Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im starting to wonder if she's a secret lottery winner or else something dodgy is going on. Myself and husband work full time with relatively well paid jobs and no way on earth could afford to spend that much on food/endless takeaways/tat. Shes showing off constantly and I think its that that's getting my back up so much!
Dave has a trust fund. His parents are loaded. They own both houses.

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
My two eldest tested positive for covid two weekends ago, as I am unvaccinated I had to isolate too. But I tested positive two days later anyway. If she hasn’t had all her vaccinations then she has to stay in and isolate.
Even with the vaccine though you can still spread it without realising, plus lateral flows aren’t 100%, I still wouldn’t want to risk carrying Covid into a hospital, I’d re book. I know scans are important etc but I wouldn’t forgive myself if I passed it to a parent seeing their baby on intensive care or a high risk pregnant lady etc if that makes sense? I’m probably just waffling on haha

ishman

VIP Member
I don’t believe that that car seat is the little girls, bet it’s the babies and the girl is on a booster, but she won’t say because she’ll get comments about car seat safety with rear facing and all that

angel89

Don’t think you can pay for it on TikTok only insta. TikTok seem to be verifying every Tom dick and happy at the moment 🙄

Anagst

VIP Member
Don't post on social media if you are not going to like people opinions. She wants people to relate to her...however some parents have been at work all day, picked the kids up, shoved something in the oven whilst they tidy up, get stuff ready for the next day etc
I'm a sahm and I'll admit that on some days, I can't be arsed, but, I've started doing dump bags for the freezer when we go shopping, I'll plan maybe a week or two in advance, chuck everything in zip lock bags, including any seasonings veg whatever and then put in slow cooker or oven. I always double everything too so that I can freeze the leftovers so that for days when I truly can't be arsed, all I have to do is reheat. Take this week for example, I know I'm doing the big shop today, so it's leftover fajita with rice, we're visiting family tomorrow so leftover spag bol, Friday I'll be starting prepping everything for Christmas day, we've got left over curry. Everything is chock full of veg, homemade and it'll take me no time at all to sort. There's absolutely no excuse. Even a ready meal would have been better than the shite she fed them last night

DoesntMatter99

Would she not be raking it in having 5 children, soon to be 6, on child benefit? Does that not explain the disposable income? Not entirely sure how it works in the UK..
You don't get a lot a week for each child i think a little over £10 and im pretty sure with the other money they only pay for 2 children but not 100% sure. Either way the amount of money she'd get monthly for all the children is no where near enough to be spending £300 on a big shop a week an a top up shop every other day, all the takeaways cause yes the coffees, teas and sandwiches are still takeaway an god knows whatever other shit shes buying all the time

leabytottle

VIP Member
They should take their favourite book to school to share with friends and go in their own clothes or maybe even pjs! It really bugs me, we buy a costume that they will wear once as they will have outgrown it by the following year!
Whenever it was anything like World Book day, it got a very mixed response from parents. I’d often try to make simple themed costume ideas- so a ribbon, dress and a bundle of books as matilda. I always did a few activities in the run up, so we would make masks, or accessories so children would all have something to wear if their parents struggled or forgot. I also had a box of fancy dress clothes that I’d bought myself over the years. Most importantly, I’d make sure the parents knew a lot in advance. I greeted the families in the playground in the morning, and any events coming up, I’d drop into the conversation. If we didn’t get involved, even more people would complain that 🤦🏻‍♀️😜

They should take their favourite book to school to share with friends and go in their own clothes or maybe even pjs! It really bugs me, we buy a costume that they will wear once as they will have outgrown it by the following year!
Whenever it was anything like World Book day, it got a very mixed response from parents. I’d often try to make simple themed costume ideas- so a ribbon, dress and a bundle of books as matilda. I always did a few activities in the run up, so we would make masks, or accessories so children would all have something to wear if their parents struggled or forgot. I also had a box of fancy dress clothes that I’d bought myself over the years. Most importantly, I’d make sure the parents knew a lot in advance. I greeted the families in the playground in the morning, and any events coming up, I’d drop into the conversation. If we didn’t get involved, even more people would complain that 🤦🏻‍♀️😜

ishman

VIP Member
The ASMR 🤢 if I wanted to hear slurping/slapping of food whilst people were eating I’d give my toddler a banana

Negan

I think she needs to get some cooking lessons from her sister-law-in. Go check it out its strangerbakes on Instagram. It's pretty cool seens all emma shares is takeaways.

shannonsam

Her excuse for feeding her kids tinned Mac and cheese everyday is that they ask for it and she can’t deny it.

I understand that to some extent as a treat but I’m sure most kids would love treat meals for dinner everyday but I feel like as a parent some times you need to stand up and say no you need something more nutritious. I don’t doubt that the kids love that dinner but I also don’t doubt that she loves it because it’s easy for her
My youngest would ask for beans on toast every day but is she even suggesting options to them? I always give mine about 4 different options on tea time meals, if I know they already had beans toast day before I won’t give that same option every single day 😂 it’s so repetitive

hol20x

VIP Member
Why is she completely reinventing herself with wigs and a completely different fashion sense? Is Shein sponsoring her or something?!

87F4450D-59FD-4EDD-8D11-BD89E4162C05.png