Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair do, either way she’s done good to get through all that, with no support from Emma, I agree about Gabbie
Emma doesn’t seem the kind of person to be supportive of what anyone is going through unless it’s herself or the dog...

Reactions: 2
Emma doesn’t seem the kind of person to be supportive of what anyone is going through unless it’s herself or the dog...
100% she’s a bad person... I don’t understand why she has a platform, she brings nothing to the app except hate, her entire account is bare hatred and for an account aimed at kids it makes it 100 times worse and what’s her recents trying to make dave high five her like he understands she’s obv bored without faith around so sad

Gucci’s next model 🤣🤣🤣 I notice Emma always saying that and her “manager” lying about being muted 🤣🤣 she asked the other day who had muted him and 20 mins later he was commenting without a sign anyone unmuted him

Feel like u all like Leah but I don’t there’s something about her dk what anyone see that pic going round where Leah called Emma fit
Probs why she raped Faith , fancied Emma so raped the closest thing to her

She admitted to receiving and posting the nudes. She was always horrible to Charlotte’s sister it’s disgusting, her sister is 8 I believe?
I went to school with Gabbie and she bullied two girls in our year, one of them actually took their life because it was serious. Her account definitely wasn’t hacked, she just got caught out😂
Emma’s is such a beg it’s embarrassing for her age! She needs to raise Faith properly instead of letting her get away with everything the little brat! Don’t even get me started on her tooth🤐😅
I just realised you wrote someone took their life because Gabbie bullied them?!?!?! That’s crazy how is she still allowed around the kids on emma live , seems they all have a screw loose must be why Emma says “the live works so well” cause they all belong in a looney bin!!!!

She admitted to receiving and posting the nudes. She was always horrible to Charlotte’s sister it’s disgusting, her sister is 8 I believe?
I went to school with Gabbie and she bullied two girls in our year, one of them actually took their life because it was serious. Her account definitely wasn’t hacked, she just got caught out😂
Emma’s is such a beg it’s embarrassing for her age! She needs to raise Faith properly instead of letting her get away with everything the little brat! Don’t even get me started on her tooth🤐😅
I just realised you wrote someone took their life because Gabbie bullied them?!?!?! That’s crazy how is she still allowed around the kids on emma live , seems they all have a screw loose must be why Emma says “the live works so well” cause they all belong in a looney bin!!!!
She is so highly focused on money. She wants to be verified as well, I hope she doesn’t get it. I’ve reported her account multiple times.
As for the bullying it’s horrible! Especially when it’s children that are younger than Faith. Gabbie makes fake accounts constantly, even Leah told her to stop making fake accounts.
I didn’t see that last night, her lives bore me now, she’s an adult, she shouldn’t need mods when it’s all children in her lives, then they get muted for no reason. When tiktok goes and the world goes back to normal she is going to be screwed because she’ll realise she needs a real job. Ross did leave Emma at New Year! They got back together probably because Emma manipulated him...

Suddenly Gabbie has her account back...🧐🧐
Also just saw you say Gabbie has her account back , how do you know? Her profile pic has gone just checked her account

Last edited:
100% she’s a bad person... I don’t understand why she has a platform, she brings nothing to the app except hate, her entire account is bare hatred and for an account aimed at kids it makes it 100 times worse and what’s her recents trying to make dave high five her like he understands she’s obv bored without faith around so sad

Probs why she raped Faith , fancied Emma so raped the closest thing to her

Also just saw you say Gabbie has her account back , how do you know? Her profile pic has gone just checked her account
Yeah someone in high school! It went round the school she was a bully. Her account had the picture on it and everything but i’ve just checked again and it’s all red so she must be reading this and removed the picture.
Gabbie needs sectioning or something she’s absolutely crazy to think it’s okay to bully people for no good reason. Bullying is never okay

Reactions: 1
Yeah someone in high school! It went round the school she was a bully. Her account had the picture on it and everything but i’ve just checked again and it’s all red so she must be reading this and removed the picture.
Gabbie needs sectioning or something she’s absolutely crazy to think it’s okay to bully people for no good reason. Bullying is never okay
What the- how is she not already sectioned!!! Her poor mum must be so disappointed , wonder where everyone else who commented here went??? Need to know other peoples opinions on this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what happpened to the other Leah mod and Kerry??? Everyone just seems to disappear I don’t blame them though , hope people start seeing through Emmas fakeness soon she really riles me up , hopefully we will get more people who agree with us soon, she might shut her account down if she realizes how much she isn’t wanted

• Haha
What the- how is she not already sectioned!!! Her poor mum must be so disappointed , wonder where everyone else who commented here went??? Need to know other peoples opinions on this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what happpened to the other Leah mod and Kerry??? Everyone just seems to disappear I don’t blame them though , hope people start seeing through Emmas fakeness soon she really riles me up , hopefully we will get more people who agree with us soon, she might shut her account down if she realizes how much she isn’t wanted
I know! and I’d love to hear everyone else’s thoughts! Kerry is friends with Charlotte I think, so I don’t think she agrees with Emma especially with sticking up for a bully like Gabbie. I wonder if Emma has seen this thread?

I know! and I’d love to hear everyone else’s thoughts! Kerry is friends with Charlotte I think, so I don’t think she agrees with Emma especially with sticking up for a bully like Gabbie. I wonder if Emma has seen this thread?
It’s not posted anywhere so unless she searches for it she won’t see it , maybe we should comment on her videos so she sees how people see her she might get her tit together then

It’s not posted anywhere so unless she searches for it she won’t see it , maybe we should comment on her videos so she sees how people see her she might get her tit together then
I’d love to hear everyone else’s opinions... Charlotte’s, Kerry, the other Leah...

I’d love to hear everyone else’s opinions... Charlotte’s, Kerry, the other Leah...
Me too but I don’t think they would comment it seems they took themselves from the situation would love to see other people opinions as well get a conversation going

I asked if she read hate forums about her...I’ve just seen them comments too!

Emma, you’ve just got a gammy tooth, deal with it.

• Haha
Oh my god she really is so self absorbed and obsessed, Daves video is going to be featured on a show? Get a grip

• Haha