Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
For those of us who know and love watch Helen, Emma mentioned having lunch dessert this week...

The cringe of filming herself crying about the possibility of being able to hug people. I know we all have different opinions on that rule being relaxed, but why would anyone's first thought be 'best grab the camera and capture this single tear!'

Emma has also hired an editor. She hasn't talked about how stressed/ busy she is this week, but it seems rude not to give a rundown of the working week anyway.

The reference to her being in a great mood.... I'd be ecstatic as well if this was how much work I had to do!

Monday
Goes to the gym
Stews some apples
AD for Hello Fresh
Films a video
AD for Hello Fresh again

Tuesday (described as the most productive day she's had in a long time!)
Does a run ('just a 5k' erm... ok)
Gets her nails done
Films 2 videos and some clips for another (MUCH PRODUCTIVE, SUCH WORK)

Wednesday
Does some editing
Goes on a walk
Makes a Hello Fresh but doesn't tell us what it is (I'm guessing a curry, anyone else?)

Thursday (Someone's been tangoed)
Goes to the gym
Does some baking in what looks like her grubby gym gear

Friday
Finally gets the car sorted out and takes it for an MOT
Goes to the pub

Saturday
Spin class
Films a baking video
Goes to the pub again
THIS. 🙌🏻

I currently have a full time job, and for the last month or so I’ve been struggling really really badly with my mental health. Today was my first day back after 3 week off (2 off sick, one was annual leave). Even being back in that place for 8 hours, has set me right back again. I am trying to get a new job so I can get out of the situation altogether, but I think we all know this is much easier said than done. In the meantime I’ve asked to cut my hours down to 4 days a week, Ah on will make my finances a bit tight but I’d rather that than struggle mentally day after day.

Anyway, excuse my rambling, and this isn’t just something that relevant to Emma, but when I see someone have the loveliest week like this, it makes me really sad. She has so much ‘me time’, most of us can only dream of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
I’m curious how you can fit a deodorant into a video about making a cake...

But once again, shows that she’ll only do the work if a brand is paying her 🙄

Reactions: 14

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Spotted a few comments asking about Tim, will be interesting if she deletes them. I do feel really sad for them if they have broken up. Vlog does have recent breakup vibes
She did mention at the beginning that she'd had a rough weekend too... so odd for her to not mention him or have him pop in and say hi. I feel so sorry for her if that is the case bc I actually thought they were quite sweet together and they've been together years and years as well, especially if she's going to have to be living on her own now

Reactions: 13

bigdog

How can she say no restriction then eat low calorie ice cream, low calorie jelly and low calorie cookies? Also there are 3 minutes of black screen at the end of the video, does she even watch them before she uploads?

• Haha

Cutlass

Nobody:
Every YouTube vlogger: “You’re balancing on a candle, under a pile of books, propped up by hopes and dreams teeheehee”

😐 no ma’am, I’m in my living room sitting pretty and you’re talking to a camera.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Oh god the Easter egg hunt is live on her insta... wonder if Tesco (or any of the influencers!) will receive backlash for this 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
Uhhh so I can’t go into Tesco with my husband to do our essential food shop but she’s in there doing a fucking Easter egg hunt?

I really hoped it wasn't going to be this. But here we are. They both went in together, in a rush, to get some free chocolate eggs. What the actual fuck. Are we living in different realities at the minute? I also noticed it was very choppy editing so I imagine the time limit took priority over any social distancing. Tesco shouldn't be doing this but Emma should also have thought twice surely!? Have other influencers done this too? I hope they do get backlash and I'm tempted to contact Tesco. Unbelievable.

