Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I actually agree with what she said. It is private and people were rude to dm her and message asking about Tim. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation. Obviously when you put your life out there as much as she does it'll have to be addressed eventually but it's up to her how and when and what she shares.

Reactions: 14

LittleMissSassyPants

I've just watched her most recent vlog and the one thing that stands out to me is the mess and DIRT everywhere. She keeps going on about all this time she's had at home and how she feels she hasn't been able to do anything. Perhaps she should try cleaning from time to time? Her flat looks absolutely tiny so it wouldn't take much to stay on top of! In every single room you can see crap everywhere all strewn around, which I understand one room from time to time but everywhere at all times... no, and when she's cooking in the kitchen you can see how filthy her cooker and counter tops are. I'm no Mrs Hinch but a bit of self respect and cleaning up after yourself when you're filming your home is surely a given? Especially when you literally have nowhere else to go or nothing else to do?

Gossip2211

Totally off topic but I'm actually soooo happy I've found this thread!
I discovered Emma about 4 years ago, when she was doing hauls in her dad's conservatory and was very happy to find someone who was roughly my age and my size. Her weightloss actually made me feel so bad about myself because I saw how quickly she lost the weight and how she seemed to go from a size 16 who never exercices to a size 10 who works out every day and loves it. I watched her "My weight loss journey" video and thought she did it in a fairly healthy manner and at the time, I had just started finding exercice classes that I actually enjoyed so I definitely resented myself for not losing the weight as quickly as she did despite also going to the gym 3/4 days a week. I thought I just didn't have her drive and it made me feel like a bit of a failure. I would never have known that she was on 1200 kcal a day if it wasn't for this thread!
Obviously, I'm not saying this to take away from her weightloss because she worked her butt off (if only to be able to cope on 1200 kcal!), but I'm glad I know how unachieveable and unstainable her training was.
Need to put it out there surviving on less that your body needs to function and stay alive isn’t working her butt off, it’s starvation.
Feel proud of yourself you did it a much healthier way, and it’s so good you didn’t fall into the trap a lot get into of literally starving yourself

Nnew

I understand Emma's lack of creativity and motivation due to lockdown. Its hard to come up with a new idea when everyday is the same.
However, I think she simply doesn't want to upload videos that doesn't generate any profit for her. And that totally makes sense because that is her job !

And yes youtube videos generate good $$ but I bet her main chunk of income is the brand deals, then money from her videos must be like a bonus.

I don't want to sound like a hater but or anything but obviously she doesn't have the inspiration to create a fun video when there's no money behind as motivation... and creating "free" videos about her using products she just 'loves' and there's no sponsorship, affiliate link or anything behind that doesn't suit her business model anymore.

Imagine you being in your 9-5 as an accountant or whatever and doing something for free ... would you be as motivated?

Don't want to sound rude or sound like I'm defending her. I'm just sharing my perspective and thats the truth of her job but simply uses the excuse of not feeling motivated...
But thing is you need to put in the hours and the free time and videos that dont create the money to build a following and bring people to the channel which in turn gets you the brand deals and the bigger companies due to your following so its hours put in for the future if that makes sense. You cant just click fingers and get to the end goal you ha e to put the effort in to get there. She just has no motivation and says she doesnt want to film because she is sad/tired. You know what i feel sad sometimes and i feel like i have no motovation but guess what .... i have to leave my problems and turn up for my job because people expect me to be there and rely on me to be there so i have to do it. I used to like her and enjoy her content but its just the same old im tired i have no motovation crap. Doesnt wash anymore i think she will lose followers for it

• Heart

CAL27

Soooo is there no weekday video again this week?
Honestly it’s really pissing me off how she calls herself a YouTuber and talks about growing her channel when she can barely manage a weekly vlog (which is pretty much late every week), and that she lives so comfortably for doing very little work.
But maybe I’m just bitter because I’m a year older than her, working 2 jobs and six day weeks and still can’t afford to move out of my parents house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
I did a massive snort when she mentioned burn out. Is it trendy to pretend you're burnt out now? She literally put out one video in a week and 70% of it was her twatting on about her wolf brows!

• Haha

Liz9229

Makes me laugh how in the vlog she says she’s gonna take a mid week day off from now on! So more time off 🙈 she doesn’t do any work as it is! She’s now getting an editor so even less work to do, and I’ve not seen anyone do so much now that stuffs opening slowly, I’ve literally not been anywhere yet, she’s doing roof tops bars, seeing every group of friends possible, travelling to London, so frustrating!

Also I’ve never heard anyone use a period as an excuse for so many things! Just get your car fixed and be an adult!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cutlass

It’s when she said you guys said yes.... wtf sorry
😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭 Fucking what?! Well I certainly didn’t give her permission. Who do I complain to?
“You guys love my what i eat...” “you guys love these reels”
WHO IS YOU GUYS?! I want them strung and quartered.

