Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Emma and Natacha are completely different

Natacha was a triathlete who competed ironman distance. If Emma is really basing her blasé-ness on the fact Natacha did one without training then I'm really praying for her

Because whilst Emma is 'fit', she's only been doing 'fitness' for a very small amount of time. Emma doesn't really have a base fitness
Yeah that's exactly what i mean! If natacha struggled then how is our emma gonna cope after only doing weekly step classes 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah that's exactly what i mean! If natacha struggled then how is our emma gonna cope after only doing weekly step classes 😂
Yeah sorry! I wanted to point out that Natacha didn't really struggle that much imo and that's what I meant by Emma basing her blasé-ness on Natacha's experience

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her laughing at her plan too, shows her actual intentions. She is being so disrespectful to whoever put it together and the charity

Reactions: 11
Her laughing at her plan too, shows her actual intentions. She is being so disrespectful to whoever put it together and the charity
its the exact same as when she gets a job and openly says she can’t be bothered doing it or said she should’ve done it the other day but decided to go out instead.. why would you openly share stuff like that. Surely the brands would be unimpressed leading to less recurring work… her attitude to life in general is so bizarre

I wonder if the charity regret working with her… I can’t even remember what charity it is, that’s how little she’s mentioned them 🙈

Reactions: 10
A3C151C0-EB6A-4B91-AA8F-78F72D58D559.png

It’s all well and good allying yourself with Helen’s words Emma, but ultimately you’re a very different influencer.

Your most watched video is about your weight loss transformation, and ever since said weight loss, all your vlogs and the majority of your videos have been about food and exercise in some way or another.

I just find it ironic for her to post this when influencers like Emma are the cause of a lot of people’s own struggles with body image.

Reactions: 18
Sorry her perception of why she didn’t want to test negative was a joke (I’m only watching the vlog now)
Like yes Emma the world is opening up again. But no was it because they wanted to go out and party, for some people, getting covid means they’ll die or be seriously ill. Also in her photo dump she looks ridiculous stood next to her two best friends whilst she’s orange af
Her friends look lovely in that photo, I think. Emma's pretty to the point where she barely needs makeup and to my mind she overdoes it, along with the tan and the bleach. There will be others who disagree, but when you see her next to these other girls the contrast isn't in her favour.

Reactions: 9
I've just unsubbed from her - I really think she is everything that is wrong with influencers. Doesn't care, does no work and complains constantly because her viewers have opinions. She is an entitled brat with no talent - sorry to be blunt but her behaviour in that last vlog really peed me off and I don't want to sit there watching videos that put me in that mindframe.

Reactions: 28
I've just unsubbed from her - I really think she is everything that is wrong with influencers. Doesn't care, does no work and complains constantly because her viewers have opinions. She is an entitled brat with no talent - sorry to be blunt but her behaviour in that last vlog really peed me off and I don't want to sit there watching videos that put me in that mindframe.
I had to unsub/unfollow her a few months ago. The constant moaning about trivial things is what got me. Don’t get me wrong, people are allowed to moan about whatever they like, everyone’s struggles are valid, but when you’re doing online to a pretty big audience, I think you need to be mindful of who is watching. In the height of the pandemic I was working flat out at work, I was stressed and coming home and just crying for hours just to do it all again, and then watching influencers moan about not being able to get their hair done or go on holiday was not helping me in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Holy hell I just watched the bit where she was laughing about her marathon training and you are all correct - it is so disrespectful.

sounds petty but if I was someone who had donated to her I would be asking for the money back and would donate it straight to the charity. She deserves none of the praise for raising the money when she has done sweet fa training.

also I don’t believe for a second she believes what she was saying about all sizes being beautiful. She clearly didn’t believe it about herself when she was bigger, hence why she lost weight so unhealthily

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I honestly don’t mind some influencers because they do seem to actually work towards what they have. I’m not the biggest fan of Gemma Louise miles but she at least puts effort to some degree into editing her cosy videos to give off the kind of vibe she wants. Effort has gone into it on some level. With Emma she does the bare minimum, doesn’t care who she disrespects, slaps it all together and thinks she deserves the world.

no love you don’t.

Reactions: 7
I just want to say I'm so glad I found tattle - people say all kinds about it but I honestly thought it was just me with these thoughts for the longest time. I'm glad it's not just me.

Reactions: 24
I just want to say I'm so glad I found tattle - people say all kinds about it but I honestly thought it was just me with these thoughts for the longest time. I'm glad it's not just me.
welcome to the most rational place on the influencer sphere

Reactions: 15
also I don’t believe for a second she believes what she was saying about all sizes being beautiful. She clearly didn’t believe it about herself when she was bigger, hence why she lost weight so unhealthily
She made a comment about her clothes fitting a little tighter, didn't she? She's getting worried that she's putting on weight. I couldn't see it in her last vlog, she looked much the same to me. Her jeans pockets were gaping like they were a tiny bit too small, but I think that's always been the case - she gets the smallest size she can fit into, regardless of whether or not it feels or looks right.

Reactions: 11
She made a comment about her clothes fitting a little tighter, didn't she? She's getting worried that she's putting on weight. I couldn't see it in her last vlog, she looked much the same to me. Her jeans pockets were gaping like they were a tiny bit too small, but I think that's always been the case - she gets the smallest size she can fit into, regardless of whether or not it feels or looks right.
I actually have noticed that she's put on a bit of weight

Reactions: 1
So the last time she uploaded a mid week video was 3 weeks ago and it was a What I Eat which would’ve been part of her vlog anyway… 🙄

Reactions: 8
For someone so in to fitness, she’s not looking too aspirational to me tbh. Harsh but idc.
No I agree, signing up for a marathon and not training for it at all…. And she seems to post more food content than exercise/training content which says it all really 🥴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.