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
I don’t think there is any wrong with her not uploading much, she just needs to get another job and stop relying on YouTube as her only income.
And also stop telling her subscribers that a video will be up and then not bothering to do it for weeks at a time

kittypaws

VIP Member
Omg that reel I can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣 WHY is this sort of shit classed as a job!? Winds me right up!!! She looks like a dick, the outfits are awful and can you just imagine she spent a whole day standing in front of a camera pretending to scream. Fuck me what has the world come to

spongey

VIP Member
"If you haven't entered my February giveaway yet then go do it now"

Erm...we're approaching the middle of April?! I'd be damn mad if I had entered the February giveaway and she was still plugging it after Easter

She's so disorganised it hurts

• Haha

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
Ikr same! I used to just think gossip sites were for mindless hate but every thread i've been on is full of switched on, reasonable people who can see through the influencer bullshit - it's so refreshing
Same, I used to feel a bit guilty about being here but there is a lot of valid criticism here, not just ‘haters’!

yesgirl2

I had her weekly vlog on with my boyfriend in the room and even he said she came across rude 😂 I get it’s hard and I don’t think people should directly message that’s plain rude but to talk down to people the way she did saying by it’s non of your business the way she said it was really shitty you put your self out there and have somebody in every video for over a year of course there is gonna be questions (like I said thought direct messages but rude) but saying it’s no body’s business and speaking like shit to people who watch your videos the people who litreally put a roof over her head if people didn’t watch she would be stuck in some shitty job she hater apparently living with her dad, can’t watch her anymore I honestly think since she’s lost all the weight she’s a completely different person and not somebody I can relate to anymore she’s really up her self and self obsessed and so entitled she doesn’t even understand the real world she does what ever she wants all fat every day and puts up one video a week is obsessed with her weight and TW has clean signs of an eating disorder and I think she’s a terrible Influence to be called an “influencer”

rainbowbird

I just had a look at Tim's insta profile because I wanted to see if his pics with Emma are still up and his insta is now private (wasn't a few days ago) and he now has only 3 instead of 6 pics up so he might have deleted his pics with Emma?

• Wow
Is anyone else finding it strange that many influencers/content creators, including Emma, now produce vlogs where a significant proportion of, or in some cases even the bulk of the content is about producing the vlogs, speaking to their management, shooting photos for Instagram etc? I understand that this is their job, and if they’re filming their ‘everyday life’ it’s going to come into it, but it seems to be becoming more and more prominent. Perhaps it’s because of the pandemic and being stuck at home, but the endless of loop of creating content about creating content is very odd to me.

CAL27

I am 10 minutes into the new vlog and I’m so confused about her clothing style now?! I know clothing is so subjective and each to their own etc but those jeans and that turtleneck are some of the ugliest and most garish items I’ve seen in a while imho. I used to think she had such a fun style that suited her but now she just seems to buy things that are pricier but not as nice as how she used to dress.
(PS if you liked either of the items I’m sorry to have offended you and your taste no hate 😂)

JeepersPeepers

I’ve been thinking about this a lot since I watched her video yesterday and I’ve come to the conclusion that blogs are easy. They’re literally her filming her life, she doesn’t have to have any creative ideas, she doesn’t have to make any effort, she literally just films what she’s doing in a day which I guess is the appeal to most people. However, she says she films but then doesn’t upload them because they’re not good enough in her eyes yet in this video she said her film on Tuesday wasn’t good enough because she wasn’t in a good mood (but continued to film for the vlog, granted maybe not as much as she usually would and had said prior it was because of the strimming or hedge cutting I couldn’t hear it) and Thursday she was going to *try* to film and then it cut to her talk about the message. I just find it hard to believe if she had filmed she didn’t mention it at the time.

I understand this lockdown being hard and not having the motivation. I feel the same way and sure it means stepping back a bit but not completely, that’s showing her privilege she’s in a position to do that. I agree she doesn’t deserve hate and she’s human like everyone but as a previous poster showed she doesn’t do much in a week, especially for her to say 3 videos a week isn’t achievable. Plus I don’t see how a video editor will help when she films the day of upload, surely for that to be possible she’ll need to film in advance to give them time to edit them. I don’t see why she doesn’t just set it as a Sunday vlog and a Wednesday regular upload if the 3 videos are too much. I think it’s a miscommunication, she’s seeing uploading the vlog as her consistency and anything else is a bonus but she’s never explained that before. It’s been 3 videos a week so if she’s changing it, fine, whatever but tell people so they don’t expect more or cut your 2 hour gym session plus walks down. Normal working people don’t have that luxury so have to fit that in around working, why should she be able to spend until lunchtime every day having a gym session and pamper calling it work?