I think it’s Manpreet, Priya or Meena because it’s whilst they were filming the adventure get away? I hope that if they are found to have been racist they are properly punished and not given a free pass as they are the ‘big names’ in the soap.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it’s Manpreet, Priya or Meena because it’s whilst they were filming the adventure get away? I hope that if they are found to have been racist they are properly punished and not given a free pass as they are the ‘big names’ in the soap.
None of them have 'ethnic' accents though. In fact none of the female cast do. Maybe there's more to it than that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.