Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m struggling to see how she funds her leisurely lifestyle when she doesn’t really have that many insta followers (less then 100k now) or subscribers on YouTube and seems to only post half arsed vlogs once a week
ikr didn't she also say in her fitness journey that at the time she started working out she wasn't making enough to live on from youtube? she's had a little growth since then but surely not enough to have a huge effect

Reactions: 4
I’m struggling to see how she funds her leisurely lifestyle when she doesn’t really have that many insta followers (less then 100k now) or subscribers on YouTube and seems to only post half arsed vlogs once a week
She must make a fair amount from adverts etc. As her YouTube doesn’t actually produce that much, defo not enough to live her lifestyle!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’ve stopped watching now but she must’ve mentioned hitting 100k in a blog as well which is really awkward

but how can she expect to grow whenher youtube is a weekly blog if her sat in the kitchen telling us a one line summary of what she’s done
And her insta content literally goes weekly photo sump- ad- weekly photo dump- ad - weekly photo dump- ad. And the dumps are just a summary of the already boring blog 🥴

the girl is pure laziness

Reactions: 15
I’ve stopped watching now but she must’ve mentioned hitting 100k in a blog as well which is really awkward

but how can she expect to grow whenher youtube is a weekly blog if her sat in the kitchen telling us a one line summary of what she’s done
And her insta content literally goes weekly photo sump- ad- weekly photo dump- ad - weekly photo dump- ad. And the dumps are just a summary of the already boring blog 🥴

Just went and looked, 15th sept was the last insta post by choice… this girl dull and she knows it!
😴😴😴😴

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Yep 🥱

Reactions: 1
It still makes me laugh that she said she wanted to hit 250k YT subscribers by the end of the year 😅 can’t wait to see what she says whenever she does her new year vid. My money is on her just saying something like ‘I decided to just have a fun year and not stress about it and that’s okay.’, which seems to be her go-to fallback response (see: marathon training 😅).

can’t lie though, I wish my busy days were the same as hers 😂

Reactions: 16
I can't even bear to watch this week's vlog.

When I see the title "a bit of a quiet week" I just think, compared to what?!

Reactions: 12
Don't really get the point of her vlogs. She's not living a fancy, aspirational lifestyle that's interesting to watch, but she's not living a relatable lifestyle either. She's just somewhere in the middle doing nothing 24-7 and calling it a busy day when she has a spin class.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine being 1 month old and already exploited for an advert on Instagram. If I were her sister I’d be fuming, hopefully Emma has asked her permission??

Reactions: 6
Imagine being 1 month old and already exploited for an advert on Instagram. If I were her sister I’d be fuming, hopefully Emma has asked her permission??
Also what on earth apart from the caption does her "ad" have to do with NOW TV. I'm surprised they commented and weren't completely livid they paid an influencer for that

So today she mentionned she's not doing Vlogmas. What a surprise bearing in mind she can barely put together a half decent weekly vlog and all she ever puts out on Insta are ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So today she mentionned she's not doing Vlogmas. What a surprise bearing in mind she can barely put together a half decent weekly vlog and all she ever puts out on Insta are ads.
I thought it was interesting that she said last year vlogmas nearly destroyed her channel. Did she lose subscribers because there were 5 minutes timelapses of her unloading the dishwasher? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma should get called for Jury Duty more often as it actually gave her something different and a bit more interesting to talk about in the Vlogs other than working out and stewing apples 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do understand her not wanting to do Vlogmas, I’d imagine it is difficult to keep up with, but why even mention it? I can’t imagine that many people were asking for it?

Reactions: 8
she half arsed vlogmas anyway, did having to edit more than one video a week for a few weeks actually take that big a toll!?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.