Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's probably preparing himself for more people checking his profile after the breakup is announced.

Reactions: 4
You're following him, that's why but yeah, the pics still seem to be there. It still only says 3 pics when I look but I obviously can't see the pics, that's why I thought he might have deleted them.

You're following him, that's why but yeah, the pics still seem to be there. It still only says 3 pics when I look but I obviously can't see the pics, that's why I thought he might have deleted them.
Mines the same, I don’t follow him and his account is private and says only 3 posts!

pure speculation but since they have the same friendship groups and theyve been together so long i find it hard to believe theyd have the kind of break up where theyd delete all trace of each other after five minutes so they could still have broken up or be on a break or whatever

Reactions: 5
Not really related to Emma but just because someone else posted about her getting gifted food a few weeks ago, saw on Sophs insta that Nyx, L’Oréal etc are sending out a pr package with a make a pizza kit as part of it which just doesn’t make sense… why do you need to send free food to influencers when there are people who need that food. I’m sure it’s a package Emma will get as well, saw Steph Toms get it too. 🤯

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: “Bought a Peloton bike for just one spin, everyone’s wondering what’s happened with Tim”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think it’s funny that Emma added pronouns to her insta bio when she reached 100k (probably due to some TRA follower messaging her about it) and then deleted them again right away

Reactions: 2
So I just watched her latest vlog and I agree I think they've had a fall out Tim seems like a good boy tho so can't see what he'd have done wrong ? But you never know

I think it’s funny that Emma added pronouns to her insta bio when she reached 100k (probably due to some TRA follower messaging her about it) and then deleted them again right away
There's a new feature on IG that allows you to add them to your profile, if you check on your phone they're there on hers

Reactions: 2
It’s interesting now Tim has disappeared she’s now going out with loads of girl mates for a brunch date into London it looks like. Gives me a vibe of that mate that doesn’t see her friends as much when she has a boyfriend but when they break up comes winding back to you🤷🏼‍♀️Might be just me

Reactions: 7
It’s interesting now Tim has disappeared she’s now going out with loads of girl mates for a brunch date into London it looks like. Gives me a vibe of that mate that doesn’t see her friends as much when she has a boyfriend but when they break up comes winding back to you🤷🏼‍♀️Might be just me
Tbf she did see her friends as much as she could but it’s only now things have really opened up she has been more consciously posting about it on social media

Reactions: 5
Odds on her uploading today on time and addressing her and Tim?
I think she'll upload late and won't address it properly.... or there will be some vague mention of Tim not being there but she won't talk about what's happening.

Reactions: 3
She's put up a story saying the vlog will be up at 4 and it will be answering questions people have been asking

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.