Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SequinLover

Fml I was scrolling through my reels on explore feed and Emma jumping around with Tim pops up on 9gag account with a hashtag #couplegoals. Why 9gag, why? I thought that reel is long gone and forgotten.
I don't understand why that reel has had so many views?!?!?! Its literally two people awkwardly jumping around. If that's #couplegoals then people don't expect much from a relationship do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

jjeett

Chatty Member
Omg that teacher Instagram reel is the most cringe thing I've seen in a long time

• Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Hearing people like Emma talk about how they're going to be going to loads of appointments, the gym, the pub etc all in that first week is making me anxious. Especially as she's seen 4 lots of people over the bank holiday weekend, then had 4 people round yesterday. We've been advised to be cautious, not do every single thing as soon as you possibly can.

Another busy week!

Monday- day off
Tuesday- has a slow day- needs to recharge
Wednesday- peels and stews apples
Thursday- films a reel and a last minute video
Friday- does a lot of baking
Saturday- films a reel then puts the covid buffet together. No one seems to be social distancing anyway, lovely!
Sunday- Edits vlog

• Haha

justbecasual

Stream of conscious thoughts on the weekly!

As expected, she is 100000% reading here. Comments in the video were directly addressing things discussed here, i.e.
"I don't weigh anything anymore..." Yeah right, you were literally weighing things in the last weekly vlog.
"Everybody has a shit surface that they pile everything on and that's mine".... You have a shit pile surface in every corner of every room.

How bizarre was the photo check-in section by the way?

I find it so interesting when she said obviously she doesn't care about her changing weight and measurements, but then goes on to say how puffy she looked and how its almost her period, and she was up in calories so that's probably contributing - so she is clearly bothered otherwise she wouldn't have so many excuses!

She then said she did a spin session and a strength session that she's really glad she did but it put her back the next day. THIS IS A WARNING FROM YOUR BODY THAT YOU ARE OVERDOING IT. Her coach needs to tell her to slow it down - alternate your cardio and your strength - give yourself more rest days. These are easy things to adjust!

Why did she give up work for the week on Thursday?!?! "I'll start again on Monday...." :unsure:

The pile of crap in the background when she was making cocktails was terrible. I. Can't. Cope. This girl's laziness is so extreme.

Finally, please just stop with the egg-whites and eat the whole egg.

Last edited:

Kiki13

Yes, I think it was just a temporary solution to the being in alone lockdown problem. They're not a serious couple, no children, not engaged etc. sometimes space is what's needed, they should grab it while they can.
I mean, it's possible to be a serious couple and not be engaged or have kids. That's not the gold standard for everyone. Either way, they're still super young.

But I agree that it seems like she doesn't really want him there and it's her not their home. Which must suck for him.

LLL111

I'm so disappointed by her marathon announcement. IDK why she's so desperate to come across as an 'athlete'.

She's never even run a half before and it's only 4 months away. As some of you have said, this feels like an excuse for her to keep overtraining rather than a genuine dedication to the charitable cause.

She said at the end of the vlog, 'see you Tuesday in a baking video' and not a mention of it today. I'm never surprised by her anymore so I wasn't really expecting it to happen but why bother giving a day if you can't manage it.

• Haha
Regarding her embarrassing 'teacher' reels on Instagram, I commented asking who requested them and she replied saying 'like, lots of people xx'. Came across a wee bit passive aggressive to me!

• Haha

Tortuga

I voted ‘no’ to more teacher reels and at that point it was 80% yes and I just want to know who these sadists are.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She’s liked this persons comment so not sure what this means? 🤷🏼‍♀️
The 'grace and decorum' comment she liked is a reference to a classic episode of Come Dine With Me. Emma probably liked it because it implied that the person asking about the breakup was out of line/ not very subtle. I'd agree that her lack of denial probably suggests that they have broken up/ are having a break.

spongey

VIP Member
soooo.. Still no sign of the asia vlogs..?
She put out a request on her insta stories a couple of days ago for any video editors to get in touch with some of their work... I thought at the time it could be for the Asia vlog(s).

She's said a few times she finds them difficult to edit now because we can't travel 😢😢😢 my wee heart is breaking for her...

• Haha
  • Angry

LittleMissSassyPants

new vlog gone up and she's tidying and cleaning a bit after we all mentioned what a grim state her flat is in and how lazy she is. I actually think this weeks vlog quality is better too not that its particularly riveting but at least she showed a few different things. Normally she just shows videos of her putting together her IG content for some bizarre reason. I definitely think she's reading here, there's been too many coincidences.

jjeett

Chatty Member
Some of my biggest cringe moments, in general, but this applies to Emma, is when people rub foundation in with their hands and they're wearing rings. I reckon her rings are nasty

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Kiki13

This part... 🥴 I don’t want to bash her efforts because I’m not where she is, doing what she’s doing. But “perfection”??? Sis, have several seats.
Also she acted SO entitled about the feedback from the brand. Apparently they asked her to change a couple of things and she was "in a terrible mood" and needed to give herself a break. Anyone would think they told her it was rubbish and wanted to pull it all, no just a few things to edit. You can really tell this girl has never worked a IRL job under any kind of manager, let alone a strict/harsh one.

• Wow
Reactions: 12