Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
I would be mortified if she was my neighbour. Her recent Instagram story her window sill was just piled high all the way across with just ‘stuff’

Spanor511

VIP Member
So one of her cats has ran away, he hasn't been done and isn't even chipped?!?! Actually pissed off. She doesn't deserve those cats.
Those cats must be demented in that house anyway. No wonder it’s ran away. I can’t believe the state of that kitchen and I mean the appliances etc. That was a brand new build. It looks done in.

babbaboom

Good god the clothes haul from In the Shite Stacey Solomon range! 😳 send it back ! It doesn’t fit, doesn’t flatter and you can get better on the high street!

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s saying she has no time to rent out their house.. yes because you always seem so busy! Stuffing your face and ordering crap online. How can neither of them work yet not have time to rent out a property baffles me how deluded this woman is
So where does all the money come from I don't get it surely it would be a priority to get the old house bringing in some income. Unless Dave is part of a drug cartel in secret or a mafia boss maybe 😂

shannonsam

I think she said previously the furniture since moving is still all not put together they are lazy everything looks like they don’t have a place in her house. Piles and piles of items stacked in random places

ginge2804

VIP Member
I unfollowed Emma not long after her miscarriage as something just didn’t add up there. She said she was pregnant but started bleeding so the midwife told her to take a pregnancy test and it was negative. Now I’ve had multiple pregnancy losses and they don’t usually show a negative pregnancy test until 3/4 weeks post miscarriage. Someone please educate me if they’ve had different experiences though.

Remember when they were both at uni? I’m sure Dave was training to be a paramedic after the pandemic?

The problem with Emma is she has the opportunity to make such good content but doesn’t. How she budgets with 6 kids, affordable meal plans, how she manages to make room for them etc. but she doesn’t live her life that way. It’s completely unattainable what she creates.
Yeah I’ve had a miscarriage and remember being told that if we wanted to try again we needed to have a negative test first and that took about two weeks. Mine was a missed miscarriage though so unsure if that changes anything.

leabytottle

VIP Member
Funny how the priority changes throughout the country. Here it’s catchment area, siblings, looked after child. Children with EAL should be supported in any school, don’t understand why that’s even an issue for placing requests and if my child got knocked back from a place when I had siblings or lived in the area over an EAL child i would take it the whole road.
LAC children take priority nationally, as if a child is placed last minute, they have to have a place. I don’t agree with EAL taking priority over siblings/catchment. @hellomynameis88 I definitely think she assumed she’d get a place due to nursery. She’s definitely not telling the full story..

Anagst

VIP Member
Oh yeah let’s not forget her really bad anxiety that’s obviously worse than anyone else’s
So bad she's been out spending more money in person, at the shops🤔 I'll admit i get my oh to do most of the school runs, cos I hate it, I have quite bad social anxiety and talking to the teacher at pick up gives me the ick 🙈🤣 but I still do them a fair bit of the time because its frowned upon to leave them there overnight 😉

ishman

VIP Member
Why’s she so obsessed with getting followers on her YouTube channel, having to do a giveaway if you like subscribe etc etc just screams desperate

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Emma obviously. And it’s because she’s too bone idle to make one herself. She’s the laziest scrub I’ve ever come across.

I thought the same. I’d NEVER put jeans on any of my newborns, they should be comfortable in babygrows! Not even like they were nice jeans! Clothes look over washed, over used and dull. If she has all this so called money why not buy your new baby some new clothes instead of giving him hand me downs that have been in storage for 7 YEARS!?!? She’s a tramp that doesn’t like spending much on her children but doesn’t mind wasting it on shit that’s not needed like takeaway and hot drinks. The only thing she’s really got that’s new for this baby is a pram which is pointless because the lazy sponger doesn’t walk any where they drive everywhere so what was the point in buying a pram?
I know everyone’s taste is different but that pram is awful too 😂 but yes! The clothes looked all creased and crinkled too. Babygrows all the way, baby’s look stiff and horrible when they’re in jeans and shirts. I don’t think I put a pair of jeans on my children till they could walk. Always baby grows then joggers to crawl round in etc 😂