Emma’s Rectangle #4 Content's late, humour's up for debate, completed a marathon without training mate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to re think her content/ laziness if she wants to continue thus as a "career" her followers are dropping like flys

Reactions: 7
I'm coming so close to unsubscribing from Charlotte holdcrofts YouTube channel. The reason being is I find in most vlogs she does the products she uses are pricey.I also follow her on Instagram and almost on a daily basis a post has been put up by her displaying all the products she's used. The products are what I'd consider to be pretty expensive. Alright if you've got the cash and can afford them plus it's a matter of personal preference but for some they aren't affordable unless she's been gifted them to try out.

Reactions: 1
Honestly just wondering why she's going to look after her infant nephew if she's ill, also mentioning her period never usually effects her COME ON NOW she's complaining about it nearly every money for the last 2 years 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She mentions having taken one covid test, Emma you should have kept testing because ngl you sound like you’ve got cobid

Reactions: 3
Just flicked through and didn't watch because she didn't seem to do anything, but noticed there's a segment where she's kneeling on her kitchen floor with her head popped up to vlog on the kitchen counter?!

Reactions: 1
Just seen emmas photo dumb and couldn't unsee this 🤢🤢🤢the underneath of her nails
As a person with long nails I’m very cautious with making sure I clean them every time I was my hands! No wonder she’s always ill with those health hazards. This must be so soooo grim for her nail tech

Reactions: 8
As a person with long nails I’m very cautious with making sure I clean them every time I was my hands! No wonder she’s always ill with those health hazards. This must be so soooo grim for her nail tech
Me to I always have long nails and they never look like this 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice she was taking pictures of her and time out of the frames in the latest vlog? But odd she kept them up for so long.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.