Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think we need Emma to be clear on the truth. I don’t think Leah did it but clearly some people do so Emma needs to tell the truth. Isn’t it funny how Emma used to say it was faiths account but was monitored by mum and now it seems it’s just a sad old woman’s account

she must live such a boring life to have time to post her whole life to a children’s app

Reactions: 2

cantstayquiet

I agree she didn’t need that much and she can get away with murder that’s why she runs her mouth and bullies people

iamnewtothis

Faith is 13. Why does Emma need a full celebration set out for easter? Just give her the eggs you don’t need to make a big deal out of it

bet emma never had a decent shag she looks like she wouldn’t know what to do probably thinks a blow job means you blow not suck i agree with donna ross controls and faith has to have attention i bet it’s a loony house
You wouldn’t want to see them have sex. I can just imagine how manky it would be and Ross would never let them have a threesome. He likes to have control over Emma too much. He would be raging over sharing Emma I’d be surprised if he lets Faith have her own Mum’s attention. He probably beats the shit out of her as well.

exposè

We understand you are not the only person asking but it’s not like they are going to send you one. Shake into reality.
I have been talking to my sister about this today and we have come to some sort of idea. Does everyone here remember Emma never blocking Leah but threatening to block Charlotte? Maybe they have had a thing going on for a while and in fact maybe it is still happening to this day. Obviously they will not be sleeping together as they live so far away but maybe the feelings are still there and that’s why Emma never went against Leah or behind Leah’s back. They do seem flirtatious online as Emma is teasing the viewers with the story of them having sex with each other... it seems almost exciting for her. I wonder if that’s why Ross is so hard on her because she is bisexual and he’s worried about what will become with Leah. I am not sure if I am making sense. It just seems as though she is backtracking on admitting this since we all talked about it. If you admit on a live stream that you have been intimate with your friend then why would you delete comments on your videos about it? (As mentioned by getthetea) unless she has regretted being so open about it
Makes sorta sense

oli back on Emmas live wonder where he’s been, why’s she saying stuff from faith when it’s her doing it not from faith if Emma packed it

Last edited:
It’s strange to post a video to get Soph’s attention.. they can’t be that close if she can’t dm her without posting a video first
Valid , which brings us back to why she is so friendly with Faith especially if it’s not because of Emma being her mum

Ever noticed Emma will never tell anyone where she lives but then she does a tiktok saying where she lives 🧐 always on live she would say she’s not telling where she lives

cantstayquiet

God I forgot about this thread , she comes on my fyp every now and then and she looks absolutely vile , she said she was getting her teeth fixed after lock down but that was obviously another one of her many lies since she is now on holiday and it seems more important than her black tooth
Lie after lie after lie after lie
She can’t even keep track of her own lies

Exactly. Now we just have to figure out why Emma won’t fall out with Leah for raping Faith. Maybe their affair was supposed to be a secret and Leah has said she would tell everybody
That makes a lot of sense I think we have got it on the head

Anyone see the Easter egg videos she spent so much and didn’t get anything back at least Ross should buy something for her just shows he doesn’t think about her

Emma said we will never know if they had sex did anyone see that

Last edited:

LurkerMcLurking

Emma’s voice makes me cringe and what on earth has Faith done to her hair? Does Faith have a speech impediment, also? They should promptly add that to her list of disabilities.
It would surprise me if they haven’t already. I have only just noticed how shocking her video interactions are. It seems more than half of her following are inactive

I see she got her account back...I’ve been reporting it already. I can’t stand her, all she cares about is money.

