Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ended the vlog by saying (i'm paraphrasing) 'I'm sorry this vlog has been short, it's been a bit of a weird week, I'll talk to you more about that soon'....

Reactions: 3
I personally can't see it being a breakup, and if it is it must have happened suddenly or she's very good at presenting a different view of life online. I hope she's okay if it is that though, first breakups are rough, I imagine more so if you've been together basically all of your adult life so far.

I personally can't see it being a breakup, and if it is it must have happened suddenly or she's very good at presenting a different view of life online. I hope she's okay if it is that though, first breakups are rough, I imagine more so if you've been together basically all of your adult life so far.
I agree that there were no hints of a possible breakup in the previous vlogs. It must have happened suddenly or they are taking a break to sort things out etc. I hope she is okay.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen a couple of comments referring to Tim though or asking if he’s ok/why he’s not there and she didn’t react but she interacts back to this one?
I'm just reading it that she isn't directly responding to anyone asking about Tim, but is liking and supporting comments calling those people out for making said comments about Tim, which suggests she doesn't want to address it either way.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she will have to address it soon (probably in the next vlog) because of the sheer amount of comments asking where Tim is or they missed Tim from the vlog, or saying she was down. Everyone has noticed something is up! Also she has made their relationship a key part of the vlogs as well so she probabaly will say something when it’s a bit less fresh.

Also, conspiracy theory, what if it’s so sudden because while Tim was out at the weekend without her, he cheated? 👀 obviously that’s pure speculation, but if they did break up it would have to be over something quite sudden because they were so happy up to the Saturday, and then Monday she said she has a rough weekend.

Again, I hope she’s ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perhaps Tim's facing some issues with his personal life and she obviously wouldn't feel comfortable sharing it. Like maybe something sad has happened, e.g. a family member passing away. That would explain why he wouldn't be up for being on camera and why she's getting a bit defensive about the questions.

Reactions: 14
Perhaps Tim's facing some issues with his personal life and she obviously wouldn't feel comfortable sharing it. Like maybe something sad has happened, e.g. a family member passing away. That would explain why he wouldn't be up for being on camera and why she's getting a bit defensive about the questions.
Hmm this seems plausible but I feel like she’d mention it in the vlog, no?
“Tim had a family emergency and had to pop home to his parents house...” or something. I feel like she’s said more personal things before. But I really can’t remember.
Just based on her interactions with the commenters.... I think the problem is with each other: Either a break up or taking a break.

Reactions: 6
It’s 100% a breakup because why was her dad suddenly helping her clean her car when not just two weeks ago he couldn’t be arsed to help her install her new car battery!! I reckon they’ve been arguing a bit and Tim had mentioned the messiness and lack of space she’s given him and he just snapped, maybe she went out and he packed and run (I can’t think of how else it would have been done)

I hope Emma and Tim are both ok. Break ups are tough (if that’s what’s up), especially when you have been together since so young and for so long.

It’s all just pure speculation at this point, it could be a break up, it might not be. Either way I hope both Emma and Tim are okay. I’m sure it’ll be addressed soon whatever has happened.

Has her dad ever been in her videos before? It was quite random that all of a sudden he wanted her to do a time lapse of him 😂 was cute tho!

Reactions: 6
It’s 100% a breakup because why was her dad suddenly helping her clean her car when not just two weeks ago he couldn’t be arsed to help her install her new car battery!! I reckon they’ve been arguing a bit and Tim had mentioned the messiness and lack of space she’s given him and he just snapped, maybe she went out and he packed and run (I can’t think of how else it would have been done)
This sounds realistic. I cannot blame Tim if that’s what happened. The amount of messiness used to give me anxiety whilst watching.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It’s all just pure speculation at this point, it could be a break up, it might not be. Either way I hope both Emma and Tim are okay. I’m sure it’ll be addressed soon whatever has happened.

Has her dad ever been in her videos before? It was quite random that all of a sudden he wanted her to do a time lapse of him 😂 was cute tho!
Not directly like that, hence why I think something major has happened as why he’s rallying around his number 1 princess

Reactions: 2
I did wonder this too. It could just be something unexpected has happened which means he's had to go away and she is worried about him or possibly upset herself, after that long together she is likely to know his family well too.

I think she will need to address it soon though as people have definitely noticed his absence and her low mood after Sundays Vlog. It's bound to cause speculation and that will continue until she provides an explanation or some kind of information on what's going on.

If they have, I can think of hundreds of reasons they would break up. It was startlingly obvious to me they weren’t meant for each other.

Yes break ups are tough. But being in the wrong relationship is tougher in the long run.

If they have, I can think of hundreds of reasons they would break up. It was startlingly obvious to me they weren’t meant for each other.

Yes break ups are tough. But being in the wrong relationship is tougher in the long run.
Maybe he’s realised after a year of living together? That could have been the nail in the coffin!

Reactions: 2
Maybe he’s realised after a year of living together? That could have been the nail in the coffin!
They do say that living together is a really serious test for a relationship! Many couples are perfectly happy when living apart, but that first year together is a make or break. Maybe for them, it was a break?

I know she’s going through a hard time and I sympathise, but I hope she explains soon, I’m just too nosey 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They do say that living together is a really serious test for a relationship! Many couples are perfectly happy when living apart, but that first year together is a make or break. Maybe for them, it was a break?
The thing is the last year hasn't really been a normal situation to be living together for the first time. I think even the strongest of relationships will have been put under pressure whilst all this is going on.

Had a few days off tattle and just read through and caught up lol, all the guessing different scenarios made me laugh but I think if they have broken up it’s probably for the best as they do seem like an odd pair that wouldn’t last and I can imagine living together in lockdown for a year has probably expedited the inevitable somewhat but it still sucks for her. And I hope she is ok. Not going to lie though I’m nosey and just want to know what’s going on now 😂

At least if they have split up it will be the end of the sickly baby voice she speaks to him in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.