Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sidebar to all the relationship talk but hiring a video editor can't be going well if it's taking weeks at a time to get an out of date video uploaded, first her favourites from this month and she hasn't uploaded her baking video yet this month either - could be due to all the stress of whatever's going on with her and Tim but I have a funny feeling things aren't working out with her editor as well as she'd hoped, I wonder who's fault it is though

Reactions: 8
Sidebar to all the relationship talk but hiring a video editor can't be going well if it's taking weeks at a time to get an out of date video uploaded, first her favourites from this month and she hasn't uploaded her baking video yet this month either - could be due to all the stress of whatever's going on with her and Tim but I have a funny feeling things aren't working out with her editor as well as she'd hoped, I wonder who's fault it is though
When she said something in a past vlog about a back and forth to "make sure it's right for me, like me but better" I just knew nothing would ever be good enough for her. She's going to be one of those nightmare clients who can't do tit themselves but thinks they can do it all.ans so are never, ever happy with what's given to them.

Reactions: 11
When she said something in a past vlog about a back and forth to "make sure it's right for me, like me but better" I just knew nothing would ever be good enough for her. She's going to be one of those nightmare clients who can't do tit themselves but thinks they can do it all.ans so are never, ever happy with what's given to them.
I thought this too. She kept saying she wanted it to be like how she does it but better. I think if you are employing an external editor it'll never be like you because it isn't you. If you have a specific style or way you like things to look it's very difficult for someone else to replicate that, especially straight away.

Or plot twist, she hasn’t sent the clips over? Wouldn’t surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
External editors usually never work for YouTubers who’ve done it themselves previously. Their audience is used to their editing style, and the editor feels like they have to earn their keep and edit in tit every 30 seconds and the video just becomes unwatchable 🥴

Reactions: 5
She used nars foundation as her first foundation she wore at school 👀👀 i thought everyone used dream matte mouse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She used nars foundation as her first foundation she wore at school 👀👀 i thought everyone used dream matte mouse 😂
Dream Matte Mouse in one of the like 3 colours it came in so we all had the same orange, cakey face. :ROFLMAO: NARS as a teenager, yikes. Once I saw a must have been like 12yo being bought a full face from Fenty "NO SHE WON'T APPRECIATE IT AND SHE DOESNT NEED THAT".

• Haha
Dream Matte Mouse in one of the like 3 colours it came in so we all had the same orange, cakey face. :ROFLMAO: NARS as a teenager, yikes. Once I saw a must have been like 12yo being bought a full face from Fenty "NO SHE WON'T APPRECIATE IT AND SHE DOESNT NEED THAT".
Ahh, the good old days of rubbing my Collection 2000 stick concealer into my face with my hands 😅😅
I didn't buy my first high end product til I was like 19 or something :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soap brows are good for someone with not much brow (like myself) so you don't have to plaster a tonne of product on. But I hate this trend of massive brows brushed up, it doesn't look good. It's almost as bad as sharpie brows!

Reactions: 7
I just had a look at Tim's insta profile because I wanted to see if his pics with Emma are still up and his insta is now private (wasn't a few days ago) and he now has only 3 instead of 6 pics up so he might have deleted his pics with Emma?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I just had a look at Tim's insta profile because I wanted to see if his pics with Emma are still up and his insta is now private (wasn't a few days ago) and he now has only 3 instead of 6 pics up so he might have deleted his pics with Emma?
Well, that’s all the confirmation I need 👁 If he’s deleting half his pics I don’t think it’s only a break either.

Reactions: 4
When you search her followers on IG his account doesn't come up as a follower either. Hmmmm

Reactions: 3
Yeah is was open the other day but he only had 3 pictures then, one of them included Emma?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.