She didn’t even acknowledge the “I love you so much” 😂 How embarrassing for the awful Gabbie
I have been reporting too. This toxic account needs to come down. I feel bad for Gabbie as it seems Emma treats her the same as Leah, like shit. Emma should of at least said “I love you too”. But she’s just self entitled and now she has her account back things will NOT change. Stuck up, always has been and always will be.

cantstayquiet

Her vlogs🤦🏾‍♀️ Why do we need to know you went to Londis for bread? It wouldn’t surprise me if it was partially true considering it isn’t being addressed.
Gabbie admitted to the fake accounts but Emma ignored it and left Gabbie to bully other people. I haven’t seen Charlotte for ages either, no doubt it was because of the situation with Gabbie bullying her and her sister.
It’s so wrong, Emma can’t preach about stop bullying yet let’s her moderator bully 8 year old children.
Surprised she doesn’t vlog when she goes for a shit since she gets that personal with everyone... it does make sense the rumour being true since Emma seems to ignore leahs comments and doesn’t call her her best friend anymore... she called Leah a follower on her live the other day I creased 🤣🤣 Charlotte did right to leave, should of rang alarm bells to Emma that Charlotte left and there’s still drama , she needs to get rid of Gabbie and stop giving her phone number out to kids or they get to involved, Emmas thick asf honestly

• Haha
I’m on her live too...What’s up with her brows?

Oh she’s just made a dig at Emma because Emma can’t drive...”I don’t want to be Emma’s age and not be able to drive.”

“I’m such a bad person” Yes Leah you are

Emma’s manager is 14...Leah confirmed. Groomer.

Bank hall in Burnley...Her employer apparently.

They all check this site. Hi everyone🤦🏾‍♀️ We are mostly grown adults on here.

I work as a Teacher Gabbie😉
Those eyebrows looked ridiculous. There’s definitely something going on with Emma and Leah, I heard the dig too and how she tried to justify herself after by saying she wasn’t making a dig she was just meaning in her 30’s... ok Leah 👍🏻 I’m going to report Emmas account as she is so involved with the children. Having the phone numbers of a 14 and a 16 year old and actively texting them is very odd, especially as she hasn’t met Gabbie in real life. Very, very suspicious behaviour and I wouldn’t be shocked if she was in the paper for grooming. Seems she can’t keep people around that are her own age, Faith’s dad is off the scene as we know and Ross has tried to leave her before but we know she manipulates people into doing what she wants (such as the reactions when people send gifts, it’s fake - meaning manipulation into making people want to send more). I believe the video she uploaded was her trying to tell us that she isn’t a groomer and that Leah did not rape Faith. Rather than threatening us, it would have been a lot better if you had made a video explaining that these rumours are false but instead you chose to use half of your video to threaten legal action against us and you left 5 seconds to tell us everything is a lie - which doesn’t really tell us in regard to what rumour you are discussing. Emma, in simple terms, so that you can understand - did Leah rape Faith? You always have to keep the ball rolling and never address these things straight to the point. You are a bad person and an even worse friend. If these rumours are false, you have said yourself they have been going on for months - so why would you not address this sooner and clear (what you call) your “friend”. Your lives consist of asking for gifts. You know your account is dedicated to young children as you have pointed this out in the past, but you continue to ask them for gifts unbeknown as to whether they are using their parents credit cards or not. This is also known as “gambling” which you are teaching children from what seems to be, a very young age. I have seen children as young as 7 on your account. When somebody wins a raffle you should ask for a video of proof of parental consent but there are no indications of you doing so. Thus meaning that there is a possibility that children are sending you their personal home addresses without their parents knowing. Addresses that are all stored in your social media messages - God forbid your account gets hacked. You have children sending you gifts of up to £70 and in return you give them a silly raffle ticket with a 1% chance they will win something(s) from Poundland. Spend the money on more expensive and durable gifts, make people feel as though they are not wasting their money. You are cheap. I cannot for the life in me understand the rumours regarding Leah. Let’s pretend everything has been made up like it seems you are trying to say on your video. You have let someone who has put up with a lot for you (I have watched Leah’s live streams and have seen for myself the tolerance she has for people trying to discuss you on her own personal live streams and I have seen the comments Gabbie and ojclxy have sent about your attitude and behaviour towards all of this and more), be bullied and belittled and slandered all over the internet - not to mention I have seen discussions regarding messaging her family members and calling her employer - just because of the excuse “you cannot discuss this as your followers are of a young age” but it seems as though you are quite willing to discuss the full, explicit details of your breakup with Ross. You proceeded to tell everyone how he had gone back to his ex’s house and how you had been arguing for a while. You discuss Faith’s naughty behaviour and how you cannot cope that she doesn’t speak to you/spend time with you as much as she used to. This may seem like an invalid point, but listen to me. These children come for their daily dose of games and then they leave. They don’t want to know the ins and outs of your personal life - they don’t understand it. If you had a real job working with children as a teacher, or a children’s nurse... you would be sacked for discussing intimate, personal details of your own life with them. If Leah has raped Faith. What does she have on you that forces you to keep your mouth shut and not be able to tell her to leave you alone? Surely it can’t be that bad Emma... alcoholism, drug misuse, prostitution? What have you done that is more important than protecting your daughter from a sexual predator? If I called social services with this information (and proof) they would take Faith away. Isn’t that more important than whatever you are hiding? Your video seemed almost... forced. Like someone had asked you to make the video... probably Leah. Since you quickly added in at the end “it’s all a lie”. You are more bothered about what this forum would do to your reputation, followers and monthly income than you are about Faith, Leah, Gabbie and even Oli. Gabbie and Oli mute people for no reason. People comment that a lot - which you would know if you kept an eye on your comments. They are upsetting children on every live stream you do in regards to how they speak to them and mute them for little to no reason at all. You have put your trust in children that are “fans”. Leah seemed as though she did the job right but I still don’t condone her getting away with raping a minor.

