Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must throw so much food away for a 400 pound surely? Most my fridge stuff goes out of date with in a bloody couple of days
Exactly!! She keeps saying over and over they need loads because they are a big family but so much fruit and veg purchased today and not one bit of it eaten in tonight's dinner. Maccies for kids and a curry she's made for them. Like you say its only got a couple of days shelf life and you never see them eating it apart from the ever present cucumber!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly!! She keeps saying over and over they need loads because they are a big family but so much fruit and veg purchased today and not one bit of it eaten in tonight's dinner. Maccies for kids and a curry she's made for them. Like you say its only got a couple of days shelf life and you never see them eating it apart from the ever present cucumber!!
That doesn’t make sense though, so she’s too tired to cook for her kids but made a curry from scratch? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Too tired to make the kids dinner but makes herself a curry from scratch?!

Reactions: 1
Too tired to make the kids dinner but makes herself a curry from scratch?!
Yes! Then she uploaded another video after and said she got a lot of criticism on the video and that she was only gonna do freezer food for the kids tonight anyway.. but it still doesn’t make sense that she said she was too tired to cook for her kids but cooked for herself? 😂😂😂

Yes! Then she uploaded another video after and said she got a lot of criticism on the video and that she was only gonna do freezer food for the kids tonight anyway.. but it still doesn’t make sense that she said she was too tired to cook for her kids but cooked for herself? 😂😂😂
Theres literally not one bad comment on that video what is she on about

All this woman does is eat, spend money and get pregnant. Get a real life !!! Never known a family to have no friends or really see family and neither of them work and only ever go out to get food. Very sad

Reactions: 5
sorry but that’s just awful behaviour giving your kids McDonald’s for tea coz you can’t be bothered to make them anything but somehow having enough energy to make yourself and your lazy arse husband a curry wtf? Imagine using the fact youre tired from doing a food shop as an excuse to not make your kids dinner 🤢

I really don’t get how she’s not massively overweight. Consuming a Greggs everyday for breakfast. All those takeouts would make me feel rotten. I don’t think my stomach could handle waking up to a Greggs every single day. She’s lucky she’s not gaining absolutely tones in weight.

I can afford one takeaway a month at best and we’re a family of two, it’s just me and my daughter! I don’t know how they can throw away so much money on takeaways and spent hundreds on food shopping.

Reactions: 2
sorry but that’s just awful behaviour giving your kids McDonald’s for tea coz you can’t be bothered to make them anything but somehow having enough energy to make yourself and your lazy arse husband a curry wtf? Imagine using the fact youre tired from doing a food shop as an excuse to not make your kids dinner 🤢
Wait until the new baby arrives and the real tiredness comes. I honestly think those children will be living on permanent takeaways.

The kids meals are so random. Noodles and a fried egg for lunch, a hotdog and sweetcorn for dinner!

They remind me of random school canteen meals! Nothing ever seems to go together.
I thought that too they are very random mixes of food! They spend so much just on a food shop. Thats without the take aways, amazon deliveries, stuff for the new house and baby ect

I know it's been mentioned here alot but where on earth does the money come from 🤔

Reactions: 2
Wish she’d just cook a pasta bake or even chicken chips and peas , her meals always look stone cold 🥲 it’s winter give them some hot food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.