Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
At this stage we could make our own thread about Leah🤣
I think they will always be talked about together because they are quite involved with each other, there would be more to say about Gabbie Hinch too if she was online but she seems to have ghosted, she hasn’t been very active

• Haha
Reactions: 2

LurkerMcLurking

Emma didn’t video much of Thorpe Park

Why did she go live instead of going to one of her friends then
attention seeking
she said she can’t trust anyone just Emma

She uploaded all videos from Thorpe park now people still asking if Emma and soph are sisters so childish pretending to kids your someone’s sister when your not are they gunna swap shoes in the playground next

• Haha

cantstayquiet

My daughter was muted in one of her lives for saying how much she liked the games! I told her not to watch Emma again and she hasn’t. She is a horrible, horrible person and she needs exposing.
We will expose her here and hopefully people will open up their eyes

igottheteatrust

As someone who used to be fair close to Gabbie, Leah and Emma I have to give my 2 pennies here

first Leah isn’t on any accounts here I know because I know everything she has said behind Emmas back she has said to her face and people have been photoshopping pics of Leah and Gabbie since the start and the person who said they had accounts of Leah and Gabbie is telling the truth because someone made a account off gabbie and Emma was following it and it messaged everyone saying gabbies mum was dead it was also mod on Emmas live
Also Emma is shit at texting Leah but looks like she can text famous people back I told Leah loads Emma aint shit she a shit mate and I said that all along so I think Leah has give up trying to stay in contact with Emma I haven’t talked to any of them for a while but last I knew emma wanted to meet Leah again and then stopped texting back or was waiting days to text and then used the excuse Faith was on her phone sorry but if my 14 year old kid was still trying to use my phone when they had their own they’d be told where to go especially when it’s making you miss messages from friends who are going to think you have a problem with them

Emma brings everything on herself tbqh

cantstayquiet

I have a theory Emma and Leah fell out and had to pretend they didn’t for Faith it just is sus that Emma used to ignore her on her live and ignores comments Leah writes on her videos and she answers soph so she obviously sees her comments if I was Leah I’d be offended by far I don’t see Gabbie anymore does she still use tiktok I seen Leah live a few times but I haven’t joined much
You make sense it’s a good theory I think gabbie has left tiktok

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Wow faith is very spoilt, you can tell by her attitude. And she got some tik tok leggings that all the WOMEN are wearing to enhance their asses.... She is 14!

I completely agree. She should have never had mods in the first place, she’s a grown adult she should be able to handle the hate when she puts herself in the public eye so much. I do believe Leah and Gabbie targeted Charlotte, Gabbie sent her messages saying it was their aim to get Emma away from Charlotte and someone called Phoebe did a video about it.
I do believe Charlotte should be more careful with what she posts in terms of her struggles but I also believe it’s important to raise awareness for Mental Health, as I have Bipolar and OCD myself.

Leah definitely had some involvement with Faith. They can deny it but the way Emma and herself behave around the situation is very truth-telling.
We all have our opinions, but I believe Charlotte didn’t help matters and could have possibly gaslit the situation, Charlotte and Leah are adults and Gabbie is a child, she should have been left alone. But Gabbie also did some of the gaslighting. In my opinion they are all as bad as each other, including Emma for not shutting it down while it was new. I don’t agree with what Charlotte posts, I believe it is attention seeking but I am also from a generation that doesn’t post their personal lives on the internet. Name and pic is all people need.
I completely agree with you about Leah and Faith. Something happened between them and it hasn’t been properly investigated.

If she hasn’t than Emma needs to address it not just ignore it, why is why we all think something is true, therefore needs reporting so it doesn’t happen to anyone else. I definitely agree she is very self entitled, the world apparently revolves around her.
I understand what you are saying but I think we need answers before we make assumptions as calling her employer could potentially ruin her life and it could all be over a false accusation. I hate them all as much as the next person but I think we need to play partially fair or we become just as bad. All the nastiest words put together could still not describe my hatred for Emma and the way she treats the vulnerable children that watch her. She is poisonous and manipulative. Faith learned from the best with her scamming ways

Emma finds the bible hilarious???????
It looks like they are saying she finds tattle life hilarious. She’s doing a live tomorrow for a follower. Will she be streaming with the follower? Hope they are legal age or she is shooting herself in the foot with everything we have said about her being perverted.