Last edited:
Just going to write where we are:
1) Emma does raffles every single time she goes live, she encourages children to send gifts to her by hinting I.E “I haven’t had that gift yet I would love to have it.” “Spin the colourful wheel for more prizes if you send an expensive gift.” Etc...

2) Gabbie fakes being hacked so she can mute people and get away with it.

3) Emma has a 14 year old as her “manager” and he always causes shit on the comment section.

4) Her best friend may have raped her daughter.(no confirmation)

5) She had sex with her friend Leah and it has effected their friendship I.E. Emma no longer calls Leah her “best friend” she just says “friend” and Leah has been called a “follower” by Emma. (Full confirmation)

6) Gabbie and Oli hate each other and nobody knows why.

7) Emma is scamming and grooming children through her set up. It is a form of gambling and she knows her followers are underage.

8) Emma is doing a “charity live” with an underage girl.

I think your really rude since I type how I want and if it makes you feel better to see me type like this then here u go I’m hear because there both fit as fuck your hear to say wat you want dont talk bad about my texting I don’t talk bad bout you
I think this sounds fair. We are all here as a way to get it off our chest. You’ve tried commenting on Emmas videos with what you think about her and Leah and she has deleted them so here you are to make sure you get heard, the same as us. It was weird to hear at first but maybe there are people out there who enjoy that sort of thing. I don’t understand that but I’m going to try and be open about other peoples opinions. Just like how we stopped talking about Charlotte because there were people who agreed with her. Maybe Emma and Leah should sell the video if it’s that popular. Have they definitely made one? I bet they would earn a lot if they went ahead and made one since it seems to be talked about a lot now. I think we are all just shocked that Emma did it since she has always said she is straight. But she hasn’t when you think about it. No one ever asked her what her sexuality is. Maybe she doesn’t have a label. However she has been with Leah so that tells us a lot. I wonder how Leah feels now she is with Ross instead. I hope it hurts her

I really would love to be a fly on the wall and know how Faith is reacting to this secret. I don’t think Emma meant to tell us I believe she was trying to put us of the scent and have us question but she accidentally told us the truth with how she said it. I’m happy more of the secrets are coming out