Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonauntie

VIP Member
How much money would they be getting child support for having 6 children? Would that all go on food shops clothes takeaways. As they haven’t got mortgage have they? Or do they have one since moving. Not as up to date with them in past year but u know dave parents left prev house to them
I think they would only be getting child support for 4 of them, if I’m correct. They probably would get some universal credit who knows how much. But majority of their money comes from daves wealthy family, apparently. And whatever she makes on TikTok, granted she doesn’t beg for gifts so it’s purely just views and if she has ads.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I thought you were lactose intolerant, emma?? Also, you said you had a bad stomach, hence you not wanting to have spicy food to bring on labour... so a MILKshake, is hardly going to help!! She’ll say, “it’s worth is because I was craving it” or some bullshit. She’s such a liar, but too thick to remember her lies 🤣🤣🤣
I have to say I have a lot of digestive issues, IBS, can’t tolerate gluten etc and if I eat my trigger foods my god it feels like labour, the pain takes my breath away. And there’s Emma with similar - eating it all and saying she shouldn’t. If you can eat it there is no problem. Really annoys the shit out of me. I do be so ill for up to a week after eating stuff like that. So I never do now that I know it’s a problem.

stardustjunkie

Sooo she's ill, that's no change there, she can't look after the kids so dave as two. Also no change there. And although shes been sick and trying to lose weight. First thing that she as is something from mcdonalds. WTF.
To be fair, McDonald’s chips and fizzy drinks are 👌 when you’re unwell 😂

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I wonder how his parents have so much money? He doesn’t appear to have been brought up in a rich family, so maybe they won on the lottery, or inherited some? Whatever is it, try must have a lot, in order to maintain Emma’s lifestyle of take aways, £400 a week food shops, more take aways and more kids!
They don’t seem to go on holiday much, which is what I’d think they’d do if money wasn’t an object. I remember that caravan park fiasco after lockdown 🙄😤🫠
I remember her saying something about inheritance on Dave’s part. She’s loving it!

Anagst

VIP Member
The latest decluttering video...how many children actually sleep in her bed?! Because surely they don't sleep I'm the beds piled high with shite?!

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
That haul was horrible, you can buy stuff like that anywhere. Just because you are a mum of lots of kids you don't have to settle.

leabytottle

VIP Member
So now her husband has his own gardening business, imagine that sweaty, greasy haired thing round your garden 😂
Oh god, really?! Has he done any actual training my for this? A BTEC, C&G, etc? My parents recently got a gardener, as they’re both now struggling with the upkeep. They had a few quotes, and they didn’t go with the cheapest one, the person they chose has a lot of experience, qualifications and references who are happy to speak to my parents and show them photos, as well as seeing their work in “real life”.
I bet Dave has used word art to make the business cards, and his referees are his mum and dad 😜

ginge2804

VIP Member
And doing a video saying ‘I deffo Recommend boots my doctors if you have a UTI at the weekend’ thousands of people can’t afford the price of as standard prescription Emma Nevermind £23