Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to say that looks like him! I get they have the same friendship group but surely that must be difficult to see your ex socially already

Reactions: 4
She does seem more motivated although she's sad , maybe the relationship was depressing her

Reactions: 3
I think she explained the breakup well and she handled that in a really mature way but I don't like the little rant she did at the start, I understand what she means but it does come across as very ungrateful. You've put your life online and profited from it, that was YOUR choice. She wants all of the benefits but none of the negatives or the responsibilities, sorry love it doesn't work like that.

And I'm not for one second standing up for the people who comment and DM weird direct messages because I don't understand that behaviour at all, BUT you do have to expect that people will ask when you have made it such a large part of your online presence.

Reactions: 22
He's literally in her story at a party?? Or is that someone else? Lol
It is him in the story. In the vlog she said they broke up and are still "best friends". I know they share the same friendship group but I would find it tough to see him this soon, but she was very positive in the vlog. She did mention he might be in the vlogs again at some point but probably not yet, so who knows.

Reactions: 5
I agree with everyone being annoyed with her rant. No breakup is easy and I wish her the best, I think she was mature about the ending but I’m so annoyed with her moaning about her viewers. She chose to put her life online, introduced Tim and their relationship to her audience and made a living out of it. Now it’s just natural when people ask. I think it’s rude to ask directly but also very rude to moan about people asking. Without those people, she wouldn’t be earning anything. Now she goes and posts a story at a party and shows Tim. Next week she’ll be mad at people asking about Tim at the party. That’s hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with everyone being annoyed with her rant. No breakup is easy and I wish her the best, I think she was mature about the ending but I’m so annoyed with her moaning about her viewers. She chose to put her life online, introduced Tim and their relationship to her audience and made a living out of it. Now it’s just natural when people ask. I think it’s rude to ask directly but also very rude to moan about people asking. Without those people, she wouldn’t be earning anything. Now she goes and posts a story at a party and shows Tim. Next week she’ll be mad at people asking about Tim at the party. That’s hypocrisy.
you've summed this up really well thats exactly how i feel!

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be able to party with my ex of 6 years right after we broke up, it's a bit weird. Maybe she is trying to be cool with it but I think she should take some time to process and not see Tim for a while. Having the same group of friends makes that difficult though.

Reactions: 14
It just goes to show how much of a false image influencers portray online, even in vlogs. I think most of us agree that they didn't seem suited as a couple, but all she ever showed was them having a laugh and being really happy together. You don't just breakup over night, this will have been brewing for a while, yet she still made a point of including clips in the vlogs of them together right up to the end.

So of course it will be a shock to her regular viewers when he's been in nearly every vlog for about a year then suddenly he's not. I can't imagine going through a break-up publicly but that's the career she chose, and if she chose to include Tim in the vlogs then people are going to wonder where he's gone. As someone said above, you can't just have the positive aspects of being in the spotlight, you have to take the negatives that come with that too.

Reactions: 17
I’m actually really shocked by it to be honest. I know they maybe weren’t compatible but I’ve been with my own partner for a while so it does make me worry we’ll grow apart. Especially when their relationship seemed so lovely in lots or ways.

Guess you can never truly know another couple’s dynamic. The pandemic must have also played a part. I presume her next man will definitely be an avid gym goer 👀

Reactions: 18
Agree with the consensus regarding the breakup and how she handled it.

Just came here to say how amazing she looked on Monday (I think) when she said "I've just done a little makeup, like 4 products". Her face was glowy and fresh and looked her age not middle aged! I wish she would do that sort of stripped back makeup more.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just came here to say how amazing she looked on Monday (I think) when she said "I've just done a little makeup, like 4 products". Her face was glowy and fresh and looked her age not middle aged! I wish she would do that sort of stripped back makeup more.
I thought the same, she looked so fresh and lovely in that make up.

Reactions: 3
I actually agree with what she said. It is private and people were rude to dm her and message asking about Tim. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation. Obviously when you put your life out there as much as she does it'll have to be addressed eventually but it's up to her how and when and what she shares.

I actually agree with what she said. It is private and people were rude to dm her and message asking about Tim. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation. Obviously when you put your life out there as much as she does it'll have to be addressed eventually but it's up to her how and when and what she shares.
Yeah I think that was her point, she would have addressed it eventually when she felt it was time, not just because her viewers demand it of her. I think she maybe just didn’t say it in the best way, but I agree with the sentiment.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched the vlog, well flicked bath rough cause cba, and she definitely comes across a rude saying she’s owes her viewers nothing, I do agree some people probably would have crossed a boundary however she’s in a very privatised position because of her viewers so phrasing it like that definitely came across quite rude!!

Reactions: 5
Typical Emma, addressing some pretty rough stuff in a vlog (i.e. her breakup) but still manages to get it sponsored. 😂

• Haha
Typical Emma, addressing some pretty rough stuff in a vlog (i.e. her breakup) but still manages to get it sponsored. 😂
this!! i think it was the 'i owe you lot nothing' straight after the 'you can buy the hairdryer using the link below thanks for the few grand T3 xx' that rubbed me up the wrong way. there are better ways to convey the same message of respecting people's privacy

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.