Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now McDonalds two days in a row! Bloody hell I wish I had that much money to waste on takeaways.

Reactions: 2
She also seems to be using her daughters Covid as an excuse for even more takeaways. Chinese yesterday and Mcdonalds this morning. Surely if your childs under the weather it would be far more beneficial to feed them some decent nutritious food!

Reactions: 4
100% agree but shes far too busy on tick tox to do that. The past week they have had starbucks, costa coffee, greggs, kfc, mcdonalds x 5, shes had breakfast out twice pizza night and the kids had mac cheese at least 5 times. Only decent meal was the roast. Those pack lunches arw filled with process rubbish too. Seriously though how do they afford it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t necessarily agree with their diet, however I do think the kids are polite, happy, well-behaved and loved. I can’t imagine having so many kids so fair play to them, they’ve managed to do it and the kids don’t appear to be out of control!

Reactions: 8
I don’t necessarily agree with their diet, however I do think the kids are polite, happy, well-behaved and loved. I can’t imagine having so many kids so fair play to them, they’ve managed to do it and the kids don’t appear to be out of control!
I completely agree, their kids seem very pleasant and well behaved. I don’t doubt their parenting, just their food choices!

what sort of nutrients are the kids getting from the same repetitive canned pasta goods, I get food is food but c’mon it’s laziness now. She’s scoffing down all these takeaways plus £300 shops on food and her kids are eating 30p tinned pasta every single day.

I feel like she could budget and save so much money there is absolutely no way that they are consuming all that food shop plus top ups through week.
1.2k a month on food??? what about clothing and so on?? It doesn’t add up, If Dave did inherit money you think being fully grown adults they’d save it for house and get it looking nice hasn’t it been months now and still looks like they’ve just moved in running out of time now with the baby due

Her excuse for feeding her kids tinned Mac and cheese everyday is that they ask for it and she can’t deny it.

I understand that to some extent as a treat but I’m sure most kids would love treat meals for dinner everyday but I feel like as a parent some times you need to stand up and say no you need something more nutritious. I don’t doubt that the kids love that dinner but I also don’t doubt that she loves it because it’s easy for her

Her excuse for feeding her kids tinned Mac and cheese everyday is that they ask for it and she can’t deny it.

I understand that to some extent as a treat but I’m sure most kids would love treat meals for dinner everyday but I feel like as a parent some times you need to stand up and say no you need something more nutritious. I don’t doubt that the kids love that dinner but I also don’t doubt that she loves it because it’s easy for her
My youngest would ask for beans on toast every day but is she even suggesting options to them? I always give mine about 4 different options on tea time meals, if I know they already had beans toast day before I won’t give that same option every single day 😂 it’s so repetitive

She feeds her kids how people did in the 80s/90s where ultra processed stuff was seen as really cool, exciting and sometimes even healthy. I think it’s really funny/sad when she chucks about two pieces of cucumber on the side thinking it equals healthy.

Reactions: 1
I ask my 3.5yr old what she wants for dinner on the way home from nursery every day and she will always ask for macaroni cheese and McDonald's first. It is like a little tradition for us now. She gets SO excited when I say yes to one of them (she hasn't worked out it is always on a Friday as me and her dad have a treat dinner that night too 🤣). My point is, she asks for it every single day and we always have the tins in the cupboard and we have a maccies ridiculously close by...it would be so easy but I say no. I explain to her how important eating properly is and how lucky we are she has a choice as many don't. I also think it is important that kids get told no every once in a while.

I don't think there is any right way to parenting but a varied, nutritious diet is one of the basic fundamentals!

Reactions: 6
Makes herself burritos for lunch but the kids get super noodles and cucumber. 😅

She’s testing the poor covid kid every day….why? They are uncomfortable, intrusive and absolutely pointless till day 5. “I want her isolation as soon as possible” but that doesn’t mean you need to test her every day! Last thing that covid kid needs whilst feeling poorly is her mum/dad whoever coming at her to stick a stick up her nose for absolutely no reason on day 1, 2, 3 and 4. My 7 year old has covid at the moment and I couldn’t imagine doing it to him - he’s still positive on day 7 and still feeling under the weather so we’ve given up now and he’s doing the full 10 days. He’s getting upset every time we come to do him and that’s just not fair.

as for the eating, If the covid kid will eat junk and nothing else at the moment then at least they’re eating something. My lad has lost his taste and smell and is totally refusing almost everything - apart from ice cold strawberries because he can tell they’re cold 🤣

I saw a video of her saying she thinks her LFT test had a line on it, then it said video unavailable seems a bit suspicious that does 🤔 Did anyone else see it?

I saw a video of her saying she thinks her LFT test had a line on it, then it said video unavailable seems a bit suspicious that does 🤔 Did anyone else see it?
I saw it, it was earlier this morning. Then she put up a post saying she’d been talking to a consultant about it cos she was told if she got covid she’d need blood thinners. Don’t know who said that. Then she said she has health anxiety. Now she has her daughter not isolating cos they’ll all get it at some stage.

Who gets up and thinks rite let’s get in the car drive to Greg’s get a cuppa…when you have a kettle and I’m sure she has some teabags in the kitchen 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
So Emma done a video, saying she hopes to test negative as she has a scan tomorrow but the other 2 kids are still testing positive. When my little boy had covid I re booked my scan Incase I carried anything into the hospital even though I was testing negative? I’m not sure on rules atm either but when my Nan had a hospital appointment even though she tested negative for covid, she had to re book as my grandad tested positive and she had been in contact with someone with covid?

So Emma done a video, saying she hopes to test negative as she has a scan tomorrow but the other 2 kids are still testing positive. When my little boy had covid I re booked my scan Incase I carried anything into the hospital even though I was testing negative? I’m not sure on rules atm either but when my Nan had a hospital appointment even though she tested negative for covid, she had to re book as my grandad tested positive and she had been in contact with someone with covid?
My two eldest tested positive for covid two weekends ago, as I am unvaccinated I had to isolate too. But I tested positive two days later anyway. If she hasn’t had all her vaccinations then she has to stay in and isolate.

My two eldest tested positive for covid two weekends ago, as I am unvaccinated I had to isolate too. But I tested positive two days later anyway. If she hasn’t had all her vaccinations then she has to stay in and isolate.
Even with the vaccine though you can still spread it without realising, plus lateral flows aren’t 100%, I still wouldn’t want to risk carrying Covid into a hospital, I’d re book. I know scans are important etc but I wouldn’t forgive myself if I passed it to a parent seeing their baby on intensive care or a high risk pregnant lady etc if that makes sense? I’m probably just waffling on haha

Even with the vaccine though you can still spread it without realising, plus lateral flows aren’t 100%, I still wouldn’t want to risk carrying Covid into a hospital, I’d re book. I know scans are important etc but I wouldn’t forgive myself if I passed it to a parent seeing their baby on intensive care or a high risk pregnant lady etc if that makes sense? I’m probably just waffling on haha
I am pregnant too and I would never have gone for my appointment even if I was vaccinated and tested negative. She should rearrange rather than put people at risk, 100% agree with you. Bet she still goes tho!

I am pregnant too and I would never have gone for my appointment even if I was vaccinated and tested negative. She should rearrange rather than put people at risk, 100% agree with you. Bet she still goes tho!
It’s just common sense really isn’t it, plus who’s going to look after the positive children while her and Dave go to the scan? Unless she REALLY has to go into hospital. She should re arrange for the risk of others, there’s new born babies in the maternity bit aswell. She needs to inform the hospital she’s got two children now that have Covid and I bet they’ll re arrange it for her anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.