Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklellama

Not sure how but I ended up on Emma’s Instagram out out of nosiness probably 😂 flicked through the fitness highlights, Jesus Christ, how can see look at that video back and think that’s okay form! Look where the bench is on her back, it’s pretty much touching her coccyx! 🙈🙈🙈🙈
😂 I’m pretty new to lifting but that is awful. What can we possibly be working in that position?

Reactions: 2

Pretzelstick

She's stuck something on Instagram about a lash growth serum - I would've thought she'd at least have posted some before and after pics so we could see if there was any difference. From what I can see, the video just shows her on one day with and without mascara.

bcfc999

Chatty Member
"on the call they said they will outreach(?) what I need"? Can't manage to read anything above the last line though.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
stopped watching months ago but i think she said some of her stuff was an 8?? it was not a flattering fit so not the right size either way

abaca13

Didn't she say in the vlog that her sisters partners father and brother where there? Not sure if I misheard it?!
Yes, they had dinner with them almost every night and they sometimes joined them for activities during the day so I don't think it was planned as a couple's holiday (can't believe I'm defending her.....)

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
She does seem to have gained back some body fat. If she's gaining muscle too (which is great) she'll look quite bulky if she doesn't also lose some of the fat and she won't really see any definition. I can't remember if she said that she had any aesthetic goals now.

Lola123

VIP Member
Yes, ideal holiday wear for a family trip with your infant nephew. I reckon she's in a post break-up phase where she just wants everyone to think she's hot and open-minded. Hopefully it'll wear off because I don't want to see her underboob.
Bet her brother in law is like wtf is this

• Haha

Pretzelstick

I wouldn’t call it a “ho” outfit.
it’s certainly a bad one… her fashion sense is like her interior decorating. Jumbled and messy.
I think it's an 'I'm sexy but I don't have to try' outfit. If it's cold enough to be all bundled up on the top half, it must be too cold to just have lacy tights on the bottom.

Geezerboy890

She actually admitted to gaining weight in recent vlog and not caring so maybe not as obssessed with getting to her lowest weight?

jjeett

Chatty Member
In her latest IG day reel or whatever it is, she sleeps without pillowcases or her duvet cover. So quirky. Also sets up her tripod/camera to film her raw reaction to needing to put on the bedding which was cringe.

• Sick