Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good, his character has been dreadful, and the constant crying does my head in!
Yes!!!! And the last year or so he is barely in it, and when he is, it seems like he is just 'phoning it in'. Absolutely no effort in any scene. Must be a nightmare for the guy playing the boyfriend.

Reactions: 2
No big loss imho. His character has run his course.
He must think he'll get loads of offers off the back of I'm a celeb....

Reactions: 5
Didnt he already leave and come back when only one or (maybe two) other acting jobs were offered him?

Reactions: 4
Aaron will be back. Danny didn't do much when he was away last time and with a family he needs money now. I think he'll return in 2023/24. He's a Dingle and there's too many of them crawling around the village so he won't be missed. I've been saying for ages that there needs to be a Dingle cull.

Reactions: 5
who tf wrote in the script that meena needs to sing along to sk8r boi like that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watching that bit now 🤣 I always think this when there's a random part in the script. Sort of thing you see on Tracey beaker or something

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not the first time she’s sung a song or sung along to one

She’s done Toxic, Staying Alive and American Pie in the past

She loves a tune does our Meena

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone remember the scene where val was swinging off the lamppost singing love machine 😆

• Haha
It’s not the first time she’s sung a song or sung along to one

She’s done Toxic, Staying Alive and American Pie in the past

She loves a tune does our Meena
Sometimes they give soap serial killers nicknames e.g. Gloved Hand Killer. Maybe Meena can be known as the Singing Psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Obviously she can't just go round killing people but I'm rooting for meena now , her and nicola are right about Victoria 🤣 what a witch amy is too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sometimes they give soap serial killers nicknames e.g. Gloved Handed Killer. Maybe Meena can be known as the Singing Psycho.
My other half (who doesn’t watch Emmerdale) looked up as she was bouncing around with her hairbrush.

I said oh yeah she’s the serial killer who’s always singing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Sara and Noah live on their own, I'd forgotten why charity doesn't live with them!
Classic Emmerdale yesterday, Bernice and Ashley got married!

Reactions: 2
Does Sara and Noah live on their own, I'd forgotten why charity doesn't live with them!
I think Belle lives with them, I’m not 100% though

Reactions: 3
Noah and Chloe is so forced. He’s such a drip, no way would Chloe fall for him.

Belle moved in because Debbie thought she was more stable (!) than Charity - this was when Charity attempted to sleep with Al and Debbie made her flying visit back to the soap.

Really want to know what happened with David - Victoria and Ellis in real life. Wonder what the fall out was about.

And when he doesn't, he'll be back, unfortunately!!
With the excuse that ‘Aaron’s story wasn’t finished’ or something daft.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.