Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m kind of relieved she got botox if she’s gonna be walking around with those lumpy lip fillers lol.

She reminded me of women who have really jacked up teeth but still get their asses filled before getting braces.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No sign or hint of the vlog, just another cringe insta ad… giving up with this lass🥱 sort it out or just leave eh?

Reactions: 2
I know it isn't fully accurate but hwr social blade says she earns around 600 a month, clearly this isn't the career for her she is so inconsistent, rude, arrogant, up her self, self absorbed/obsessed and she just generally doesn't seem like a nice person anymore i used to really like her but since she lost weight she completely changed

Reactions: 7
I know it isn't fully accurate but hwr social blade says she earns around 600 a month, clearly this isn't the career for her she is so inconsistent, rude, arrogant, up her self, self absorbed/obsessed and she just generally doesn't seem like a nice person anymore i used to really like her but since she lost weight she completely changed
She regularly posts ADs so she’ll be getting between £1.2-1.5k per ad

Reactions: 3
I can categorically state, right now, that I have not once gone out in my entire 27 years on this planet and panicked over ‘ashy knees’

she gets paid for this, what a bleeping mockery

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can categorically state, right now, that I have not once gone out in my entire 27 years on this planet and panicked over ‘ashy knees’

she gets paid for this, what a bleeping mockery
These influencers literally create insecurities for young girls. Ashy knees Wtaf I’ve never noticed somebody’s knees

Reactions: 13
What are ashy knees 😅 is this meant to be a relatable problem!? I didn't see this in the vlog because I couldn't watch it. I can't get past her laughing at how she's balanced the camera on something. A. Isn't this how the camera got broken before? Use a tripod. B. It. Isn't. Funny. STOP LAUGHING.

Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned previously about her voice being quite croaky and I noticed it a few times in her vid. I gather she’s not handling the breakup quite as well as she’d lead everyone to believe. I wonder how Tim’s doing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
@Lurker2867 now you mention it I went and had a nosey over at Tim’s insta. Previously deleted/archived photos of him and Emma have mysteriously returned but without the og captions. Weird behaviour? Must be a lot of to and fro with it! I know people deal with things in different ways and break ups can take a while to settle but I can’t help speculate what may have happened. I wonder if Emma was upset by this big social media cleanse and she made a fuss? I wonder🤔

Last edited:
@Lurker2867 now you mention it I went and had a nosey over at Tim’s insta. Previously deleted photos of him and Emma have mysteriously returned but without the og captions. Weird behaviour? Must be a lot of to and fro with it! I know people deal with things in different ways and break ups can take a while to settle but I can’t help speculate what may have happened. I wonder if Emma was upset by this big social media cleanse and she made a fuss? I wonder🤔
I noticed this aswell

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think they'll get back together?
No I don’t, once things open up again, Tim will be snapped up (he’s got a very good background and job) so I would imagine he’ll get into a relationship or start dating before Emma. The one awakened thing is that they’re still hanging around as friends so I can’t imagine that’s going to go well

I'm confused about the Costa thing. What did she mean?
Sounds like she’s got an ad (sorry, a “campaign”) with costa so she booked a photographer to take pictures of her drinking coffee. Then she went to costa and they were like who tf are you and turned her away lmaoo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sounds like she’s got an ad (sorry, a “campaign”) with costa so she booked a photographer to take pictures of her drinking coffee. Then she went to costa and they were like who tf are you and turned her away lmaoo
So amusing that Emma thought that she could just turn up at her local Costa Coffee with a photographer (that she hired) to take photos of her posing with different drinks only to get turned away 🤣 so much for 'shooting a campaign' - reality check!

ETA. I know it is only semantics but it really irritates me when these idiots talk about shoots and campaigns etc. They are literally just rocking up somewhere, anywhere (car park, street corner, Costa Coffee), and taking photos...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
No I don’t, once things open up again, Tim will be snapped up (he’s got a very good background and job) so I would imagine he’ll get into a relationship or start dating before Emma. The one awakened thing is that they’re still hanging around as friends so I can’t imagine that’s going to go well
I lean towards thinking that once he got a job, even if mostly working from home, his life got fuller, he can me into contact with a wider range of people, and realised she wasn't so interesting, going on about her project 10-pan and treating her self-tan as one of her daily work tasks.

Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic but I really wish she’d take the sticker off her le creuset utensils pot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her weekly vlogs have gone severely downhill. ESPECIALLY considering it’s the only content she’s putting out!! She doesn’t actually show you doing anything, just tells you about it the next day? What is the point.

also find it stupid that she doesn’t engage with anyone on her YouTube. You’re supposed to be growing your channel. You don’t getmany comments and can’t even be bothered to whizz down and like a few???You’re doing nothing else, you can do that whilst binge watching tv. These people

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.