Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their school costs just under £20k to attend, I don’t mean this harshly but Tim should have done well at uni, yes some it was his hard work but with affluent parents the challenges are much less
Emma however, I wonder what her dad thinks

Reactions: 2
LinkedIn says he's a cyber security consultant.. don't wanna click on his profie but I believe he did chemistry at uni??
I am nosy and have a fake LinkedIn page to see what crap my work colleagues put on there and just to see what other people get up to lol! So I clicked on his profile, he got a first class honours in chemistry.....I didn’t go to Uni but I believe that’s pretty good? Lol!

Reactions: 6
I have a very random annoyance about Emma’s house. I dislike her wooden door surrounds and skirting boards. If she painted them white it may make her house look a little less dingy. Also her bay window is painted white and then the surround is unpainted and it looks really odd.

also some of the really expensive furniture pieces she has are really nice but then she crams them in a room with a bunch of tat and then everything looks tacky. Like the jewellery cabinet is objectively a quite nice (if not extremely overpriced) piece of furniture but then in her bedroom with everything else it doesn’t look great. I know each to their own and I prefer a minimalist look in a house but her house terrifies me with the pure amount of stuff she owns

Reactions: 3
I might be showing my age here, but I don't get reels. I don't understand the point, they all make me cringe and it just seems to be a chance for infuencers to pose and do lots of outfit changes?! I'd happily opt out of seeing them at all. I did get second hand embarrassment watching that teachers one though. I can't understand why anyone would cobble that together instead of editing travel vlogs that people actually want to see!?
Same here! For me it’s the amount of time that goes into it. What a waste of time for a 30 second video. I get that it might be fun for kids and what not but when making social media content is your one job, it seems an utter waste of time!

I have a very random annoyance about Emma’s house. I dislike her wooden door surrounds and skirting boards. If she painted them white it may make her house look a little less dingy. Also her bay window is painted white and then the surround is unpainted and it looks really odd.

also some of the really expensive furniture pieces she has are really nice but then she crams them in a room with a bunch of tat and then everything looks tacky. Like the jewellery cabinet is objectively a quite nice (if not extremely overpriced) piece of furniture but then in her bedroom with everything else it doesn’t look great. I know each to their own and I prefer a minimalist look in a house but her house terrifies me with the pure amount of stuff she owns
I really like wooden surrounds, but I think they’re quite unusual and she should make more of a feature of them. I think she’s got some lovely furniture but totally agree that she clutters the place up with little accessories. Nothing wrong with that but she has beautiful bits of furniture then they lose their impact amongst the clutter.
If she likes it, that’s great, but if I had the furniture she had, that would be the accessory!

Really 15 mins showing all the skin care because you hadnt bought some in soooooo long (but get gifted skin care all the time) even the weekly vlogs are just boring hauls

My god no way I could sit through the latest vlog... lazy sloth sat in her own clutter talking the same shite it's embarrassing now

I wonder what influencers she was alluding to when she said that some of them post them breaking lockdown with people at their houses on their private stories... I couldn't help but think of Helen Anderson.

I wonder what influencers she was alluding to when she said that some of them post them breaking lockdown with people at their houses on their private stories... I couldn't help but think of Helen Anderson.
She’s not perfect though is she, she’s been bending the rules for awhile

Reactions: 5
That skin care haul is ridiculous, no need for all that stuff! All that gifted stuff and then buys a tit tonne of expensive crap on top!

That skin care haul is ridiculous, no need for all that stuff! All that gifted stuff and then buys a tit tonne of expensive crap on top!
I don't get it as well. If some products she is gifted "looks lovely" how is that a valid recommendation? Quite lazy and unnecessary.
I understand that beauty influencers' job is to try out and recommend different products, but it is not possible that all of these products work together and that she knows what is the result of using each and every one of them.

I don't get it as well. If some products she is gifted "looks lovely" how is that a valid recommendation? Quite lazy and unnecessary.
I understand that beauty influencers' job is to try out and recommend different products, but it is not possible that all of these products work together and that she knows what is the result of using each and every one of them.
Yep that’s the problem. They read that Caroline hirons book and think they're an expert!

Aaaand dress like a teacher part 2 happened... I am not from UK, but seriously is this a thing in your schools, any school? This is quite superficial.

Reactions: 7
Havent seen her in a long while but shes looking gaunt now. Some girls who were bigger before or just have a bigger frame dont suit being too small like when you have some small amount of weight on your arms and keep trying to lose that but end up becoming really gaunt in the face and neck

Aaaand dress like a teacher part 2 happened... I am not from UK, but seriously is this a thing in your schools, any school? This is quite superficial.
She clearly doesn't know any teachers...... this is not accurate at all, why does she think this is what teachers wear and what is she doing!? :oops:

God it's so cringe I can't believe she added another one.. the props as well 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.