Emma’s Rectangle #6 trout pout, desperate for tiktok clout, improve her form? Very much doubt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad it’s not just me that gets annoyed by this comment! I hate when influencers say stuff like this, and “happiest when travelling/abroad” so am I, sadly I have to work full time just to make ends meet and pay bills and can’t afford luxuries like holiday that often, also when I can it’s usually on a budget and I’ve spent months saving up! If I had the money then I’d bloody be travelling all the time and seeing the world. Sadly some of us have bills and responsibilities and don’t get paid a fortune to swan around doing duck all! Am I jealous, for sure, but would I want to be an influencer, no way, at least I work hard for my money and appreciate the holidays and time off me an my bf have rather than taking them for granted and I’d much rather be like that to be honest!
100% and it really bugs me that younger people (even myself at times) get caught up in their social media pictures and presence and feel like because you don’t do those things or can’t do those things that your life isn’t also great and that you aren’t accomplished 🙄

Reactions: 3