Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only 14 why is she wearing a push up bra around the house in her jammies?

Reactions: 3
Somebody has asked if it’s Leah
Surprise surprise no reply by Leah guess we have our answer

People also are asking to send her stuff so obvs think Leah is a fan instead of her mate 🤣 Leah is soooo irrelevant now emma doesn’t go live

Emma is commenting on sweetsoph account right now I watch the comment on her video and see if it’s deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She says her friend Leah from online and she used to call her bestie that tells us everything if she means tiktok leah

all the kids on Emmas account believe the bull that sweetsoph is faiths auntie and Emmas sister wtaf they don’t look alike
sweetsoph looks like an ex druggy and Emma looks like rapey ronnie with her closed mouth smile she always does the only decent looking one is that bird with the weird name dating sweetsoph

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Emma always comments on sweetsoph’s videos. They do it for the algorithm so that they can boost each other’s videos but I never saw her do it with Gabbie and Leah when they were active. It’s a shame she can pick and choose which friends she supports and when she wants to support them. She let her entire following bully her “best friends” Gabbie and Leah. Shame on her. She knew they were both receiving hate and huge piles of tit and she carried on with her live and her videos like there was nothing happening until it started happening to Faith. She should of cared before it happened to Faith too. Only when she realised it was upsetting Faith did she start to talk about it and try to make people stop. She has never cared for Gabbie and Leah. She let her followers bully them. I don’t believe Leah raped Faith for 1 second and it is horrid that Emma let’s people still believe it. I saw Leah’s lives when this started so I know what it did to Gabbie and her and how they used to say all Emma needs to do is a video to say it isn’t true but she never did.

She says her friend Leah from online and she used to call her bestie that tells us everything if she means tiktok leah

all the kids on Emmas account believe the bull that sweetsoph is faiths auntie and Emmas sister wtaf they don’t look alike
sweetsoph looks like an ex druggy and Emma looks like rapey ronnie with her closed mouth smile she always does the only decent looking one is that bird with the weird name dating sweetsoph
They look nowhere near each other 🤔 they have both have black hair and ugly teeth that’s all

Emma always comments on sweetsoph’s videos. They do it for the algorithm so that they can boost each other’s videos but I never saw her do it with Gabbie and Leah when they were active. It’s a shame she can pick and choose which friends she supports and when she wants to support them. She let her entire following bully her “best friends” Gabbie and Leah. Shame on her. She knew they were both receiving hate and huge piles of tit and she carried on with her live and her videos like there was nothing happening until it started happening to Faith. She should of cared before it happened to Faith too. Only when she realised it was upsetting Faith did she start to talk about it and try to make people stop. She has never cared for Gabbie and Leah. She let her followers bully them. I don’t believe Leah raped Faith for 1 second and it is horrid that Emma let’s people still believe it. I saw Leah’s lives when this started so I know what it did to Gabbie and her and how they used to say all Emma needs to do is a video to say it isn’t true but she never did.

They look nowhere near each other 🤔 they have both have black hair and ugly teeth that’s all
She let them both down I saw it all aswell she should of told her followers to leave them alone gabbie was only 16 and Emma let her get bullied

People said they were going to call up where Leah works so that she would lose her job and Emma did nothing. She didn’t tell people it was not true. She deserves to have somebody call up her place of work and have her fired

I feel sad for Gabbie. I hope she is ok while she’s gone away

She has a sick Mum and she always said she struggled with the hate because she had so much happening at home. Poor kid only 16 and had to go through all that because Emma is selfish. Of course Emma is heartbroken now that it’s Faith receiving the hate

• Sad
  • Wow

Rapey Ronnie 🤫😂

Emma has been online today and she hasn’t answered whether the chocolate is from Leah? I wonder why that is

She ponces off of Tiktok
Emma and Faith are liars, hypocrites and scruffy scroungers.

Last edited:
I heard they were supposed to see each other again a few months after and they never did

I heard Faith told her friend it was true as well faiths friend said it on tiktok once
We need forums like this to tell the truth but is that telling the truth? It’s speculation that Leah raped Faith. The more we speculate the easier it is for Emma to convince people we are lying trolls so we need to stick to the facts we know

We need forums like this to tell the truth but is that telling the truth? It’s speculation that Leah raped Faith. The more we speculate the easier it is for Emma to convince people we are lying trolls so we need to stick to the facts we know
I agree. I don’t understand why Emma would put her whole relationship online. Kids are still asking about her partner and his daughter in her comments. She has said on a live stream before they are living separately and now she has to explain that to all these young kids when it’s noone else’s business

I agree. I don’t understand why Emma would put her whole relationship online. Kids are still asking about her partner and his daughter in her comments. She has said on a live stream before they are living separately and now she has to explain that to all these young kids when it’s noone else’s business
She puts her whole life online and on the line. She films outside of her own home and has even leaked her own address before. She does not keep herself safe on the internet and because of this is putting Faith at risk. I would be surprised if Emma is by Faith’s side 24/7. In that case somebody could follow Faith to or home from school or while she is at a friends house. Emma is putting her own child’s life at risk by being careless on SM.

In the early days she wouldn’t even tell people she lived in Canterbury , then she wanted a “pug friend” for Dave and she was asking the kids on her live stream if they had a pug and would want to meet up , as a Mum she should know that’s concerning