Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oooh she said in today's vlog she's stopped using a trainer and is doing her own plans
I’m really interested to know how her marathon training is going when she’s out drinking about 4 nights a week! I couldn’t do it 🤯

Reactions: 6
oooh she said in today's vlog she's stopped using a trainer and is doing her own plans

She keeps changing her workout goals and routines all the time cause she doesnt follow through with any of it. Same bullshit over and over. She just likes the idea and sound of it all but cant be arsed to put the effort for more than a week or two.

Reactions: 8
I’m really interested to know how her marathon training is going when she’s out drinking about 4 nights a week! I couldn’t do it 🤯
Yeah she seems to have gone quiet on the running front. Wonder if it's cos we mentioned it

So she can continue to under eat and not be accountable? They were just increasing her calories….

Reactions: 7
Yeah she seems to have gone quiet on the running front. Wonder if it's cos we mentioned it
I know she said she’d be vlogging the experience so I assumed that’s why there would be no mention of it in the weekly vlogs, but yeah it doesn’t seem like she’s been doing any training for it at all. I’m honestly a little worried for her with it, she’s going to do so much damage to herself running that distance with little to no training

Reactions: 1
She seems a lot happier since the break up tbh and she's doing that classic thing of overhauling her house, her life, her workouts, she will settle into a new normal soon enough. I did also wonder if she quit with that particular trainer because they were increasing her calories

Reactions: 11
I think she was acting up in the vlog knowing Tim will watch was all bit put on for me

I feel like she is happier, even if she is just projecting. She’s more chatty on her stories which she hasn’t been for months. It’s quite refreshing! Might not be the breakup that’s done it, probably just the sunny weather and restriction lifting, but I’m glad she seems happy. I’m also looking forward to her finally sorting her house out again, I subbed for renovation vlogs after all 😂

I actually enjoyed her latest video which I can’t say about her content for the last year or so. As said above its quite refreshing! Again, might be the post-breakup rush but good to see her way more chatty!

Reactions: 4
Her Instagram stories are just proof that she sees "working out" as part of her job. I get that one of the privileges of working from home and working for yourself is that you get to set your own schedule, but Emma goes to the gym in the middle of the day for a large portion of the day, and does virtually nothing else.

I think that this is what has ruined her brand as an approachable girl next door. She has become incredibly unrelatable because of the amount of time she dedicates to fitness.

Therefore when it comes to things like her house being a mess for example, those of us "normos" with real 9-5s who have to work out, maintain friendships and relationships, and still have time to clean think "what am I even watching here?!".

The sad thing is that those who admire her for her dedication to her fitness regime are not recognising the immense amount of privilege this girl has in being able to live a life that is totally self-absorbed.

Reactions: 26
Her Instagram stories are just proof that she sees "working out" as part of her job. I get that one of the privileges of working from home and working for yourself is that you get to set your own schedule, but Emma goes to the gym in the middle of the day for a large portion of the day, and does virtually nothing else.

I think that this is what has ruined her brand as an approachable girl next door. She has become incredibly unrelatable because of the amount of time she dedicates to fitness.

Therefore when it comes to things like her house being a mess for example, those of us "normos" with real 9-5s who have to work out, maintain friendships and relationships, and still have time to clean think "what am I even watching here?!".

The sad thing is that those who admire her for her dedication to her fitness regime are not recognising the immense amount of privilege this girl has in being able to live a life that is totally self-absorbed.

There's no actual dedication to the gym in my opinion. I mean, she says she goes and she says she does however many hours in there but there arent visible results. With all the training she supposedly does and all the weights she supposedly lifts there should have been a drastic change in her body ... but there isn't. This isn't about body shaming her at all, I just think she's obsessed with the idea of being a fitness freak and not actually with what comes with it.

There's no actual dedication to the gym in my opinion. I mean, she says she goes and she says she does however many hours in there but there arent visible results. With all the training she supposedly does and all the weights she supposedly lifts there should have been a drastic change in her body ... but there isn't. This isn't about body shaming her at all, I just think she's obsessed with the idea of being a fitness freak and not actually with what comes with it.

I personally think this comes back to Emma’s goals being all over the place. She’s most likely never eaten enough to gain the muscle (I know she did those videos explaining how her body composition has changed but since then there are no obvious changes). Even if her calories were high enough, she’s always done a tit tonne of cardio which has more or less cancelled it out

She said at the end of the vlog, 'see you Tuesday in a baking video' and not a mention of it today. I'm never surprised by her anymore so I wasn't really expecting it to happen but why bother giving a day if you can't manage it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said at the end of the vlog, 'see you Tuesday in a baking video' and not a mention of it today. I'm never surprised by her anymore so I wasn't really expecting it to happen but why bother giving a day if you can't manage it.

• Haha
Wow she really ran FOUR MILES and walked most of it…. That’s not even a 10k 🤯 How she thinks she’ll be able to do a marathon is anyone’s guess

Reactions: 10
Wow she really ran FOUR MILES and walked most of it…. That’s not even a 10k 🤯 How she thinks she’ll be able to do a marathon is anyone’s guess
I think there's a big chance she'll dnf the marathon.. or maybe defer her place? Tricky when there's donations involved though

Reactions: 4
Has she given up on her great British bake off series as well? 😂 wonder if she’ll go ahead with her ‘date myself’ series and actually follow through

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.