Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s when she said you guys said yes.... wtf sorry
😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭 bleeping what?! Well I certainly didn’t give her permission. Who do I complain to?
“You guys love my what i eat...” “you guys love these reels”
WHO IS YOU GUYS?! I want them strung and quartered.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭 bleeping what?! Well I certainly didn’t give her permission. Who do I complain to?
“You guys love my what i eat...” “you guys love these reels”
WHO IS YOU GUYS?! I want them strung and quartered.
I mean I hate those what I eat in a days but they do seem to get the best views?? Why are people so into them? Did you catch in the vlog she mentioned another upcoming what I eat in a day... I'll have to unsubscribe if that's all she's posting cause they are terrible.. Plus its always the same food. The things that pass for content 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I mean I hate those what I eat in a days but they do seem to get the best views?? Why are people so into them? Did you catch in the vlog she mentioned another upcoming what I eat in a day... I'll have to unsubscribe if that's all she's posting cause they are terrible.. Plus its always the same food. The things that pass for content 😂😂😂
People are so into 'What I eat in a days' because a lot of people were sucked in to her content through her weight loss transformation, and because they are deep in diet culture, desperately trying to be the smallest version of themselves as possible. Just because they get good views doesn't mean it's good content. Its irresponsible to create content like that IMO.

I should add that I'm sure there is some good what I eat content out there - with good, balanced recipe ideas and fun, inventive things to try. So far, I've seen very little of that. Happy to receive recommendations.

Reactions: 9
Just watching her weekly blog. I’m about 3 minutes in and she’s already decided to film a load of reels instead of a video. I’m sorry but do these reels generate any kind of income for her? I find it bizarre how relaxed she is towards her work when I presume it’s her only income. Again with the accountant thing, surely she should have chased that up 😂 I get that she might enjoy making the reels but work isn’t always about doing what you enjoy!

these teacher outfits look like halloween costumes / like she's taken inspo from noughties american films and not thought it through. the audacity to think she needs the office / dining room / vr centre more than tim who likely deals with official sensitive info?? the attention really goes to their heads

Went to work with my food tech colleagues today and not one of them was wearing jeans or such a big shirt if you leant over the hob it would catch fire. None of my geography colleagues had a slit up their skirts either

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her Instagram post about Grace waking up from her coma seems tone deaf..... saying 'this is a prime example of strength and power'. I understand that it was probably well meaning, but strength has nothing to do with it. The people who are dying from Covid aren't dying for lack of strength, it's a virus that could kill anyone. The rhetoric of people being 'strong enough' to get through and survive Covid is dangerous and unhelpful. (ETA maybe she was just making a general statement about Grace being strong and powerful and it has nothing to do with covid/ Grace's recent situation?)

Also, regarding the accountant thing.... imagine if the accountant was expecting her to call them and they're wondering what the delay is. Meanwhile she's just lying on her sofa half an hour after they scheduled a call and decides not to bother checking and to just film some reels instead. Professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her Instagram post about Grace waking up from her coma seems tone deaf..... saying 'this is a prime example of strength and power'. I understand that it was probably well meaning, but strength has nothing to do with it. The people who are dying from Covid aren't dying for lack of strength, it's a virus that could kill anyone. The rhetoric of people being 'strong enough' to get through and survive Covid is dangerous and unhelpful. (ETA maybe she was just making a general statement about Grace being strong and powerful and it has nothing to do with covid/ Grace's recent situation?)

Also, regarding the accountant thing.... imagine if the accountant was expecting her to call them and they're wondering what the delay is. Meanwhile she's just lying on her sofa half an hour after they scheduled a call and decides not to bother checking and to just film some reels instead. Professional.
I couldn’t understand the whole accountant thing either? You had an appt supposedly but why would you not call just to check in if they didn’t call you first? Like you say maybe they were waiting for her to call! I’d feel so embarrassed if I hadn’t bothered and then when I next spoke to them they said they d been waiting for me to call or were expecting to speak to me! It would have taken two mins to call and find out rather than just sitting there considering what crappy reel you re going to film next! Speaking of which there is another hideous one this morning! I really can’t see how these are helping either her engagement or her earnings! They are so cringeworthy! I get second hand embarrassment from watching them! 🙈 I don’t even know why I watch them!!

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t understand the whole accountant thing either? You had an appt supposedly but why would you not call just to check in if they didn’t call you first? Like you say maybe they were waiting for her to call! I’d feel so embarrassed if I hadn’t bothered and then when I next spoke to them they said they d been waiting for me to call or were expecting to speak to me! It would have taken two mins to call and find out rather than just sitting there considering what crappy reel you re going to film next! Speaking of which there is another hideous one this morning! I really can’t see how these are helping either her engagement or her earnings! They are so cringeworthy! I get second hand embarrassment from watching them! 🙈 I don’t even know why I watch them!!
Exactly. Most people would just pick up the phone by ten past and say 'I'm just checking that you're not waiting for me to call you?'

Exactly. Most people would just pick up the phone by ten past and say 'I'm just checking that you're not waiting for me to call you?'
I know! I was watching and I felt like I needed to bloody call and check because she couldn’t be arsed!!! 🙈

Reactions: 3
What. Are. These. Reels???

The “acting” is cringe enough but why does she think this one location in her flat is a fully functional theatre set? It. Doesn’t. Work.

What. Are. These. Reels???

The “acting” is cringe enough but why does she think this one location in her flat is a fully functional theatre set? It. Doesn’t. Work.
What I don’t get is why people in the comments keep hyping her up and asking for more, the outfits are awful and the fake talking and “acting” is cringe af.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she knew she was supposed to be talking to her accountant then why didn’t she take responsibility for that? I doubt it was just to have a chat 😂 she seems to want the life she lives without any of ‘grown up’ responsibilities that go with it!

I'm still not over these reels!!!! Never seen anything more cringe, it's just imagining her stood there in the flat doing all this fake talking and gesturing to thin air :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Instead of talking to herself dressed in clothes that look awful filming these ridiculous reels she could be working on quality content or sitting down and working on a plan for how to stop her channel going any further down the pan.

I honestly can't imagine what Tim, his family and friends all think about this. I just don't understand this trend of acting in reels, it isn't a profile for Equity it's bloody Instagram and Tik Tok FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm still not over these reels!!!! Never seen anything more cringe, it's just imagining her stood there in the flat doing all this fake talking and gesturing to thin air :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Imagine the postman or someone walking past the window and being like :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the thing that is annoying me most about these reels, besides the abysmal acting, is the fact that she's about 5 months late to ALL of these trends? The "dress like a teacher" trend, the screaming song trend, the fashion show trend... They've been and gone.

"I can't film today because I have ideas for reels" yet her ideas are just duplicated content in an oversaturated tiktok market?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the thing that is annoying me most about these reels, besides the abysmal acting, is the fact that she's about 5 months late to ALL of these trends? The "dress like a teacher" trend, the screaming song trend, the fashion show trend... They've been and gone.

"I can't film today because I have ideas for reels" yet her ideas are just duplicated content in an oversaturated tiktok market?
This is my exact issue with reels, it's just people doing the same thing over and over and over. And usually it's cringe as duck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.