Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also seems to be using her daughters Covid as an excuse for even more takeaways. Chinese yesterday and Mcdonalds this morning. Surely if your childs under the weather it would be far more beneficial to feed them some decent nutritious food!
this infuriated me, how the hell are you Still feeding ya kid with covid junk takeaway food, it honestly shocking the tit they eat ,

Reactions: 1
So she went to her scan, very selfish in my opinion. I hope she’s had her jabs as she’s broke the rules too as she should be isolating.

Reactions: 2
So she went to her scan, very selfish in my opinion. I hope she’s had her jabs as she’s broke the rules too as she should be isolating.
Im pretty sure she's had all her jabs as she had to have a takeaway recently as a 'treat' after having one! Completely agree she should not have gone into hospital environment knowing she has Covid in the house at home. Very very selfish. Just because shes got a negative test one day doesn't mean she's safe.

Reactions: 4
Im pretty sure she's had all her jabs as she had to have a takeaway recently as a 'treat' after having one! Completely agree she should not have gone into hospital environment knowing she has Covid in the house at home. Very very selfish. Just because shes got a negative test one day doesn't mean she's safe.
Exactly. She may be negative but she could still be carrying it. I didn’t test positive till 5 days after my son had it so it’s possible and lateral flows said my partner was negative, did a PCR for work and it was positive. She should have re arranged it in my opinion. As I say, you don’t know if she’s gonna pass it to a mum visiting a sick baby in NICU or new born babies coming out the hospital or other pregnant women. This is why I rebooked mine. Very selfish

Reactions: 3
Unless it's just me, her kids seemed to eat fruit better when it was a variety in a pot...and now she's just putting in the same whole pieces of fruit in daily

Who gets up and thinks rite let’s get in the car drive to Greg’s get a cuppa…when you have a kettle and I’m sure she has some teabags in the kitchen 🤔🤔
Emma obviously. And it’s because she’s too bone idle to make one herself. She’s the laziest scrub I’ve ever come across.

Jeans and shirts on a new born baby 🤢 my pet hate when people do this! 😂
I thought the same. I’d NEVER put jeans on any of my newborns, they should be comfortable in babygrows! Not even like they were nice jeans! Clothes look over washed, over used and dull. If she has all this so called money why not buy your new baby some new clothes instead of giving him hand me downs that have been in storage for 7 YEARS!?!? She’s a woman that doesn’t like spending much on her children but doesn’t mind wasting it on tit that’s not needed like takeaway and hot drinks. The only thing she’s really got that’s new for this baby is a pram which is pointless because the lazy sponger doesn’t walk any where they drive everywhere so what was the point in buying a pram?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Emma obviously. And it’s because she’s too bone idle to make one herself. She’s the laziest scrub I’ve ever come across.

I thought the same. I’d NEVER put jeans on any of my newborns, they should be comfortable in babygrows! Not even like they were nice jeans! Clothes look over washed, over used and dull. If she has all this so called money why not buy your new baby some new clothes instead of giving him hand me downs that have been in storage for 7 YEARS!?!? She’s a woman that doesn’t like spending much on her children but doesn’t mind wasting it on tit that’s not needed like takeaway and hot drinks. The only thing she’s really got that’s new for this baby is a pram which is pointless because the lazy sponger doesn’t walk any where they drive everywhere so what was the point in buying a pram?
I know everyone’s taste is different but that pram is awful too 😂 but yes! The clothes looked all creased and crinkled too. Babygrows all the way, baby’s look stiff and horrible when they’re in jeans and shirts. I don’t think I put a pair of jeans on my children till they could walk. Always baby grows then joggers to crawl round in etc 😂

Those baby clothes are terrible, I think newborns should be in soft clothing, sleepsuits, comfy items. Not like a fashion reject from the 90’s in Emma’s old baby clothes 😂

Reactions: 5
Those baby clothes are terrible, I think newborns should be in soft clothing, sleepsuits, comfy items. Not like a fashion reject from the 90’s in Emma’s old baby clothes 😂
Or when people think it’s ok to put their newborn babies in shoes 😭 another pet hate

Reactions: 4
She planned dinners for the whole week and still ends up getting a chinese. 😂

This cannot be real... today she's done a £400 plus food shop and the kids are having McDonald's for tea 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This cannot be real... today she's done a £400 plus food shop and the kids are having McDonald's for tea 😂😂😂
She must throw so much food away for a 400 pound surely? Most my fridge stuff goes out of date with in a bloody couple of days

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.