Emma’s Rectangle #3 I've got meals and reels, but keep your nose out of my feels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rectangle Renovates lol! I hope she ditches that stupid name soon - her channel isn’t much of a rectangle anymore, I’d say. Hot mess maybe.
forgive me if i’m being stupid but i’ve never understood why her username is Emma’s Rectangle.
Am I missing something really obvious? what does it mean lmao

Reactions: 2
forgive me if i’m being stupid but i’ve never understood why her username is Emma’s Rectangle.
It’s something like her little rectangle of the internet or how YouTube videos are rectangles on the screen…..

Reactions: 3
I always thought it was the rectangle shape of the YouTube window but I could be wrong

I think she said it was meant to be like a rectangle of the stuff she cared about (beauty and renovations being two of them at the time) as her content but it might be the screen too like other people said.

Reactions: 1
A British youtuber I watch has been training for a marathon (idk what one tbh) but she's just posted saying it's been canceled. I wonder if that's what Emma's hoping for

Reactions: 6
No vlog today then?
She’s not posted anything all weekend on Instagram which is strange! She usually posts, my suspicion is she’s lied about her isolation length or something and shouldn’t be out at her sisters birthday party (which was supposed to be yesterday) so hasn’t posted to cover her own back/is too hung over today to work

Reactions: 4
Did someone here say we'll see whether she actually got a test like she said she did on the vlog? Maybe she took a week off so she wouldn't get caught in a lie

So she did actually lie and only went for a test AFTER her lip appointment?
Also the laughing at herself is too much for me in this vlog 😫 for anyone that cannot STAND it, from 8:26-9:12 she’s fully mouth wide open, making no noise laughing, slapping her chest, acting as though it’s the funniest thing in history that she opened her calendar to see her marathon training schedule. Gonna turn it off and recoup for a couple hours before I finish this garbage.

Reactions: 14
So she did actually lie and only went for a test AFTER her lip appointment?
Also the laughing at herself is too much for me in this vlog 😫 for anyone that cannot STAND it, from 8:26-9:12 she’s fully mouth wide open, making no noise laughing, slapping her chest, acting as though it’s the funniest thing in history that she opened her calendar to see her marathon training schedule. Gonna turn it off and recoup for a couple hours before I finish this garbage.
Can't bring myself to watch it. What's the latest on the mara training?

Can't bring myself to watch it. What's the latest on the mara training?
That was literally all she mentioned I think! She opened the training plan and said ‘That is so funny to me because I am NOT training. Let’s close that and never open it again. That is just made to make me feel bad.’ Cut to her just waffling on and being scatty as duck, which even she admits to for once.

Did anyone notice that there was a comment on the new vlog about her attitude towards the marathon? It was a big comment and they were basically saying it was disrespectful to the people who have donated money to her for her to be acting like it is all a joke and making 0 effort. Just went to go and screenshot it now and I think it has been deleted...

Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice that there was a comment on the new vlog about her attitude towards the marathon? It was a big comment and they were basically saying it was disrespectful to the people who have donated money to her for her to be acting like it is all a joke and making 0 effort. Just went to go and screenshot it now and I think it has been deleted...
Just went to look and found it -

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Her face looks bloated as hell in the thumbnail for the new vlog 😳
I just came here to say what is that thumbnail!? Either she's pulling one of her faces or those lip fillers aren't looking too great.

Screenshot_20210725-215119_YouTube.jpg

Isolation diaries?

I’m self isolating too and I genuinely have been at home (last day tomorrow yayyy), I feel like I’m gonna be even more annoyed at her than normal, watching this so I may skip it.

Vlog was super boring, it was just her saying I'm bored, cooking pancakes and tanning. And these people are content creators...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.