• Haha

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
‘Im not gonna post before and after pictures, this is not about that’... Thumbnail is literally a before and after!

Liz9229

Anyone watched the new vlog, flicked through and at around the 30 minute mark she’s going on about someone sending her a message saying she’s an inconsistent youtuber and how she works really hard etc and almost cries.
I agree that you shouldn’t send someone hate cause it’s just unnecessary however how can she think she is consistent, she is a very inconsistent youtuber, how many times does she not upload, she does everything the day it’s meant to go up, if you know your inconsistent like that PLAN AHEAD! She always manages to get the vlog up so she’s capable of doing it but I feel like she just wants to live her life and get paid without the work from actual planned videos and in any other job if you didn’t finish your work done you would just skip your spin class! It really grated on me what she was saying cause it’s so true and we’ve said it all before, I don’t know how it was worded but it sounds like they were very truthful in their comment and not nasty

• Wow

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
Tell me about it!! I am aware I should and need to do more exercise but I had a hip replacement year ago and have a lot of resulting issues and ones that are still present despite the op so I do struggle with exercise and finding things I can do without being in pain so I know I don’t do as much as I should but I have recently started dog sitting for my parents new puppy, since Jan, while they re at work 2/3 days a week and on those days we do about 11k steps a day and it’s about 4.5 miles.....which isn’t tonnes by any means but it’s more than I was doing and a step in the right direction, so I have been feeling quite good about it, but then I see stuff like this and compared to what she’s doing every week! It makes me feel like an actual slug!!!
Walking is one of the best things you can do for physical and mental health and the fact you can do that much after a hip replacement is amazing! You definitely should feel good about it ❤

missgarcy

I wouldn't be able to party with my ex of 6 years right after we broke up, it's a bit weird. Maybe she is trying to be cool with it but I think she should take some time to process and not see Tim for a while. Having the same group of friends makes that difficult though.

Im massively into the gym and weight training myself but I've always thought what Emma actually does vs her goals is counter intuitive she's not going to build the muscle and strength she apparently is so focused on! Rest is so important and letting your body recover!

Noahfence

tbh her love of fitness to me just looks like somewhere in her brain she's yearning for some structure - when i was at uni i could get away with leaving a lot of my work to fairly last minute and still do well but having so much free time really dragged me down on reflection because anytime I procrastinated I felt guilty so couldnt fully relax and when I got around to working my energy was super low from all the sitting around, making doing the smallest task feel like a huge effort. i see it in my partner too as he's self employed and in his slower weeks he'll be wiped out from just playing fifa for a few hours and sleeping in, whereas even though im working a 9-5 now I actually feel way more rested than i did at uni because theres so much structure to my day - so i guess its good emmas filling her time with the fitness stuff and i get it...

but for the love of god someone needs to pull her aside and call her out for her work life balance and i feel she'd be way happier for it, and she'll probably see way better results professionally and for her fitness journey too.. whys her management not said anything? who the fuck is this coach encouraging these behaviours? just sad and frankly boring to watch now

BeautyBabe1999

Also, she got worked up about putting weight on, which is understandable, I’ve been there. However, it was 1.1 pounds which is 500g...that’s literally nothing? I was so understanding of her talk about putting on weight, because I go through similar issues with scales and measurements, but surely that’s such a small amount to get upset about? It just shows that her journey with her body and health is not as far along as she is claiming!

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
😐😂
She seems upset. Comment didn’t lie though. And yes, I can predict her vlogs now. Start with time lapse of exercise/yoga and move to eating stewed apples a granola. DONT start speaking until the viewer is close to sleep.
I don’t understand her at all, I understand things are very different at the moment and we can’t do the things we’re used to doing etc but making creative content is literally her job.....there are loads of other you tubers out there managing to make interesting content without leaving the house but she seems to have no idea whatsoever! I mean I wouldn’t have a clue myself but I’m not a you tuber and it’s not my job but I’d like to think if it was I would have more ideas than wake up, exercise, fanny around stewing apples and making a curry we ve all seen a million times and then maybe talk about filming a few reels that genuinely no one wants to see! There must be things she could do that would be more entertaining! I think it’s just an excuse now to be lazy and spend more time exercising! She is so disorganised as well I mean if I knew I had a meeting at a certain time and had to film a video which are both for my work, I’d either exercise another time or just give it a miss that day so I could get my work done, not overdo the exercise and skip the work stuff?? It literally makes no sense? Exercise doesn’t make her money so why prioritise that? Also people who work a normal full time job have to do their work AND fit in exercise or others things they want to do as well, we can’t just fob off work because we want to exercise or food prep! I don’t think she has a bloody clue I really don’t! It frustrates me so much!!!