Good luck taking the down Emma...She clearly can’t handle the truth at all. Emma we know you’re reading this, be a better person next time and people won’t need to call you out on it. She still didn’t address the whole Leah raped Faith allegation properly though. And if it was myself and my daughter in that situation I would 100% address it if it wasn’t true.
I was going to ask about that. She says everything is completely untrue so why did she not address it at the start? She has let people think on this rumour. Bollox, what a shit friend.

Leahs is so weird I’m in her live
I’m on her live too...What’s up with her brows?

Oh she’s just made a dig at Emma because Emma can’t drive...”I don’t want to be Emma’s age and not be able to drive.”

“I’m such a bad person” Yes Leah you are

Emma’s manager is 14...Leah confirmed. Groomer.

Bank hall in Burnley...Her employer apparently.

They all check this site. Hi everyone🤦🏾‍♀️ We are mostly grown adults on here.

I work as a Teacher Gabbie😉

Last edited:

LurkerMcLurking

Just wait until she starts up her live broadcasts again. Those are a car crash. Even worse than a car crash. She does “raffles”
I’ve seen those and for a short while my daughter got involved in them but she never won there was a 1% chance of winning it was mean on the kids who didn’t win

iamnewtothis

So childish and Leah is live she’s dying her hair and it looks shit and Emma has just been on and she was saying she fancies Emma so guess we have the answer
I must have missed that. She’s embarrassing and we all know they read this thread. Leah, grow up. Emma, sort yourself out, stop scamming the benefit system and get a job like the rest of us.

whatsthe4111

I think Leah and Gabbie have had enough of her. Leah was live several days ago and she made a dig at Emma while speaking to Gabbie. It wouldn’t shock me if this was the case as Emma seemingly treat Leah like a follower rather than a friend - or so has been said by Gabbie. But I can see this too, I think Leah tried to keep the friendship together. She sent flowers when Emma was feeling upset and also sent them Christmas presents. Leah only received a card for her Birthday. (Again, this was previously stated by Leah, on her own live stream). Despite the obvious being - friendships aren’t about gifts. Leah said this herself when asked why she didn’t receive anything. But… more to my point, Leah has been severely accused of raping Faith. I truly believe this is not possible and that Leah is not capable of this. She seemed certainly sincere when pleading her own innocence and this has me believing her. I think there have been children on these websites - trying to stir the pot between the three of them in the hopes that they get some sort of reaction. Now, Emma never reacted to this. Meaning that Leah was accused over and over until she broke down on a live stream and then she was repeatedly trolled for it. Emma had nothing to do with this situation, despite Leah’s best efforts to keep the friendship remaining stable - as stated previously. It was very, very unfair for Emma to let people believe that this rumour was at least the slightest bit true as she knew from experience that rumours become out of control and spiral and spread until it is one whole mess. Emma dealt with the whole situation incorrectly and I hope she has apologised for putting Leah AND Gabbie through that. Because Gabbie was a victim here, too. Gabbie was repeatedly bullied by Charlotte and Emma did not block her due to her own financial gain. Emma reeks of immaturity and if she cannot deal with online trolls the correct way - it beats me how she is bringing up a child.
I’ve also heard Gabbie say that Leah has to almost beg for a call off of Emma. That doesn’t seem like a friend to me. What kind of friend let’s a rumour like that get so out of control. Then she went on to post so many videos about Faith being bullied but did not have the same reaction when it was happening to Gabbie and Leah and that was happening ON HER LIVE. She should have had more control over the whole thing and blocked the right people before it got so bad. She let her best friend get accused of raping her daughter. Who does that?