Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell me what exactly she does? Like, I get that she occasionally does makeup and yaps on about exercising like it’s her actual life supply but how is she successful in this industry enough to profit and get brand deals? She doesn’t do anything new or revolutionary, that tiktok screaming-outfit-change trend has been around for a while. She reminds me of someone trying to be a “cool auntie” at their kids 8th birthday party

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok this is what I don't get about tik tok / reels. She spent a whole day making that, a whole day making something that countless other people have already done! How do these people attract brands and followers? They have no original thoughts 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Ok this is what I don't get about tik tok / reels. She spent a whole day making that, a whole day making something that countless other people have already done! How do these people attract brands and followers? They have no original thoughts 🤦‍♀️
Emma was lucky she started when she did or she wouldn’t get the brand opportunities she gets now

Reactions: 8
Omg that reel I can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣 WHY is this sort of tit classed as a job!? Winds me right up!!! She looks like a dick, the outfits are awful and can you just imagine she spent a whole day standing in front of a camera pretending to scream. duck me what has the world come to

Reactions: 13
I don’t mean this to sound horrible but a lot of the influencers who are popular at the moment were just lucky to get in when they did. I’m not saying the don’t have any talent at all, but they are just okay, and still gained a massive following. It was purely down to luck that they started their channel when they did

Reactions: 17
She basically gets paid for filming what we all do daily ? Obviously we're in lockdown so that maybe why but her vlogs are same every time? She obviously reads here as now inserting clips of them kissing and hugging which seems forced 😷

Reactions: 6
God, that 'fashion' reel... that was painful and cringy af. I used to really like her style, but I've gone off her in a big way. Now she just irritates the hell out of me by being so out of touch with reality and not being relatable at all. Well done for her 'success' but witch, bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to really like her, and I do think she’s a very pretty girl. But she does my bleeping head in now with all this fitness stuff. She’s way too obsessed with it and I just roll my eyes at it now. It’s a shame, seems she’s lost a lot of fans so she’s definitely not gonna gain more following which she so desperately wants 🤣

I also hate how edited her YT videos are. There’s barely any sentences that aren’t all cut and edited together. How much tit is she talking that she needs to edit so much out!?

I used to really like her, and I do think she’s a very pretty girl. But she does my bleeping head in now with all this fitness stuff. She’s way too obsessed with it and I just roll my eyes at it now. It’s a shame, seems she’s lost a lot of fans so she’s definitely not gonna gain more following which she so desperately wants 🤣

I also hate how edited her YT videos are. There’s barely any sentences that aren’t all cut and edited together. How much tit is she talking that she needs to edit so much out!?
the thing is, she wants to gain followers through her fitness content (otherwise she wouldn’t post about it so much) but she’s in no way qualified to be giving advice to others?

Exactly. Gaining a PT qualification would a) teach her a few things about what she's doing wrong in terms of her knowledge of fitness and health in general b) give her some purpose and direction with her weeks and c) mean that she is actually giving more sound advice to her followers.

However, she's lazy and this requires time and dedication, so I don't see that happening any time soon.

Exactly. Gaining a PT qualification would a) teach her a few things about what she's doing wrong in terms of her knowledge of fitness and health in general b) give her some purpose and direction with her weeks and c) mean that she is actually giving more sound advice to her followers.

However, she's lazy and this requires time and dedication, so I don't see that happening any time soon.
I really think she needs to do something like this. Not only would it give her the actual knowledge she needs, but would give her a purpose and something to really focus on which I think she needs, as I think we all benefit from having a goal or something to focus on.

Reactions: 6
I think they’re too dark but I don’t love people messing with their brows 😂
Haha, yeah, I actually love a bold brow but not the werewolf look she rocked for a while! I also think she went so far over her brow with pencil when doing them previously, that it would irritate me when she'd like zoom in in videos. They are dark though. Not everyone's cup of tea.

"Nicest coloured blazer" though? That's literally the shade of baby vomit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone one else think that in her new video when she was talking about the giveaway at the beginning and said “I wouldn’t have anything if not for all you” (or something similar) it sounded a) a little passive aggressive and b) like she’s definitely been reading here and seen us say she’s not appreciative of her audience for getting her to where she is? Or am I just being petty once again? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Did anyone one else think that in her new video when she was talking about the giveaway at the beginning and said “I wouldn’t have anything if not for all you” (or something similar) it sounded a) a little passive aggressive and b) like she’s definitely been reading here and seen us say she’s not appreciative of her audience for getting her to where she is? Or am I just being petty once again? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I was definitely surprised to hear her say it! I mean, she 100% reads on here, so... IDG what there’s to be passive aggressive about though - it is literal fact.

Reactions: 3
She has DEFINITELY been reading here (hello Emma) I've noticed things that we've commented on she's changed - less baby voice talk, her hair has changed, she's started showing clips of her and Tim kissing, cuddling, the intro where she's mentionned about being where she is because of her followers to name just a few.

I hate this trend with the mega cringey outfit transitions on Tik Tok and reels. Again it's not original, Sophie Hannah has been doing them for years on her Instagram. I feel it's just something Emma has jumped on to try and be part of the in crowd. I bet we never see her wear half the things again and in 4 months they will be bagged up and sent to the charity shop or sold on Depop for an inflated price but with their original tags on.

At least there was no "what I eat in a day" video this week though so at least that's good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.