Emma’s Rectangle #4 Content's late, humour's up for debate, completed a marathon without training mate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but wonder if she'll seek treatment for her ADHD. Or if it's just convenient for her to constantly allude to 'hyperfocus' and 'burnout' so she has an excuse to be inconsistent
haven't watched her vlogs so don't know if i've missed something but has she actually been diagnosed with adhd?

Reactions: 2
haven't watched her vlogs so don't know if i've missed something but has she actually been diagnosed with adhd?
Yep! If you remember we were talking about it on here a couple months back, that started because she had said in a vlog that she'd paid for a private assessment and been diagnosed.

Naturally, she's not even mentioned it since, aside from using the odd TikTok buzzword like "hyperfocus" which is very reductive to what ADHD actually is

Reactions: 6
Yep! If you remember we were talking about it on here a couple months back, that started because she had said in a vlog that she'd paid for a private assessment and been diagnosed.

Naturally, she's not even mentioned it since, aside from using the odd TikTok buzzword like "hyperfocus" which is very reductive to what ADHD actually is
I thought she said she was in the process of getting a diagnosis? Not that she had been?

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s had her assessment type thing where they said it’s likely that she has it, but you then have to wait a few months for an official diagnosis. I’m sure she said hers was June time? Will be interesting to see if she shares it again since she was so defensive last time and said it’s nobody’s business after herself spending so long making jokes about it

Reactions: 5

Yeah I remember her saying she had an assessment but as far as I was aware nothing was confirmed.

I reckon it came back and she doesn't have it and she won't share any more about it cos she doesn't have it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s had her assessment type thing where they said it’s likely that she has it, but you then have to wait a few months for an official diagnosis. I’m sure she said hers was June time? Will be interesting to see if she shares it again since she was so defensive last time and said it’s nobody’s business after herself spending so long making jokes about it
Typical Emma. “Blah blah blah blah. Not that it’s anyone’s business!!! 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has a great figure but my god her fashion sense is god awful. what was that leather skirt and cowboy boots combo all about? And just for a house party?

Reactions: 8
Ah, my bad! I thought said the diagnosis had happened in that assessment in April.

I was diagnosed earlier this year and I only had one (in person) assessment and was told then and there, but I didn't go private like Emma has, not sure how much different it is

She has a great figure but my god her fashion sense is god awful. what was that leather skirt and cowboy boots combo all about? And just for a house party?
And in her photo dump she's got pictures of her sweet nan and close ups of underboob. Think she's going through a post break-up I'm hot as Hell and really open-minded phase.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see her to do list?? I'm sorry but the tasks could've been easily accomplished in a day. Yet she didn't achieve anything she set out to do besides a work out. Even calling the doctor was abandoned at the slightest inconvenience. She just comes off as immature and vain when the only things she prioritizes are based in looks (fixing her nails and working out). I think my frustration with her stems from similar sentiments as those expressed in Helen Andersons thread- she's unrelatable. I'm not jealous of these lazy influencers, I worked hard to be able to afford a similar lifestyle to emma. The difference is, I worked. She does the bare minimum and still manages to complain: leaving empty promises, hardly engaging with her viewers, INSULTING her viewers, and producing tit content. I remember the reel days (a lil cringe but at least there was effort) or the make up hauls, project 10 pan, workout and health videos. The only effort she makes now is for brand deals. She does one reel and is exhausted from "work" i.e. eating pizza on the couch with a friend. I guess the lack of gratitude towards her viewers, the arrogance, and unabashed privilege just makes her vile in my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again. Influencers who had regular 9-5s before influencing have much more of a grasp on reality than those who haven't. Emma did a tiny bit of work in retail and that's as far as her knowledge about responsibilities goes.

Reactions: 15
I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again. Influencers who had regular 9-5s before influencing have much more of a grasp on reality than those who haven't. Emma did a tiny bit of work in retail and that's as far as her knowledge about responsibilities goes.
Totally agree. You can tell who’s been lucky enough to be able to do this full time, and who’s just kind of walked into and has never had to do anything else.

Reactions: 7
Oh man you're so right. I never thought of that!! I remember dear old emma mentioning her and her retail manager didn't get a long and she was working ridiculous hours (I'm sure normal to the average person). Looking back on it, I bet you the reason for the tension was her poor work ethic.

Reactions: 13
I think that’s true to an extent, but I remember Sophie Louise working like two jobs way back in the day and now she has zero work ethic

Reactions: 4
I just watched the 12 June vlog and… those pink leggings no no sweetie what are you doing, I could practically see her last meal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t look bad - but she’s put back on so much weight! And it’s clearly from being so unhealthy and drinking so much

Gal isn't even trying with her mirror selfies anymore, that's the most low-effort outfit plug I've ever seen
Sorry i should’ve quoted this. In her underwear the other day she looked great but that pic is really unflattering

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.