Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 more teacher reels left 😭😭😭 duck sake Emma 😭 whoever told Emma they liked them needs their head looking at!

Reactions: 12
she’s always using the Diego dalla palma one in her vlogs, I don’t remember her talking about BTS recently.

Also that mascara sucks! It flakes and smudges.

It also helps that she has super long eyelashes which tend to look great whatever mascara she uses. It's not going to look the same on my poker straight stubby lil ones that's for sure.
She's mentioned this morning she's never had so much fun doing her job, how does she generate income from reels? Unless they are sponsored I don't get it?

Reactions: 6
It also helps that she has super long eyelashes which tend to look great whatever mascara she uses. It's not going to look the same on my poker straight stubby lil ones that's for sure.
She's mentioned this morning she's never had so much fun doing her job, how does she generate income from reels? Unless they are sponsored I don't get it?
I agree most of these influencers that test these suppposed wonder mascaras already have good eyelashes so most of what they test and advertise is going to look good! I’ve not got horrendous eyelashes but they are pretty straight, not overly long and quite light and most mascaras do f all for my lashes even the ones people rave about! I’ve found a handful that I actually do feel make my lashes look quite nice but they re never on par with what the adverts say that will do! Sell me some mascara by someone who has crap lashes beforehand and then I’ll be willing to spend my money and give it a go! Lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
4 more teacher reels left 😭😭😭 duck sake Emma 😭 whoever told Emma they liked them needs their head looking at!
Also even if you did like them... 4 more is total overkill so anyone who said they liked them will be sick to death of them when they are all posted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I finally got around to this week’s vlog. 40+ mins and a bore. I didn’t even make it halfway through. But if anyone comments that the content is boring and most of it can be left on the cutting room floor, she’ll bite their head off.

Reactions: 2
Oh god the Easter egg hunt is live on her insta... wonder if Tesco (or any of the influencers!) will receive backlash for this 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

I also genuinely don’t understand the point of that campaign? Seems so pointless.. wonder how much they got paid to go to a tesco and find some chocolate eggs that live in one single aisle in the supermarket... not really much of a hunt

Reactions: 8
Uhhh so I can’t go into Tesco with my husband to do our essential food shop but she’s in there doing a bleeping Easter egg hunt?

Oh god the Easter egg hunt is live on her insta... wonder if Tesco (or any of the influencers!) will receive backlash for this 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
Uhhh so I can’t go into Tesco with my husband to do our essential food shop but she’s in there doing a bleeping Easter egg hunt?

I really hoped it wasn't going to be this. But here we are. They both went in together, in a rush, to get some free chocolate eggs. What the actual duck. Are we living in different realities at the minute? I also noticed it was very choppy editing so I imagine the time limit took priority over any social distancing. Tesco shouldn't be doing this but Emma should also have thought twice surely!? Have other influencers done this too? I hope they do get backlash and I'm tempted to contact Tesco. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 13
Shops didn't shift enough eggs last year, people are buying fewer eggs this year due to not wanting to overindulge as obesity is linked to covid etc. well according to the radio piece my mum was listening to earlier. I absolutely agree with you though, she should have gone in solo with a go pro or a camera strapped to her, even holding a mini tripod herself would have been fine. she and teach are encouraging the behaviour that its fine to go out as a group to the shops, anything for money, so greedy (both her and tesco) and if she is insisting on pushing her athlete narrative, she shouldn't be eating chocolate anyway.

Reactions: 3
even aside from the questionable ethics of an easter egg hunt in a pandemic, as content it was just... tit?? maybe she just missed the mark on making it tongue in cheek or whatever, but i just dont get who this is for exactly, wasn't like the eggs were hidden anywhere she literally just went to a tesco and bought some eggs... woo great

also without wanting to sound like a stalker only i know the area pretty well but that tesco she went to is a good 20 miles (40 minute drive roughly) from where she lives which makes it even more ridiculous, like i hope they paid her really well or something

This is why I'm so glad I found tattle, it's just nice to have your opinions validated so you don't feel like you're going crazy. Not one comment on that Easter hunt video is calling her out for taking part in that campaign mid-pandemic. She's doing a non-essential shop, in a group when she's capable of going alone, and rushing about when people are trying to socially distance, yet the comments are all just gushing about how great it is. I know people are sick of talking about the restrictions but it's reality and we're still very much living it, and influencers need to be called out when they set a bad example.

I feel so out of touch with the rest of her followers, like are we even watching the same thing?! The endless teacher reels are bad enough to endure but at least she's making them in her own home, not running about putting people at risk.

Reactions: 17
This is why I'm so glad I found tattle, it's just nice to have your opinions validated so you don't feel like you're going crazy. Not one comment on that Easter hunt video is calling her out for taking part in that campaign mid-pandemic. She's doing a non-essential shop, in a group when she's capable of going alone, and rushing about when people are trying to socially distance, yet the comments are all just gushing about how great it is. I know people are sick of talking about the restrictions but it's reality and we're still very much living it, and influencers need to be called out when they set a bad example.

I feel so out of touch with the rest of her followers, like are we even watching the same thing?! The endless teacher reels are bad enough to endure but at least she's making them in her own home, not running about putting people at risk.
I totally agree! I started watching you tube a couple of years ago after an operation and I was at home recovering and was looking for different things to watch, I discovered Emma and a few others via Instagram and started watching the videos from the start and really enjoyed them, most of them however now I struggle to watch sadly! I feel like most have all become so out of touch with real life and the real world and how most people act and behave and how they their lives that I just find them irritating to watch and can’t relate anymore! I still watch the majority as I am interested in some things they will post about and I have found some really good products and clothes through certain people which Id never have heard about but I started thinking all these things and getting frustrated and I thought it was just me because I’m probably older than the target audience so I get perhaps I don’t relate to these things! I then found the tattle threads and I felt so much better now! Lol! I genuinely thought I was just being out of order or didn’t get it because I was too old but seems I’m not the only one who thinks the way I do! I can’t understand some of the comments and hype they get about what they post, I really can’t!

Reactions: 7
Another week with no Tuesday or Thursday video... Wish I could be this inconsistent in my job 😂

Reactions: 11
Another week with no Tuesday or Thursday video... Wish I could be this inconsistent in my job 😂
Honestly I never even noticed or cared when YTers missed uploads until they pointed it out. Why do they bother to set themselves hours?? Also yeah. I’m currently freelancing and if I was this slack, I’d be BROKE.

Imagine getting up that early every single day to do duck all
It pisses me off when she says waking up at 7/8am is late for her 🙄 like good for you early bird. Go suck a worm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Regarding her embarrassing 'teacher' reels on Instagram, I commented asking who requested them and she replied saying 'like, lots of people xx'. Came across a wee bit passive aggressive to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.