Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
I've seen other vloggers mention Co pilot and do sponsored content with them, so defo think she was approached by them not the other way. Her latest vlog is just working out and more than 5 mins of an ad. I do feel for her for whatever happened on the train, she didn't go into detail which is fair enough. She should report it though.
What was that? I’m not gonna watch Emma’s video as she doesn’t need my money

Reactions: 3
I've seen other vloggers mention Co pilot and do sponsored content with them, so defo think she was approached by them not the other way. Her latest vlog is just working out and more than 5 mins of an ad. I do feel for her for whatever happened on the train, she didn't go into detail which is fair enough. She should report it though.

ejej123

Chatty Member
The forehead Botox could not be more obvious in her latest reel. Where’s the movement?!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I just skipped through the video because I don't find them at all interesting any more. I love that she wore a mismatched crop top and bodycon skirt to do baking in the same week it was snowing in parts of the UK. The loose hair and gross fake nails as well (y) no thanks.

gymrat93

Her Instagram following is still dropping! Feel it’s dropped a lot these past few weeks….

Otterrat

Talks about sustainability and the environment then buys clothes from a charity shop to mock with her rich friends.

Oh and then goes on to say
'before anyone says anything 'cause I got a couple of DMs people misunderstanding we weren't taking the piss out of charity shops. I love charity shopping'.
Goes on to say the theme was 'ridiculous outfits' and how they make sense to go to charity shops and not buy new. Justifies it by buying from a charity shop to dress up then re-donate so the shop gets more money. Then plods onto saying she wants to apologise less. How about you think about the effects of purchasing items of clothing you don't need? Or just how wrong the chosen theme was completely. Just a full waste for them to have a laugh.
i don't understand why it's wasteful. It's the least wasteful way to do it (the joke wasn't funny, but that's a different issue)

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
I feel like yeah she may go to the gym a lot but I wonder how much effort she’s actually putting into it to not be showing any results?
I guess because most of what she does is weight training rather than cardio so she’s building muscle but don’t imagine she’s burning much fat?

Reactions: 2

Liswit87

Yeah I think they both just turned 25, I was also fully ready to say that Emma was 27/28 before I checked 😂

I think Soph is looking so gorgeous lately, she really showed Emma up at that Disney+ Kardashian event. Probably because she had actually ironed her clothes...

• Haha

Geezerboy890

Who's she in Barca with?
Yeh on her story with a guy and seems like just the two of them. Could be just a friend as she has other male friends but she captioned her pic catching flights not feelings 👀 and somebody commented “tad insensitive”

jjeett

Chatty Member
I can't help but wonder if she'll seek treatment for her ADHD. Or if it's just convenient for her to constantly allude to 'hyperfocus' and 'burnout' so she has an excuse to be inconsistent
haven't watched her vlogs so don't know if i've missed something but has she actually been diagnosed with adhd?

Melier

VIP Member
She doesn’t look bad - but she’s put back on so much weight! And it’s clearly from being so unhealthy and drinking so much

Gal isn't even trying with her mirror selfies anymore, that's the most low-effort outfit plug I've ever seen
Sorry i should’ve quoted this. In her underwear the other day she looked great but that pic is really unflattering

lululeo

Yeah someone here said that when I proposed they broke up cos of him coming out. I don't know what it was though? I'm assuming in one of Emma's videos?

I think it's true. It explains why they still hang around with each other a lot. Not hard to avoid your ex in friendship groups
I thought she was bi-curious?

Omg, her natural brow shape is so nice here. Why does she insist on brushing them up and flattening them down until she looks like Mr Bean?!
Laminated/soap brows are getting out of control IMO.