Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was really concerned..... not concerned enough to follow the guidelines, stay home and not go and get her lips done though! Also, the fact that she says she got lots of comments telling her to get a PCR, so that's what she's going to do. How did she not know she was meant to get one before her viewers told her? We're almost 18 months into the pandemic at this point, is she not paying attention? Then I see comments like this and realise it isn't just Emma.

Screenshot_20210725-223412_YouTube.jpg

Agree with everyone else, the fake open mouth laughing at how she isn't taking the marathon seriously is disgusting considering that 127 people have donated and she's raised £800. Considering all she churns out are weekly vlogs and the odd Instagram ad there's not really an excuse is there (isolation week aside). The preparation and training could have been good content as well.

Reactions: 16
I'm not surprised but I felt frustrated watching that vlog as isolation would have been her prime opportunity to get ahead on some of her videos and whatever else she considers work, without the distraction of going out with her mates and spending time at the gym. I know she felt unwell for some of it but just watching her bake, binge watch TV and complain about isolation was so frustrating. I want to give her a shake!

After seeing that thumbnail I thought maybe she has eating disorder . If you have bulimia the cheeks will be puffy. I know it from my own experience. Also if you have bulimic episode you are in a very dark place so its really hard to be productive. Sorry if there are mistakes in my message, english is my second language. Also hope I did not offend anyone by making this assumption.

Reactions: 3
She was really concerned..... not concerned enough to follow the guidelines, stay home and not go and get her lips done though! Also, the fact that she says she got lots of comments telling her to get a PCR, so that's what she's going to do. How did she not know she was meant to get one before her viewers told her? We're almost 18 months into the pandemic at this point, is she not paying attention? Then I see comments like this and realise it isn't just Emma.

View attachment 679715

I work in healthcare so let me explain: lateral flows are for people without symptoms. They are designed to detect Covid if you have zero symptoms so you're not spreading it without knowing. PCR tests are for people who have one of the "official" symptoms of Covid. The information "Kay" gave is absolutely false. Please don't take that advice. Emma did the right thing by getting a PCR and self isolating.

After seeing that thumbnail I thought maybe she has eating disorder . If you have bulimia the cheeks will be puffy. I know it from my own experience. Also if you have bulimic episode you are in a very dark place so its really hard to be productive. Sorry if there are mistakes in my message, english is my second language. Also hope I did not offend anyone by making this assumption.
You know what? She seemed really off this blog, maybe it's the break up emotions catching up with her, maybe it's the self isolating but she seemed really down in the dumps.

Reactions: 18
She is so disrespectful and genuinely thinks that she is the mutts nuts - for an influencer she really isn't all that successful as someone else has said above, considering the amount of time she's been on youtube compared to others, her numbers are really poor. I watch a girl with far less subscribers but gets similar views. She really believes that the world owes her something and she is exempt from the rules because she is so special. It drives me mad. And the fact she went and got nails and lips done with a cough with no test is just absolutely vile. She will have people unfollow and unsubscribe just from this poor attitude. Her lips looked dreadful as well, I don't know why these young girls are so keen to get this stuff pumped into them. And those faux freckles wind me up - what's the point in doing this just to slap on so much makeup over the top that you can't even see them?!

Also, I was like oh she's isolating we're going to see her either doing loads of work or cleaning her flat! oh wait....

She’s asked for questions for a QA I would ask about
- her PCR results
- why she didn’t take the time to upload more whilst in self-isolation or be more productive and use that time wisely
- clean your flat and do a declutter video or interior one and use that time to paint the place
- even about the marathon training
buttttt she’ll probably block me instead of addressing it as it’s the influencer way🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so disrespectful and genuinely thinks that she is the mutts nuts - for an influencer she really isn't all that successful as someone else has said above, considering the amount of time she's been on youtube compared to others, her numbers are really poor. I watch a girl with far less subscribers but gets similar views. She really believes that the world owes her something and she is exempt from the rules because she is so special. It drives me mad. And the fact she went and got nails and lips done with a cough with no test is just absolutely vile. She will have people unfollow and unsubscribe just from this poor attitude. Her lips looked dreadful as well, I don't know why these young girls are so keen to get this stuff pumped into them. And those faux freckles wind me up - what's the point in doing this just to slap on so much makeup over the top that you can't even see them?!

Also, I was like oh she's isolating we're going to see her either doing loads of work or cleaning her flat! oh wait....
The lips are going to get bigger and bigger each time - she's even overdrawing her new bigger lips, to my mind that's a sign she wants more. You have surgery, it's never enough.... They look painful and her whole face seemed swollen. That's probably a big part of why she felt under the weather.

