Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissSassyPants

sorry if this has already been discussed but i've just done some lurking and found out how highly educated Tim is?! a first class degree from a top top university and a distincition in his masters degree in engineering.......

so impressive! wonder how intellectually stimulating his chats with emma are lol
I had this thought also but I have a friend whos incredibly intelligent and has quite a big important job but his girlfriend seems to have nothing going for her, distinct lack of intelligence, and despite his intelligence on paper he can be incredibly dim in other ways and they do seem to be a good fit for each other in that I guess she supplies some light relief for him - and it made me wonder if Emma and Tim have a similar set up?

Reactions: 2

Metamorpheuse13

I said in last thread that I was worried for her mental state and hoped she'd start talking to someone. As others have mentioned, this "journey" is likely tied to some deeper issues and I really feel strongly talking to a mental health professional would only be a good thing for her.
Yeah, I’m kind of just waiting for her to crack at this point. She seems unwell tbh.

I might bitch about Emma but I genuinely care about her and want her to do well - I just want her to also follow through with her privileged job and post interesting videos.

I think it’s difficult to know if one should be cutting her some slack right now or not. If she hadn’t *not* uploaded a million times because she wanted a walk or wanted to go to spin or something, I think that would be way more clear cut for me and I would just be worried about her mental health right now, but the annoyance from her previous laziness sort of carries through.

That being said I hope she gets help soon. She strikes me as someone who’d let things go on way too long by sort of hiding behind a mask of positivity, even to themselves.

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
I think it’s funny that Emma added pronouns to her insta bio when she reached 100k (probably due to some TRA follower messaging her about it) and then deleted them again right away
There's a new feature on IG that allows you to add them to your profile, if you check on your phone they're there on hers

Lola123

VIP Member
Why does she do such a baby voice and the weird eyeliner? Like I don’t understand half of her make up looks….

Bilbo16

VIP Member
It looks like she’s just left it in a pile for ages or something and it’s collected dust and fluff and all sorts. I know this happens but run a lint roller over it if you’re gonna be posting it online 😂

Dear Reader

She's literally exaggerating her wrinkle comments so that people tell her she's so inspirational and ~strong~ for managing to live through the day with them. They're wrinkles hun, let's not trivialise actual body posi movements pls

dinkybird

Did she even upload that video she stopped filming to go to spin for? In theory if that was her only delay, it should have been up the following day? 🙄

ellas

Fml I was scrolling through my reels on explore feed and Emma jumping around with Tim pops up on 9gag account with a hashtag #couplegoals. Why 9gag, why? I thought that reel is long gone and forgotten.

bigdog

I wonder what influencers she was alluding to when she said that some of them post them breaking lockdown with people at their houses on their private stories... I couldn't help but think of Helen Anderson.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
New video is sponsored by Foreo. The AD is hidden right at the end of the title. She shows us the Luna without explaining that you use it with a cleanser, unless I've missed something? It almost looks like she's just using it on dry skin.

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
That green outfit on her IG story has to be a joke right... also those trousers are leaving nothing to the imagination girl 😐 🌮

CAL27

Okay maybe an unpopular opinion but PE was one of my favourite lessons 😅 I did it for gcse to do all the theory and I’ve always been sporty, come from a sporty family and I was always selected for the school teams in whatever sport we played. I understand why people hate it if they’re not naturally sporty and have body confidence issues like she says she has but I guess it part of school campaigns to try to encourage exercise etc. That being said why is she sounding so pressed and what exactly is she saying needs to change? I skipped her stories cause I didn’t want to listen to her but I think it was a bit hypocritical saying she thinks sport encourages a relationship with your body and how to take care of it when she’s overexercising and restricting herself categories of food.
I do agree maybe doing PT qualifications would do her good and maybe nutrition as well so she can actually learn what her body needs and how to healthily take care of herself. But as of right now I wouldn’t take any fitness or food advice from her because she seems quite damaging IMO.

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
Such a hard life.

With the drama of the damaged lens... I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't set it up properly. So many of these Youtubers always balance their cameras on household items and don't use cases for them either. Look after your stuff. The function of a tripod is to stabilise the camera, it wouldn't just fall off for no reason.
It’ll just be an excuse to beg for some freebies 🙄

Lola123

VIP Member
I also thought her cleavage in the second pic just looks a bit odd. Not body shaming, but the way her breasts are sitting either looks like bad photoshop or a terrible bra to me!
It seems like a bralet, because of the really thin straps! Which when you hit a certain size just won’t work!!

Bilbo16

VIP Member
If Emma feels so passionately about P.E maybe she should become a P.E teacher? Seems to care a lot more about those types of subjects than filming any YouTube content..
I totally agree. Or becoming a personal trainer, or just something in that field. That’s clearly her passion and what she enjoys, I feel like she’s just coasting with YouTube at the moment. Which is fine, but the #ad money will dry up at some point

For someone who must have left school at least 5 years ago, she really goes on about it. The teacher reels, the school chat, watching her old school plays.... I left school 11 years ago but I genuinely rarely even think about it, and my closest friends are still lots of my school friends so I won't give her that as a reason. Maybe its cause she's never left the area she went to school in, never went to uni, only seems to have school friends, so she is still in that mindset?
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. I left school in 2008 and it’s a distant memory now 😂 I’ve even got to the point where I’ve started to forget some of the people 😂

• Haha