Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s not like it’s just the 2 of them though 😂 it wouldn’t be fair for one to miss out when they have the same friends

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s necessarily that weird, they didn’t break up on bad terms did they? The impression I got was that they were more friends towards the end anyway

Reactions: 1
Latest story - doing yoga (three of them, one of which is Tim) in a shorts or bikini Bottoms (can't tell which) which are going right up her backside and showing most of her arse.

Even she's captioned it saying she's cropped the shot to save her dignity.

But no, definitely not trying to show Tim what's he's missing.

Reactions: 3
Latest story - doing yoga (three of them, one of which is Tim) in a shorts or bikini Bottoms (can't tell which) which are going right up her backside and showing most of her arse.

Even she's captioned it saying she's cropped the shot to save her dignity.

But no, definitely not trying to show Tim what's he's missing.
I 100% think she’s doing that for attention

Reactions: 10
Agree it may not be that weird they are away together BUT I feel like she’s really calculating each story she gets him in and knows how people would react to seeing them together

Reactions: 12
Her UK holiday IG stories are just giving me public school "rah" vibes. Total ick.
Uggh I know what you mean. I think I'll skip this week's vlog (if there is one) as I just can't sit through 40 mins of their "banter"

Wtaf! That is abnormal I don’t care how much she thinks they can be friends, it’s barely been 2 months has it
totally agree. And having seen this situation a few times, it’s all well and good, everyone’s friends and everything going great. Until one of them gets a new partner. tit will hit the fan then

Reactions: 14
Agree it may not be that weird they are away together BUT I feel like she’s really calculating each story she gets him in and knows how people would react to seeing them together
Yeah I can definitely see that. I know I’ve tried to stay friends with ex’s before and it just never really works…

totally agree. And having seen this situation a few times, it’s all well and good, everyone’s friends and everything going great. Until one of them gets a new partner. tit will hit the fan then
Exactly, have they talked about boundaries if one of them gets a partner? If they're on a night out can they get with other people, can they bring up someone they're speaking to? Recipe for a disaster...

Exactly, have they talked about boundaries if one of them gets a partner? If they're on a night out can they get with other people, can they bring up someone they're speaking to? Recipe for a disaster...
I feel like Tim would take it on the chin and just keep the harmony of the group, where as Emma would kick off and make a huge deal of it, look at how she suddenly had to post a photo of her hugging her friends boyfriend! Like okay Emma cool

Reactions: 4
I feel like Tim would take it on the chin and just keep the harmony of the group, where as Emma would kick off and make a huge deal of it, look at how she suddenly had to post a photo of her hugging her friends boyfriend! Like okay Emma cool
yeah I think this too. Does anyone else think it was Tim that initiated the break up? Just my opinion but from watching her vlogs I feel like he had mentally checked out of that relationship a while ago.

Emma seems to be in full blown “notice me” mode while they were on that holiday. Can just imagine her being well over the top and fake laughing to try and get his attention

Reactions: 13
I had a school relationships with someone in the same friendship and we really tried to make the friendship work for a long time but it just didn’t. There was too much existing feeling and too much “will they won’t they” to let either us fully move on. Plus it’s incredibly difficult when one of you meet someone else.

I think they’ll try for a long time cause “she’s not like other girls” and to try to stop it breaking up the group as a whole but eventually it’ll either drift or there will be a big fall out.

Its happened to me and I’ve also seen it played out with so many friends over the years.

I had a school relationships with someone in the same friendship and we really tried to make the friendship work for a long time but it just didn’t. There was too much existing feeling and too much “will they won’t they” to let either us fully move on. Plus it’s incredibly difficult when one of you meet someone else.

I think they’ll try for a long time cause “she’s not like other girls” and to try to stop it breaking up the group as a whole but eventually it’ll either drift or there will be a big fall out.

Its happened to me and I’ve also seen it played out with so many friends over the years.
Yeah definitely, I think many of us have similar experiences. I never had a boyfriend at school, but with my first boyfriend, we tried to stay friends but it just became awkward when we both met new people. It’s a nice idea but it just rarely seems to work in reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.