Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to get a 13 year old to register his number to her instagram? I’ve heard it all now

Imagine being 38 and playing fortnite...Get a job

Reactions: 2
She wants to get a 13 year old to register his number to her instagram? I’ve heard it all now

Imagine being 38 and playing fortnite...Get a job
Ridiculous isn’t it why is nobody seeing thru her !!!!!!! I’m posting this link on everyones tiktoks

Why is Faiths skirt so short? And why does Emma pick her up? She’s 13 not 3😂

And she complains it’s ‘her account’ but keeps posting things about Faith and Dave? Shut up then and stop posting about them. Oh wait, you’d have no content🤦🏾‍♀️

It’s people like her we are still in a pandemic. Little moons are not essential and she shouldn’t be searching for them

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Gabbies account is back...I wonder when she’ll say it got hacked again
She needs to learn the meaning of essential but then she worrys she will get coronavirus... funny how Gabbie was locked out yesterday but now she’s not hmmmmmmm

It’s attention seeking!
I don’t understand why Emma can be scared of catching coronavirus when she’s been to every single supermarket for a non essential journey just to get little moons they aren’t even a trend anymore and your only supposed to go to supermarkets for essentials she’s a prick and part of the problem

I don’t understand why Emma can be scared of catching coronavirus when she’s been to every single supermarket for a non essential journey just to get little moons they aren’t even a trend anymore and your only supposed to go to supermarkets for essentials she’s a prick and part of the problem
Exactly! But we get accused of hating for putting her straight

Does she not realise she’s asking for gifts yet most of her gifts are under 12? She really makes my blood boil and needs her bubble popping

Leah has suddenly fucked off...Thank god

Last edited:
Does she not realise she’s asking for gifts yet most of her gifts are under 12? She really makes my blood boil and needs her bubble popping

Leah has suddenly fucked off...Thank god
She realises but she doesn’t care cause she’s selfish , wish her account would get banned , glad leahs gone let’s see what kid she makes best mates with to replace her

She’s already mates with her she will probably pick a kid from her comments probably will be mayleigh or what her name is since she was first to buy her amazing merch
Gabbie will just lick her hole even more🤢
I don’t know what people like about her, she’s got a gammy tooth, bratty daughter, and a partner who clearly doesn’t care

I see Leah is back...I think she’s been reading this thread like Gabbie
It’s the Nearly 2 hrs for her normal lives and wanting to end after 30 mins when she knows she won’t get the money for me

Leah if your reading this duck off
Also she’s bit at the comment about little moons saying she did need other things that night but Emma u went to different shops u didn’t need to go for 5 different shops for your essentials

• Haha
She’s doing a live for Red Nose Day...Does she not understand that Red Nose Day don’t support LGBTQ+ charities and are against LGBTQ+ communities?

It’s the Nearly 2 hrs for her normal lives and wanting to end after 30 mins when she knows she won’t get the money for me

Leah if your reading this duck off
Also she’s bit at the comment about little moons saying she did need other things that night but Emma u went to different shops u didn’t need to go for 5 different shops for your essentials
I’ve never seen someone needs essential trips as much as her...

She’s doing a live for Red Nose Day...Does she not understand that Red Nose Day don’t support LGBTQ+ charities and are against LGBTQ+ communities?

I’ve never seen someone needs essential trips as much as her...
At least research what your supporting ew

Who on earth does this woman think she is. I have had to ban my child from watching her due to the inappropriate nature of her comments. She does not acknowledge them and does not put a stop to them. If you work with children you are supposed to protect and take care of them. Not expose them to the dirty old men and disgusting comments and rumours that suffocate your live streams. Get a real job so you can stop infecting the human race. Vermin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4