Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how whenever she gets asked what her and Dave do she says that she has a business on the side and he’s renovating a house and soon to be self employed?
The business on the side ? That hasn’t sold anything for months? What’s your main job then Emma ?
Also Dave never leaves your side so we all know he’s not renovating. He seems like the kind of guy that could barely change a light bulb.

amazes me that people think they live this lifestyle through the crap she sold online for a few months and not off the benefits and UC

Reactions: 4
I know kids can be picky eaters, but I don't get why she cooks like curry's and fajitas for her and Dave yet not even make mac and cheese for her kids rather than tinned?

Reactions: 2
Someone asked her yesterday how she affords all her shopping and she commented back saying they’ve stopped having takeaways.
Does she not think all these morning takeaway tea and sandwiches count, the Starbucks or the greggs etc she’s had? They’re literally takeaways Emma.

Im starting to wonder if she's a secret lottery winner or else something dodgy is going on. Myself and husband work full time with relatively well paid jobs and no way on earth could afford to spend that much on food/endless takeaways/tat. Shes showing off constantly and I think its that that's getting my back up so much!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how she can spend £300 in a week on food shopping. They must waste soo much! I can’t imagine her kids eat ridiculous amounts. We are a family of 5 and spend less than £300 a month on food shopping.

Reactions: 5
Does she feed her kids anything other than mac&cheese cause everytime one of her videos have popped up thats why they've got

Would she not be raking it in having 5 children, soon to be 6, on child benefit? Does that not explain the disposable income? Not entirely sure how it works in the UK..

Would she not be raking it in having 5 children, soon to be 6, on child benefit? Does that not explain the disposable income? Not entirely sure how it works in the UK..
You don't get a lot a week for each child i think a little over £10 and im pretty sure with the other money they only pay for 2 children but not 100% sure. Either way the amount of money she'd get monthly for all the children is no where near enough to be spending £300 on a big shop a week an a top up shop every other day, all the takeaways cause yes the coffees, teas and sandwiches are still takeaway an god knows whatever other tit shes buying all the time

It’s £21 a week for the eldest child and £14 a week for any others. So about £300 a month in child benefit.

Someone asked her yesterday how she affords all her shopping and she commented back saying they’ve stopped having takeaways.
Does she not think all these morning takeaway tea and sandwiches count, the Starbucks or the greggs etc she’s had? They’re literally takeaways Emma.
A Maccies for lunch today I've just seen 🤣🤣

• Haha
She has said before about dave inherting a house.. so I reckon he's also inherited a load of cash to go with it .. hense the house , endless shopping ,takeaways and no jobs.. if that is the case , then fair play to them, they are extremely lucky to have and at such a young age aswel !! However daves parents must be annoyed with that they don't work and live off that money , that money will run out one day if they don't top it up with wages .. I bet the person who left it to them is turning in their grave at what they are doing with it! Yes I get people need to eat and live , but working along side it and budgeting a bit better would help it last longer !!!

Is her new tik tok a joke ? How can people believe he is self employed when he is always with her ! Also tik tok would be a great way to ‘promote his business’ why would he want that kept a secret. I have friends who have more followers on tik tok than her and can confirm unless she is doing a lot of ads she will be making hardly anything. Don’t think I’ve seen her do more than one Ad.

Probably is inheritance and Dave’s parents footing the bill. Can’t see a grown man not wanting anything shared unless it was embarrassing like sponging off his parents still.

Note to you Emma. When you show off and share every aspect of your life literally down to your toilet habits you shouldn't be surprised when people ask questions, especially when things don't add up and people smell a rat.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but is anyone actually meant to believe that her so called business which shes closed a fair few times n has breaks from, constant sales an god knows what else is supposedly making her this much money? Also like someone said Dave never leaves her side. We're not stupid we know its bull

A Maccies for lunch today I've just seen 🤣🤣
She has said before about dave inherting a house.. so I reckon he's also inherited a load of cash to go with it .. hense the house , endless shopping ,takeaways and no jobs.. if that is the case , then fair play to them, they are extremely lucky to have and at such a young age aswel !! However daves parents must be annoyed with that they don't work and live off that money , that money will run out one day if they don't top it up with wages .. I bet the person who left it to them is turning in their grave at what they are doing with it! Yes I get people need to eat and live , but working along side it and budgeting a bit better would help it last longer !!!
But then again I could be completely wrong and he could genuinely have a business of his own.. all I know is they never seem to budget or at least try !

But then again I could be completely wrong and he could genuinely have a business of his own.. all I know is they never seem to budget or at least try !
He never seems to be away from her tho or out the house without her so unless its something where he can work from home i don't believe it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.