Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic but I'm actually soooo happy I've found this thread!
I discovered Emma about 4 years ago, when she was doing hauls in her dad's conservatory and was very happy to find someone who was roughly my age and my size. Her weightloss actually made me feel so bad about myself because I saw how quickly she lost the weight and how she seemed to go from a size 16 who never exercices to a size 10 who works out every day and loves it. I watched her "My weight loss journey" video and thought she did it in a fairly healthy manner and at the time, I had just started finding exercice classes that I actually enjoyed so I definitely resented myself for not losing the weight as quickly as she did despite also going to the gym 3/4 days a week. I thought I just didn't have her drive and it made me feel like a bit of a failure. I would never have known that she was on 1200 kcal a day if it wasn't for this thread!
Obviously, I'm not saying this to take away from her weightloss because she worked her butt off (if only to be able to cope on 1200 kcal!), but I'm glad I know how unachieveable and unstainable her training was.
Not that you asked for advice but I think her journey was also largely impacted by having 3PT sessions weekly. A session with a PT is so much more intense from my own experience and gets you results quicker. Most people cannot afford that so really should not beat themselves up whilst on their own journeys.
I also had the same feelings whilst watching her journey (not her fault ofc) xx

Reactions: 8
Not that you asked for advice but I think her journey was also largely impacted by having 3PT sessions weekly. A session with a PT is so much more intense from my own experience and gets you results quicker. Most people cannot afford that so really should not beat themselves up whilst on their own journeys.
I also had the same feelings whilst watching her journey (not her fault ofc) xx
That's very true! I hate when people say that having a PT is worth the money. I'm sure it is, when you have the money to spend on a PT...

Reactions: 4
She didn’t buy a peloton, she just bought s spin bike and the online subscription but maybe it was Tim’s?
Pretty sure she admitted straight away that she was only going to use it for X amount of weeks and that’s why she’d gone for the cheap one. Still a waste

Reactions: 1
She didn’t buy a peloton, she just bought s spin bike and the online subscription but maybe it was Tim’s?
Oh that makes it a bit better then.. but yeah still an absolute waste. I remembered cos of the photo of the spin bike at the gym in her stories and so she's going to the gym to use spin bikes now rather than doing it at home

I think she seems a lot more like her old self now after the breakup. I know we only see what she puts out but she seems happier already. I can relate as I was the same when I broke up with my ex, I didn’t realise how much it was getting me down, even though it wasn’t a ‘bad’ relationship.
I think the last year has been a bit bleh for everyone.

Reactions: 3
Soooo is there no weekday video again this week?
Honestly it’s really pissing me off how she calls herself a YouTuber and talks about growing her channel when she can barely manage a weekly vlog (which is pretty much late every week), and that she lives so comfortably for doing very little work.
But maybe I’m just bitter because I’m a year older than her, working 2 jobs and six day weeks and still can’t afford to move out of my parents house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I had her weekly vlog on with my boyfriend in the room and even he said she came across rude 😂 I get it’s hard and I don’t think people should directly message that’s plain rude but to talk down to people the way she did saying by it’s non of your business the way she said it was really crappy you put your self out there and have somebody in every video for over a year of course there is gonna be questions (like I said thought direct messages but rude) but saying it’s no body’s business and speaking like tit to people who watch your videos the people who litreally put a roof over her head if people didn’t watch she would be stuck in some crappy job she hater apparently living with her dad, can’t watch her anymore I honestly think since she’s lost all the weight she’s a completely different person and not somebody I can relate to anymore she’s really up her self and self obsessed and so entitled she doesn’t even understand the real world she does what ever she wants all fat every day and puts up one video a week is obsessed with her weight and TW has clean signs of an eating disorder and I think she’s a terrible Influence to be called an “influencer”

Reactions: 13
I think she seems a lot more like her old self now after the breakup. I know we only see what she puts out but she seems happier already. I can relate as I was the same when I broke up with my ex, I didn’t realise how much it was getting me down, even though it wasn’t a ‘bad’ relationship.
I think the last year has been a bit bleh for everyone.
She’s posting on her IG stories soo much more now. I definitely get why but it is a strange part about breakups that the women tend to put themselves out there so much right after, then usually plateau. Glad she’s keeping busy at least!

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I'm glad for her that she's got good people to surround herself with and support her through the break-up - looks like she's having fun

Do you think we’ll find out what party tim was also at in the weekly vlog?

This is going to sound mean and judgmental because, well, it *is* mean and judgemental (which is kinda what Tattle’s for, lol) but it’s really apparent that she used to be heavier/overweight from her current Playboy bunny stories. She looks slim but doughy and older than her years - I kinda don’t get that she works out like a beast but still looks skinny-fat. From her pictures I’d think she was a naturally thin girl who hadn’t worked out a day in her life 🥴

Judging from these descriptions, I'm not sure if I'm missing out/ grateful I no longer use Instagram :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Judging from these descriptions, I'm not sure if I'm missing out/ grateful I no longer use Instagram :ROFLMAO:
I hate to disappoint but I don't think it's that juicy 😂 Couple of shots of her in a bunny outfit then her drinking wine.
Screenshot_20210606-091903_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210606-091907_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210606-091915_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Do you think we’ll find out what party tim was also at in the weekly vlog?
Doubt it, Doesn’t she start vlogs from Monday and that was last Sunday night I think? Plus she did say Tim wouldn’t be making an appearance any time soon so doubt she filmed it anyway

oooh she said in today's vlog she's stopped using a trainer and is doing her own plans

Do you reckon Tim will watch her vlogs? I always wondered if youtube couples snoop on each other's channels after breakups lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.