Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geezerboy890

I have only just caught up on her latest fitness journey video and I am lost for words. At the end of the video she talks about not being strict with herself yet she has excel sheets of her weight and measurements. She also openly admitted to exercising for 8 hours a week! How is that not a strict routine?
Excessive tbh

Reactions: 2

Lola123

VIP Member
"on the call they said they will outreach(?) what I need"? Can't manage to read anything above the last line though.
The one above I think had nutrition in it? And something like one of the things they point to is a healthy lifestyle and nutrition

It is very hard to read though

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Fake tan can be tricky on the chest, mine seems to go patchy a lot faster on my chest. However it’s pretty easy to rectify, make sure you’re exfoliating, keep the area moisturised.

Lola123

VIP Member
That’s what she was bugging up as marking the end of project 50….. FML
27CE0F12-C3E1-4F4E-A375-987EA47DB529.jpeg
0DADBE77-0298-4ABB-B34B-4ADCDD77F1D7.jpeg

I’ve added this second one so people don’t just think it’s the way she’s got her hair

• Haha

SequinLover

I don't know why she hasn't at least re-touched out, or used makeup on, the patchy tan on her neck and shoulders? It makes NO sense to me. These people have more money (and time) than sense, yet they can't even be bothered to make themselves look presentable... Like, I understand not wanting to be an influencer that retouches, and we all know fake tan isn't perfect and starts to go patchy.. but I don't think anyone would go out with it looking like that, let alone post a picture... You would scrub it off or touch it up with makeup surely? I know the second mine starts rubbing off my inner elbows it's straight into the bath with exfoliating glove for me, lol

If I was a tan brand she'd worked with in the past, that would be an instant strike off the PR list. She is just classless
This is the reason I don't bother fake tanning. I live how it looks when it's first done but hate it when it starts going patchy and looks awful.

As for the dresses well I'm lost for words. Not appropriate. Look bloody awful.

_Laura

Chatty Member
Cardiff as well! Sorry I should have specified that I meant trains... Every time I've been on one I have been in the minority too
Hi neighbour! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ It's a strange one isn't it, probably because you don't have the risk of the driver telling you off for not wearing one 🧐

• Heart

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Sorry but her ad with nuii or whatever, just doesn’t make sense…she’s thinks she being creative but it’s just so cringe!
What gets me is they obviously signed off on it, so they must be happy with it 😅 Mad. Easy money if you can get it I guess!

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
Hasn’t she done that concept before with a different ad as well or am I making that up, was sure I’d seen it before 🥱

Bugsy26

She's stuck something on Instagram about a lash growth serum - I would've thought she'd at least have posted some before and after pics so we could see if there was any difference. From what I can see, the video just shows her on one day with and without mascara.
I swear the first video wasn’t that long ago, but she posted it 6 weeks ago so wanted to clarify 😂

Attachments