Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are Emma and soph pretending they’re related 🤣 isn’t that something you do when your faiths age 🤣

Reactions: 2
Are the Chocolates on Emmas video from tiktok leah or another Leah cause Leah isn’t tagged and she hasn’t commented if they’re from another Leah then I think it is our answer about falling out

She has 2 Leah on her friends list through fb

Last edited:
I just went to see the video and i think it’s a different Leah because when Emma posted videos of gifts from Leah before there always is a lot of stuff each for them

Neither does Gabbie something must of happened they all just don’t talk or at least in front of anyone it’s like going from best friends to nothing

Reactions: 1
She was a good friend until she got Ross then her account sucked and she ignored her friends I remember Leah and Gabbie always commenting on videos and lives and getting ignored and do you remember all of it with Charlotte

Omgosh Charlotte is a unlocked memory she was so psycho I haven’t seen her on Eden’s livestreams either but I don’t join them much anyway I thought I can’t miss her everytime I join can I

I used to have a real problem with Leah and Gabbie but now I think they were just trying to be a friend Gabbie got so upset about the video charlottes friend posted she said it was all fake

Gabbie said it was doctored I think it was the truth since they both came away from the app didn’t they and looks like they still not back

Dunno but Emma let Charlotte be horrible with them she should of taken her off her account she always bossed around everyone in the live like she was the head teacher 🤣

The power got to her aha Emma should of been more there for Gabbie she got it bad and she was young

She should be there for both her friends when it happened and everything after that she just acted like it didn’t happen and Leah and Gabbie had to fix it all do you remember Leah used to go live and all charlottes people used to go on and be mean to her for no reason and say Gabbie and her were bullying Charlotte and Emma never talked about it even if Gabbie commented on Emmas livestream about it but then Faith got bullied and it was all Emma talked about

Oh and then we got told Leah raped Faith and Emma still didn’t tell us if it’s true but Faith was allowed to tell everyone to kill themself on a game

I do hope we find out some day if she did I’ve been told a lot of different things
There was proof Faith said to kill yourself to someone weren’t there? I swear I saw that