Reactions: 7
- her PCR results
- why she didn’t take the time to upload more whilst in self-isolation or be more productive and use that time wisely
- clean your flat and do a declutter video or interior one and use that time to paint the place
buttttt she’ll probably block me instead of addressing it as it’s the influencer way🥴🙄
Where are the 'dating myself' videos she harped on about doing as well.

Reactions: 9
- her PCR results
Where are the 'dating myself' videos she harped on about doing as well.
-Does she really think she is busy?
-Is her life that consists of nail, hair and lip appointments and gym fulfilling?
-Why did she lie about body confidence back in the day before she was obsessed with fitness?
-Why did she stop reading books?
-The Marathon

Reactions: 8
The lips are going to get bigger and bigger each time - she's even overdrawing her new bigger lips, to my mind that's a sign she wants more. You have surgery, it's never enough.... They look painful and her whole face seemed swollen. That's probably a big part of why she felt under the weather.
As somebody who works with lip fillet she's 100% got more than half a mil like she claimed she was getting!

Reactions: 12
I finally watched the vlog. Basically just her laughing at herself and doing tit all for a week. She even did her makeup and was whinging about having no one to show it to.... she could have filmed a tutorial style for it or filmed a video once she was all made up. The comment about dancing in the kitchen being her cardio at the minute... hun, you bought a BIKE during lockdown. Whinging about her flowers dying and she loves going out to buy some every week so she has to order some online... So tone deaf. A lot of people self isolating over the last year have had much bigger issues, like not being able to go into work and worrying if they'll get paid.

Reactions: 25
I finally watched the vlog. Basically just her laughing at herself and doing tit all for a week. She even did her makeup and was whinging about having no one to show it to.... she could have filmed a tutorial style for it or filmed a video once she was all made up. The comment about dancing in the kitchen being her cardio at the minute... hun, you bought a BIKE during lockdown. Whinging about her flowers dying and she loves going out to buy some every week so she has to order some online... So tone deaf. A lot of people self isolating over the last year have had much bigger issues, like not being able to go into work and worrying if they'll get paid.
Everything you said is spot on! And I love how you didn't even bother breaking it down day by day this week, as literally nothing happened on any day 🤣

Reactions: 4
Ooo hold onto your hats, she's been out for a run! A whopping 2.8 miles 😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly all the people defending her in her youtube comments about her lack of training clearly haven't run a marathon before! I'm training for a half marathon at the moment and it's seriously hard work, how she thinks she can just waltz up and run a full marathon is beyond me, she's genuinely at risk of seriously injuring herself

and the comment about ooh she can just walk it if she wants - have you ever tried to walk 42km because i have and gave up at 17km because my feet hurt so much 😂

Reactions: 14
Honestly all the people defending her in her youtube comments about her lack of training clearly haven't run a marathon before! I'm training for a half marathon at the moment and it's seriously hard work, how she thinks she can just waltz up and run a full marathon is beyond me, she's genuinely at risk of seriously injuring herself

and the comment about ooh she can just walk it if she wants - have you ever tried to walk 42km because i have and gave up at 17km because my feet hurt so much 😂
I mean there's no cut off for Brighton mara so she could walk it I guess. I would bet everything on the fact she'll start it and DNF

Reactions: 5
Its a bit of an insult to runners or anyone who trains for a marathon to be honest. Good fitness outside of running does not equal being able to run a marathon, at all!

Reactions: 9
Sorry her perception of why she didn’t want to test negative was a joke (I’m only watching the vlog now)
Like yes Emma the world is opening up again. But no was it because they wanted to go out and party, for some people, getting covid means they’ll die or be seriously ill. Also in her photo dump she looks ridiculous stood next to her two best friends whilst she’s orange af

Reactions: 4
Its a bit of an insult to runners or anyone who trains for a marathon to be honest. Good fitness outside of running does not equal being able to run a marathon, at all!
Definitely!! Natasha Oceane did a video where she just decided to run a marathon one day and struggled despite being insanely fit and strong

Reactions: 6
I think Emma and Natacha are completely different

Natacha was a triathlete who competed ironman distance. If Emma is really basing her blasé-ness on the fact Natacha did one without training then I'm really praying for her

Because whilst Emma is 'fit', she's only been doing 'fitness' for a very small amount of time. Emma doesn't really have a base fitness

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.