Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I would prefer if she wasn't talking about fitness and eating in every video. I was never a viewer originally for aspirational fitness content - I'd go to someone with a lot of knowledge, qualifications and experience for that type of thing.

To me, the fitness/food content she puts up is hella triggering, and I'm a 29 year old woman - god only knows what its doing to her younger audience.

I think the problem is that she is a) lazy b) a trend follower and c) has no idea what she wants her brand to be; Fitness Influencer, Beauty Guru, Vlogger, Travel (LOL) - she's all and nothing at the same time.

Oh and just to add, its not even as if her fitness content is the "girl next door", regular gal living her life and working out - type content.... because 5-6 days a week of weight training, 3 spin classes and 2 step classes is not normal either.

Reactions: 27
Personally I would prefer if she wasn't talking about fitness and eating in every video. I was never a viewer originally for aspirational fitness content - I'd go to someone with a lot of knowledge, qualifications and experience for that type of thing.

To me, the fitness/food content she puts up is hella triggering, and I'm a 29 year old woman - god only knows what its doing to her younger audience.

I think the problem is that she is a) lazy b) a trend follower and c) has no idea what she wants her brand to be; Fitness Influencer, Beauty Guru, Vlogger, Travel (LOL) - she's all and nothing at the same time.

Oh and just to add, its not even as if her fitness content is the "girl next door", regular gal living her life and working out - type content.... because 5-6 days a week of weight training, 3 spin classes and 2 step classes is not normal either.
Not only is it not normal, but it’s completely unattainable for most people her age would work full time. I’m older than her (29), and work full time and there is absolutely no way all my free time would be spent at the gym. I understand some people enjoy it and it does benefit their mental health, and that’s great, but I feel Emma has gone the opposite way and is obsessed

Reactions: 14
I'd rather she went back to makeup tutorials more often. That's why I started watching her. I never copied the looks, but I used to get good tips about certain products from them. She got me into the Nars foundation, which I still use

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched her in FOREVER but thought I’d watch her isolation vlog. Why’s Tim moved out?

Reactions: 1
I trigger to see if she addresses the marathon in her vlog after all the comments but I just don’t know whether I can be bothered to watch her moan for half an hour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A jam packed week, just not with work! My personal highlight was Emma laughing at herself for wanting a cup of tea but not having time. WHAT A HOOT!

The twenty minute makeup routine to bulk out the video was also

Monday
Is hungover
Needs to shoot something for a brand
Shows us a load of gifted tat

Tuesday
Big catch up and a gossip with Soph
Takes some photos with Soph
Has a Wagamamas with Soph

Wednesday
We get five seconds of Emma crimping her hair then sitting at her desk. Apparently she worked on a couple of Instagram campaigns (Is campaign the new word for AD?)

Thursday
Gym
Food shop
Edits an Instagram video

Friday
Has a day out with her family then goes out for a drink

Saturday
Edits vlog then goes out again

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is no way Emma’s running this marathon. I just saw Saffron Barkers latest video and she’s signed up to run the London marathon in October for make a wish foundation.

in saffron’s video she was saying that she’s panicking about her current fitness levels, needs to up her training and is worried because it’s already almost August and she’s only comfortably running 12k ………… Emma’s marathon is in 6 weeks time and I doubt she’s ever run 12k in her life

Reactions: 5
How many brow products does one person need to use FFS?! The end result wasn't even good.

No running AGAIN! It's annoying me she's totally ignoring the issue despite getting comments about her lack of training last week.

Reactions: 6
"I have such a busy week guys"
*goes on to show 40 minutes of her seating on a desk talking to the camera*

Reactions: 7
For her having what 200K subscribers, she only ever gets around a 10th of that in views. You’d think seeing that so many of her subscribers aren’t engaging in her videos would make her think to switching things up or finding out what her subscribers actually want to see or why they subscribed to her in the first place.

I wanna slap all that orange concealer and bronzer out of her hands. No! Put it down.
Yes, made me laugh recently when she was waving around a tinted mosturiser saying she was over 'the full coverage life' and just wnated something light - then proceeded to layer a ton of concealer over the moisturiser what looked like most of her face. Might as well have just used a real foundation...

Reactions: 13
A random one but are there any beauty/lifestyle you tubers you enjoy watching?? I’ve unsubscribed from Emma and the like so need some new wholesome people to watch that don’t bore me to death

Reactions: 3
I followed Tim on instagram a while back and couldn’t resist having a snoop around now and again since the pair broke up. It seems the photos of him and Emma have now gone, wonder if he’s ridding evidence/memory of her on socials for closure or in the interest of somebody new…! Either way it makes me think they probably aren’t the ‘bEst fRieNds’ like she claimed🤷🏻‍♀️

A random one but are there any beauty/lifestyle you tubers you enjoy watching?? I’ve unsubscribed from Emma and the like so need some new wholesome people to watch that don’t bore me to death
Lucy Wood

Reactions: 3
She’s terrible as well (her threads on here are semi active) 😂
I dunno, she feels a lot more down to earth and relatable as a YouTuber. I also love her renovation content, which is how I found Emma originally. But agree to disagree

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.