Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen her insta story saying there will be FOUR travel vlogs?? Why does she think content from 4 years ago is going to engage her subscribers?? I am so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone else seen her insta story saying there will be FOUR travel vlogs?? Why does she think content from 4 years ago is going to engage her subscribers?? I am so confused
It's so laughable isn't it. She is genuinely one of the most out of touch content creators I ever did see.

Reactions: 9
Not only that, the world has changed massively since 2019 so a lot of what we may see in the vlogs may have changed. I know South East Asia really took a hit as a lot of places are very reliant on tourism. I’ve been not long ago and it was quite sad to see places that were busy before in a different light, as so many places had been unable to reopen.

Reactions: 8
Her lips are… a choice 😳

do you think she’s had much else done (other than forehead Botox)? Not sure if it’s just the lips + weight loss but she looks so different in the pics she posted from the trip

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She actually looked beautiful in the Asia vlog, not sure what it is but she looks so different now

Reactions: 7
The travel vlog is kind of boring with the amount of edits and music over the top of most of it. I get Tim probably doesn't want to be in it much but just kerp them for yourself if thats the case!

The travel vlog is kind of boring with the amount of edits and music over the top of most of it. I get Tim probably doesn't want to be in it much but just kerp them for yourself if thats the case!
It’s so outdated now too. What a pointless bit of “work”

Reactions: 11
Watched a few minutes but the editing was hurting my eyes. I'm surprised Tim's ok with her including him in the footage now. I agree, Emma looks so naturally pretty pre lip fillers & botox and with lighter eye makeup

I wonder how her boyfriend feels about the unearthing of this footage. It's kinda odd to be editing and posting hours of footage from such an old vlog that predominantly features your ex. The vlog still features plenty of content of them as a couple despite however much she may ir may not have edited out. Sounds like Tim and Emma are friends, which is great, but it could feel a little uncomfortable for the new guy. Maybe that's why she didn't have valentines day plans....

Reactions: 20
Note to self, don’t go round to Emma’s for pancakes because you’ll get burnt pancakes 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sooo, I was curious about “arms” and decided to do some stalking. I’m not sure what people have already discovered on here, but his name is Rob, he studied at Loughborough from 2016-2020 (guessing this makes him 25) and is currently a senior associate at PwC UK

Reactions: 9
Sooo, I was curious about “arms” and decided to do some stalking. I’m not sure what people have already discovered on here, but his name is Rob, he studied at Loughborough from 2016-2020 (guessing this makes him 25) and is currently a senior associate at PwC UK
How did you find him?

Reactions: 2
How did you find him?
He's commented heart's on her posts before and considering her audience is likely 95% femme people it's been pretty easy to find out. They aren't discreet despite emmas little nickname for him lmao
---
As far back as project 2-6-5 they were being pretty obvious. I've noticed that other comments he's left have been deleted. But yeah, emmas approach to keeping her relationship "private" is so weird.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He's commented heart's on her posts before and considering her audience is likely 95% femme people it's been pretty easy to find out. They aren't discreet despite emmas little nickname for him lmao
---
As far back as project 2-6-5 they were being pretty obvious. I've noticed that other comments he's left have been deleted. But yeah, emmas approach to keeping her relationship "private" is so weird.
I must be the only one who thinks he’s actually fit af and Emma’s def punching lol

• Haha
How did you find him?
I couldn’t find the old comments but Emma has said a few times that arm’s house mate is called Ben

A quick look at her following, a search for Ben on Facebook and looking in his friends list for a Rob was all it took

I don’t want to say his second name on here but it’s not too hard to find if you’re nosey enough

Sounds like he has a very decent job, wonder what he thinks to her fannying around 'filming content' and eye bleeping herself on TikTok.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.