Emma’s Rectangle #4 Content's late, humour's up for debate, completed a marathon without training mate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gal isn't even trying with her mirror selfies anymore, that's the most low-effort outfit plug I've ever seen
Does she not own an iron or is this just another half assed brand deal she slapped together last minute to fulfill a contract?? Or both???

What was with the beginning of her vlog, litreally her walking round in her underwear.... immediately turned off 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m at the point of wondering how she is managing to forge a career out of the utter tit she puts out. That is one of the worst vlogs she has put out in a while. There is literally nothing in it. How is she getting paid to do this? How is she making a living out of this tit. It’s so frustrating

Reactions: 17
What was with the beginning of her vlog, litreally her walking round in her underwear.... immediately turned off 🤦‍♀️🤣
I'm not sure whats worse, using a baby for content or constantly getting her arse out for no reason.

'I always get asked what I order in a weekly food shop'..... who is asking this?

Ah, my favourite content. The 'something is happening but I'm not telling you what it is but I'm excited' kind of content. Gives me flashbacks of those crappy influencer book announcements.

She keeps going on about strip clubs because she's not like other girls :rolleyes:

What happened to her changing her editing day and not rushing the editing on a Sunday?

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure whats worse, using a baby for content or constantly getting her arse out for no reason.

'I always get asked what I order in a weekly food shop'..... who is asking this?

Ah, my favourite content. The 'something is happening but I'm not telling you what it is but I'm excited' kind of content. Gives me flashbacks of those crappy influencer book announcements.

She keeps going on about strip clubs because she's not like other girls :rolleyes:

What happened to her changing her editing day and not rushing the editing on a Sunday?
Or… my camera battery is gonna die.

Seriously though, what’s the new career pivot going to be. Bad answers only…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon it's going to be something to do with fitness. Personal training or writing personal plans for people maybe, Similar to Rosi Jay Fitness.

Reactions: 7
So boring when youtubers and influencers are like “I can’t tell you what I’m doing yet” or “I really want to say but I can’t”. Don’t even mention it at that point then.

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t look bad - but she’s put back on so much weight! And it’s clearly from being so unhealthy and drinking so much

Sorry i should’ve quoted this. In her underwear the other day she looked great but that pic is really unflattering
Pretty sure she did a cutaway clip of herself dancing in undies/bikini on some insta post that was from a couple of years ago at her absolute thinnest. Apologies if I'm wrong. I think her figure is good and she can dress how she likes but I also think a lot of the stuff she wears makes her look bigger than she is.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she did a cutaway clip of herself dancing in undies/bikini on some insta post that was from a couple of years ago at her absolute thinnest. Apologies if I'm wrong. I think her figure is good and she can dress how she likes but I also think a lot of the stuff she wears makes her look bigger than she is.
Yeah I agree, her hair looks different

Reactions: 1
Emma's Rectangle #5 lips inflating, subscriber count shrinking, questionable fashion, what was she thinking?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Be it that Emma doesn't want to do her job, I was curious if anyone has suggestions for channels that are similar to old emma content?

Reactions: 1
Be it that Emma doesn't want to do her job, I was curious if anyone has suggestions for channels that are similar to old emma content?
Not sure if they’re what you’re looking for but here are some people I’ve subscribed to recently that haven’t yet annoyed me
Elledelia
Chloe Pavlou
Jessica Jayne
Emmy Rosam, Chic Geek & Charlotte Holdcroft I’ve also subscribed to but are more people I put on in the background cause they can annoy me a bit. Chic geek and Charlotte are both just makeup videos

Also will ALWAYS recommend both of the Welsh Twins as well as their joint channel

Reactions: 4
Just seen the latest weekly vlog ... she is unbearable. The pout she puts on when she pretend to read .... god, give me a break

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.