Emmahart36

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, I normally avoid talking about stuff like this but my son uses this site and showed me what people have been saying about Emma who he watches in Tiktok. I’d just like say I agree regarding Emma and her boundaries with the youngsters, a women of her age should not be playing games and giving numbers out to kids, period. I’m not sure on Gabbie or who she is but I’d like to actually back Leahs corner here, Leah is not one of those things and I can assure you that, my son was bullied by a few people in Emma’s live and i messaged Leah and she showed me how to make his account private and avoid him getting trolled, Emma opened my messaged and ignored me, Leah has great morals and as far as I can see is treated like rubbish by Emma, who by the way is breaking lockdown rules daily despite saying ‘stay home’ etc. But trust me in what I’m saying- Emma is the issue.

Reactions: 1
Maybe some digging is needed, if not, we just ring all the care homes in Burnley.
I think ringing her employer is off topic and dramatic as we don’t know the truth. Back to Emma, why does she have time to go live every night? Doesn’t she have a life outside of the internet? What a sad life.

Reactions: 2
I think ringing her employer is off topic and dramatic as we don’t know the truth. Back to Emma, why does she have time to go live every night? Doesn’t she have a life outside of the internet? What a sad life.
She works in care and there is a possibility she has touched Faith inappropriately. That’s sexual assault.
I don’t think she does have a life😂 She ‘vlogs’ her daily trips to the shops

She works in care and there is a possibility she has touched Faith inappropriately. That’s sexual assault.
I don’t think she does have a life😂 She ‘vlogs’ her daily trips to the shops
And if she hasn’t touched Faith, she will lose her job so I think it’s better to leave it and fish for answers from Emma. Emma was speaking about how she has fallen out with her friend, hopefully people are seeing her true self. She will lose everyone eventually and she will deserve every loss. She is a very self entitled lady.

And if she hasn’t touched Faith, she will lose her job so I think it’s better to leave it and fish for answers from Emma. Emma was speaking about how she has fallen out with her friend, hopefully people are seeing her true self. She will lose everyone eventually and she will deserve every loss. She is a very self entitled lady.
If she hasn’t than Emma needs to address it not just ignore it, why is why we all think something is true, therefore needs reporting so it doesn’t happen to anyone else. I definitely agree she is very self entitled, the world apparently revolves around her.

If she hasn’t than Emma needs to address it not just ignore it, why is why we all think something is true, therefore needs reporting so it doesn’t happen to anyone else. I definitely agree she is very self entitled, the world apparently revolves around her.
I understand what you are saying but I think we need answers before we make assumptions as calling her employer could potentially ruin her life and it could all be over a false accusation. I hate them all as much as the next person but I think we need to play partially fair or we become just as bad. All the nastiest words put together could still not describe my hatred for Emma and the way she treats the vulnerable children that watch her. She is poisonous and manipulative. Faith learned from the best with her scamming ways

I understand what you are saying but I think we need answers before we make assumptions as calling her employer could potentially ruin her life and it could all be over a false accusation. I hate them all as much as the next person but I think we need to play partially fair or we become just as bad. All the nastiest words put together could still not describe my hatred for Emma and the way she treats the vulnerable children that watch her. She is poisonous and manipulative. Faith learned from the best with her scamming ways
I say call her employer she’s a sexual predator

Exactly, we all know this is true so let’s do something about it

Leah is live who’s coming to watch with me

Last edited:
I went into Leah’s live stream and she was just doing her makeup. What has she done to her eyebrows?! She looks nothing like her videos. I didn’t see Emma in there, does anyone know if Emma joins her live streams?

I find her behaviour so strange!! Can someone tell me what Leahs user is?
leahmariebolanx

I went into Leah’s live stream and she was just doing her makeup. What has she done to her eyebrows?! She looks nothing like her videos. I didn’t see Emma in there, does anyone know if Emma joins her live streams?
I missed her lives...Her eyesbrows do annoy me! I don’t think Emma ever joins her lives

leahmariebolanx

I missed her lives...Her eyesbrows do annoy me! I don’t think Emma ever joins her lives
She’s just been live for a couple of hours and no sign of Emma. Have you seen the video about us? We’re committing offences. We are just trying to have you learn from your bad behaviour Emma. No offences are being committed and taking it further will not work as if you do your research, like I did - you will see that they have been trying to take this website down and find the trolls for years, but due to the population, are unable to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just been live for a couple of hours and no sign of Emma. Have you seen the video about us? We’re committing offences. We are just trying to have you learn from your bad behaviour Emma. No offences are being committed and taking it further will not work as if you do your research, like I did - you will see that they have been trying to take this website down and find the trolls for years, but due to the population, are unable to do so.
Good luck taking the site down Emma...She clearly can’t handle the truth at all. It actually isn’t harassment because it isn’t directly in your inbox. Emma we know you’re reading this, be a better person next time and people won’t need to call you out on it. She still didn’t address the whole Leah raped Faith allegation properly though. And if it was myself and my daughter in that situation I would 100% address it if it wasn’t true.

Good luck taking the down Emma...She clearly can’t handle the truth at all. Emma we know you’re reading this, be a better person next time and people won’t need to call you out on it. She still didn’t address the whole Leah raped Faith allegation properly though. And if it was myself and my daughter in that situation I would 100% address it if it wasn’t true.
I was going to ask about that. She says everything is completely untrue so why did she not address it at the start? She has let people think on this rumour. Bollox, what a tit friend.

I was going to ask about that. She says everything is completely untrue so why did she not address it at the start? She has let people think on this rumour. Bollox, what a tit friend.
I truly don’t think it has still been addressed. There has been a lot said on this site, all of which has some truth in it. Until she addresses it properly I will continue to believe it.

I truly don’t think it has still been addressed. There has been a lot said on this site, all of which has some truth in it. Until she addresses it properly I will continue to believe it.
She said everything said on here is a lie so I think she’s telling us it’s not true

No that is not addressing the rumour. Especially when it’s such a serious situation.
Emma is a tit friend end of, has a daughter who can’t look after itself and Emma is childish so childish since she can’t get off tiktok and do what normal people do and that’s work for a living instead of asking for money off other people since she does ask for gifts I’ve seen her loads of times she just does it slyly “hope I get.....” “wish I would get.....” normal people don’t ask for gifts

Imagine waiting 9 months and going through all that pain and that comes out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Emma is a tit friend end of, has a daughter who can’t look after itself and Emma is childish so childish since she can’t get off tiktok and do what normal people do and that’s work for a living instead of asking for money off other people since she does ask for gifts I’ve seen her loads of times she just does it slyly “hope I get.....” “wish I would get.....” normal people don’t ask for gifts

Imagine waiting 9 months and going through all that pain and that comes out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’d of killed it before it had Faith.

• Haha
Reactions: 3