Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yesgirl2

Oh yes - what's the point of including the giggles in your vlog if it's too racy for you to tell us about it? As for the flat, I've often wondered if she really 'owns' it or if it's an investment in her dad's name and he lets her live in it either rent free or for a low rent. The vlog was just an hour of her waffling to fill space and congratulating herself on not having done much for a year except go to the gym.
She has said before her dad owns it and she pays him like a mortgage instead of her getting it herself

Reactions: 2

Lola123

VIP Member
I know facial hair is normal and most of us have it to some degree. But if it's that dark and thick I'm sure it's advisable to check it's not a sign of something else (PCOS etc).
Her hair is naturally like that isn’t it? Like if she didn’t have bleached hair she would have hair like this? I also think she probably started doing something and then got distracted and then forgot to go back to it

gymrat93

She also doesn’t eat enough protein to build muscle so that along with the overtraining makes sense
I agree. For a girl who's never out of the gym, I see very little progress or gains on her body. She definitely overtrains though, and rest is essential for muscle growth, so that could be a good bit of the reason why.

jjeett

Chatty Member
I actually did really like her at one point, she was relatable but I stopped watching her a good while ago now. When she lost weight she seemed to also loose her whole personality/ persona and became very boring!
It was around the time she went blonde I started disliking her

Geezerboy890

Idk, I know people who train, eat well w macros, are super toned but they are still size 12-14, just because that's how their bodies are. Just like there are skinny people who eat crap and don't exercise but still are size 6, there are people who do everything "right" and are still in larger bodies. A lot of weight / size is genetics.

For example, doesn't matter how much weight I lose or how lean I get I will NEVER be a size 6 because I have broad ribs, my waist physically cannot get any smaller than perhaps 28", because it's the size of my literal skeleton lol.

I do think Emma suffers with buying clothes a size too small though, tbh. She's nowhere near fat but she was spilling out of some of those bikinis. Vanity sizing at its finest... I've bought clothes a size up even my usual size fits fine, simply because the larger size was more flattering. T'is but a number!
All of the above; to maintain her smallest she would have to eat extra healthy whereas somebody may not eat good or exercise and still be super slim

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
I can't believe how old she looks!😳 If anything her tight, shiny, botoxed forehead highlights how creased her eyes are!
It’ll only be a matter of time before all those lines disappear too - not before she claims she’s totally fine with them

shezzle

In her reel where she does the three ‘looks’ with her eyes, I feel like she looks like Kylie Jenner, which suggests she’s had a LOT more than lip fillers done

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Just caught up on those project 59 reels she’s doing
She’s on day 15 and she’s done 7 leg days at the gym???

• Haha

Geezerboy890

Another hotel room with Kielan... They are NOT just mates.

You can absolutely share a room with mate of the opposite sex, but thrice in 2 months? Nah. If not dating then definitely FWB
Exactly maybe if its a once off or but i thought the same if u can afford ur own room what need to share? Should probs just admit it