Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup the kid she said it to posted it and it was her username as well but they still denied it was her even though it was on video what different things did you hear

Reactions: 1
I heard they were supposed to see each other again a few months after and they never did

I heard Faith told her friend it was true as well faiths friend said it on tiktok once

Sometimes you can what if it’s the truth and people think same as you so they don’t believe it and Leah is a rapist out there free

I don’t think Leah is like that really there was so much about Emma talking to her still it doesn’t make any sense why Emma would still be friends with herafter it happened I would fall out with her right away

I just want to find out why Emma treat her friends Gabbie and Leah how she did so it’s the only explanation I could find otherwise why did she treat Gabbie and Leah like that but she doesn’t with sweetsoph

Faith is so spoiled no wonder she takes after emma being a bleep

All those presents for a 14th bday

Reactions: 2
I agree she didn’t need that much and she can get away with murder that’s why she runs her mouth and bullies people

Reactions: 2
No you got her wrong she does it cause she can’t help it cause she has autism/Tourette’s/adhd/Asperger/dyslexia/speech problems and anything else you can get benefits for

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Emma brought her up like a mate so she has no clue what right and wrong are she is the worst kid I’ve ever seen so you remember when she used to always scream to get her own way she always has been a brat there is nothing good about her she is cocky and down right disgusting

I used to be fan but admit I hated Faith like that she was so naughty she wasn’t taught life lessons and I bet she still doesn’t make her own drinks

Lazyness is making her fat she put loads of weight on im scrolling through the videos she used to be smaller now she’s chubby

here’s my point look how fat Faith has got

Last edited: