Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Kinda makes you wonder what her dad thinks of her career choice then. Not being funny but if my parents paid £20k for my education I think they'd be pretty embarrassed and fucked off if I then became a youtuber, putting on make up for a living and dressing like an idiot for the gram
I mean she’s earning more per year than she would have if she started at the bottom of any standard career and that’s probably all they care about

Reactions: 2

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I think She has enough space, just about, to keep all her clutter if Tim moves out to get his own place but with him there there is implying much stuff and not enough room. She needs to decide which is more important to her and considering her age I think she should try living alone for a bit.
I think she wants to live alone to be honest. I think the decision was kind of made by the lockdown rules but I always got the impression she wanted to continue living alone. I don’t blame her cos it’s great, but I wonder if it will happen.

Reactions: 2

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
As a runner, I find someone deciding to do a marathon at that short notice very naive. I highly doubt she’ll be able to run the whole thing.
Yep that’s what concerns me, it’s great that she’s given herself a goal but couldn’t she have made it more achievable… it’s just another case of giving her followers unrealistic ‘fitspo’ and will no doubt make some of her audience feel like shit for not setting such unrealistic goals (like with the rest of her excessive exercising and undereating)

Reactions: 1

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210413-135948_Instagram.jpg

I think there's meant to be some noise but I can't hear anything? Surely if you have the right setup then background noise outside shouldn't really matter too much anyway?

• Haha

Dear Reader

I'm sorry but I can't cope with her voice changes - it literally changes from deep to baby within one clip and it is SO jarring. Also, why????? Does she not realise how stupid this sounds?

*I rly hope I uploaded the video right lols I'm rubbish at tech stuff*

Attachments

Lola123

VIP Member
I know it was mentioned her that she was called out on the Asia blogs and she said she was working on them but still haven’t seen any kind of video? So it’s no better than ignoring them

Also, that bedroom furniture she got from her Nan (?) is beautiful but you just don’t ever see it! I think she does think her flat is bigger than it is. It’s a nice size but really isn’t the mansion she thinks it is. She needs to have a good clear out. Depop session and pop the bigger bits on Facebay!
She’s even too lazy to put all her stuff on depop which is mental to me!

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
Yeah she seems to have gone quiet on the running front. Wonder if it's cos we mentioned it
I know she said she’d be vlogging the experience so I assumed that’s why there would be no mention of it in the weekly vlogs, but yeah it doesn’t seem like she’s been doing any training for it at all. I’m honestly a little worried for her with it, she’s going to do so much damage to herself running that distance with little to no training

BeautyBabe1999

It’s very weird that Tim wasn’t in the vlog. I decide to watch the end of last week’s to see how she was at the weekend, and it seems like she and Tim were ok! She also seemed upbeat and happy too. Maybe they only decided on the Sunday? Either way, I hope she’s ok!

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I do not get adding all the crap on top of her porridge like yogurt and stuff, I just don’t know how she finishes it all, because she says she’s upper her calories but I’m still not sure
I find porridge really difficult to eat as it is. Which is good in a way as it’s a cheap and filling meal. But to add all that stuff in. That’s a huge meal to start the day 😂

Cutlass

I think Emma is one of those people that looks like they aren’t actually meant to be small. IMO her head looks too big for her body there?
She is most likely exhausting herself with the constant thoughts of diet/exercise which is why she always feels burnt out
I really thought it was a fun house mirror.... or that she was leaning Michael Jackson style towards it.

Monday
A walk, where Emma identifies 'a donkey!' And doesn't show us, we just get the usual view of her own face
So.. we get to see the donkey
🤐

Last edited: